Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but point is he never interacted with him / expressed why he is town. Also, they never had an interaction.

And Luk not reacting like "Yo, wtf" and not worrying at all about what a baseless election that was, on a total random like Luk that didn't really contribute anything, should raise some alarms in Luk's brain but, instead, he's essentially saying he doesn't care what alignment that vote came from. Especially when the other option was the tree stump.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah but point is he never interacted with him / expressed why he is town. Also, they never had an interaction.

And Luk not reacting like "Yo, wtf" and not worrying at all about what a baseless election that was, on a total random like Luk that didn't really contribute anything, should raise some alarms in Luk's brain but, instead, he's essentially saying he doesn't care what alignment that vote came from. Especially when the other option was the tree stump.
Anyone voting me king is enough to live another day. If everyone votes me king, we no lynch. All the same. I dislike Rej and am voting him anyways. The thing that red brought up with him contradicting himself does not sit right with me.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone voting me king is enough to live another day. If everyone votes me king, we no lynch. All the same. I dislike Rej and am voting him anyways. The thing that red brought up with him contradicting himself does not sit right with me.
This should've triggered earlier and not only after I mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.