Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When me an my little brother lived with out mom, at one point he stopped eating meat, he didn't say why at the time but it was because he had been visiting a farmer nearby and witnessed a slaughter.
Yes, when all slaughterhouses would have glass walls, how many people would be taken aback like your brother
Post automatically merged:

And don't forget that truly vegan diet means lack of many vital vitamins and needing supplements. Also going fulltime vegan is luxury, not everyone has.
I haven't taken any supplement in the past three months, I'll have you know. Doing just fine here. Funny how its literally all my carnivore friends that take atleast 5 times more supplements than I do. Which is the case everywhere. And livestock are fed vitain b12 and other essentials because the animals aren't getting enough either so that argument really holds no ground in the grander scheme of things. You should watch Gamechangers on Netflix. Plenty of professional athletes performing even better as vegans. Like I said on NB a few months back;

Non-vegans have no real knowledge regarding nutrition. Plant proteins have more nutrients and fiber, the key is to have a well-planned approach when transitioning from a lifetime of animal protein to a vegan lifestyle.

And the cheapest foods are vegan. Plenty of people that went abroad to help people in poor villages posted videos online showing that the foods they could afford was just rice, beans and some vegetables.

The amount of vegans that have shared their latest blood tests with good results are in the dozens as I've seen on facebook communities, forums, youtube channels, etc. - The vegans that go 20 to 40 years on a vegan diet without any health complications should be enough to put your ignorance to rest and hopefully pave the way to an actual veganuary attempt

Last edited:
Reactions: Rohan

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The vegans that go 20 to 40 years on a vegan diet without any health complications should be enough to put your ignorance to rest and hopefully pave the way to an actual veganuary attempt
Not interested. Is it selfish and unfair to cows? Maybe. That's why Indians tried to make up for it by venerating it enough to not kill it for food. It was a house hold animal for milk and slaughtering it at the end was not very pleasant. But that's about it.
I am yet to hear what you plan to do with existing animals you do not need anymore, other than shooting them from the air.

You need to put your arrogance to rest. Your life style doesn't suit everyone. If you can follow it, good for you. But quit trying to shove it down other people's throat nor try guilt-tripping them. Such rudeness won't buy you any converts. You fail to recognize that this attempt to convert others is no different that religious people trying to "save " non believers against their wishes and as much rude and selfish.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not interested. Is it selfish and unfair to cows? Maybe. That's why Indians tried to make up for it by venerating it enough to not kill it for food. It was a house hold animal for milk and slaughtering it at the end was not very pleasant. But that's about it.
I am yet to hear what you plan to do with existing animals you do not need anymore, other than shooting them from the air.

You need to put your arrogance to rest. Your life style doesn't suit everyone. If you can follow it, good for you. But quit trying to shove it down other people's throat nor try guilt-tripping them. Such rudeness won't buy you any converts. You fail to recognize that this attempt to convert others is no different that religious people trying to "save " non believers against their wishes and as much rude and selfish.
How about not cutting down their habitat and culling wild grazers and predators by the thousands for the livestock industry. That way, "pests" such as the camels have a larger perimeter in which they can live. And don't you see the retardation behind your words regarding the 'use' we have for the animals you mentioned, and then just shooting them from the air. Are they the pest or we? Your mindset is that of a virus and our species embodies just that.

It's a slow process in which the 70+ billion animals steadily drop in numbers. While the industry still exists, many abbatoirs and farms would go bankrupt as some of them already do nowadays. Plenty of articles on dairy farmers pleeing for government aid due to a loss in demand. Many livestock farmers will make the transition to plant-based produce. And more sanctuaries will be created where the growing population of vegans will support the cause and help provide rescued animals a decent stay.
Here is a link to a site where you'll find quite a few previous dairy farmers that made the transition;

The vegan lifestyle suits anyone who is capable of making the connection, seeing the fundamentally corrupted ways of our world and willing to lay down a few habits which isn't really a lot to ask. The highest form of intelligence is compassion, wouldn't you agree? You just say I'm being rude because you don't have a single decent argument and hate that fact. Just be honest. And there is a big difference between veganism and religion. Christian missionaries think they are "saving" the people they're trying to convert. Vegans try to save the animals and our environment by converting the cause (humans) into the sollution. Think again, big difference.

Last edited:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yoyawn@ ... how about your clothes and shoes u wear ...aren't dey made from animal material...

animal isn't only source of food...ya know????..
Vegans don't buy clothes made from leather, kashmere or any other animal product. Cosmetics tested on animals are also out of the equation.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How about not cutting down their habitat and culling wild grazers and predators by the thousands for the livestock industry. That way, "pests" such as the camels have a larger perimeter in which they can live. And don't you see the retardation behind your words regarding the 'use' we have for the animals you mentioned, and then just shooting them from the air. Are they the pest or we? Your mindset is that of a virus and our species embodies just that.

It's a slow process in which the 70+ billion animals steadily drop in numbers. While the industry still exists, many abbatoirs and farms would go bankrupt as some of them already do nowadays. Plenty of articles on dairy farmers pleeing for government aid due to a loss in demand. Many livestock farmers will make the transition to plant-based produce. And more sanctuaries will be created where the growing population of vegans will support the cause and help provide rescued animals a decent stay.
Here is a link to a site where you'll find quite a few previous dairy farmers that made the transition;

The vegan lifestyle suits anyone who is capable of making the connection, seeing the fundamentally corrupted ways of our world and willing to lay down a few habits which isn't really a lot to ask. The highest form of intelligence is compassion, wouldn't you agree? You just say I'm being rude because you don't have a single decent argument and hate that fact. Just be honest. And there is a big difference between veganism and religion. Christian missionaries think they are "saving" the people they're trying to convert. Vegans try to save the animals and our environment by converting the cause (humans) into the sollution. Think again, big difference.
Way to make miss the point again and again, and making useless rhetorical arguments and continue acting rude. Your "facts" are not really that grounded as you believe. Just look at the case of camel shooting. You do not know the context even but opining.

And you are being rude as in being outright abusive. You are so full of yourself that you are breaking forum rules about not insulting others and doing so while replying to one of the staff. Cut it out. I won't put up with it.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

u r right...here u know how to solo..

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Way to make miss the point again and again, and making useless rhetorical arguments and continue acting rude. Your "facts" are not really that grounded as you believe. Just look at the case of camel shooting. You do not know the context even but opining.

And you are being rude as in being outright abusive. You are so full of yourself that you are breaking forum rules about not insulting others and doing so while replying to one of the staff. Cut it out. I won't put up with it.
The point you were making about the imported camels is one that vegans have mentioned countless times in other scenarios such as the wolves that were being culled in the u.s. and Europe and the impact it had on the ecology. Even introducing species that were not native to the region isn't as damaging to the environment as the local livestock industry. The camels in Australia are chaotically disrupting infrastructure in search of water. As I mentioned in another thread; one third of the global fresh water supply is used for the livestock industry. Imagine if that huge land-mass and water supply in Australia was given back to the wild; would you then realize its not the camels that are a pest here? What you're doing is highlighting an issue that falls short in comparison to the wider scope of things.

I know I don't share enough detail for you to gain some perspective, I agree. But you're not sharing anything with me that I haven't discussed prior to this debate.

Here, you see the state financing the round-up of wild grazers and killing wild predators by the thousands so that farmers can use wild pastures for their livestock to graze. Literally terrorizing wild animals for the benefit of animal agriculture.

You must be registered for see medias

Reactions: Rohan and minamoto

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was already familiar with the topic prior to you mentioning it lol
Refresh the page, I edited my previous post.
You seem to be under the misconception that I am here for debate on veganism. I cleared it in the beginning:

There were no question to begin with beside a strong sense of resentment against people who proselytize, whether it's religion or veganism. This kind of campaigning itself gets me annoyed. I am a vegetarian but I do not tell others to follow the same either and do not like it when they start lecturing to other meat eaters either. Let people choose their diets without hounding them.
Read the above again since you chose to reply it again despite my refraining from engaging you further first time around.

My purpose was limited to pointing out that you will have to be content with personal diet without seeking converts. That you are taking it upon yourself to attempt to regulate the food choices of other people is your own problem. When you still tried to engage and found that I was not interested, you not only turn to typical moral condemning but got abusive. After that point there nothing left to talk.