Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, given that the mod didn't explain this...The best course of action we can take is this :

1) Once you have submitted a voting PM, be it either a king or a vote lynch, you need to say it in here as well + the reasoning. This doesn't allow for last minute switches and whoever switches without revealing the switch will be instantly lynched, as it's really anti-town. Always keep us updated on who your votes are, for posterity. This also accounts for shenanigans such as "You said that you were gonna vote x but voted y instead, why, huh, scum???" and discredit them from the beginning.

2) Whoever the King is, they do not vote by themselves as soon as they receive the King title. Each King must either consider everyone's PoV or provide really good reasoning for maintaining a vote on someone. Also, don't switch last second as King, ever. If you're town, you're gonna have to deal with a lot of nasty bunch at the next SoD for moving from the scum to the town.

The king acts as a leader that ought to be followed. They should place a vote early to let people know where their head is at, and to give direction to accusations. Once everyone expresses an opinion, the king reconsiders or decides to push through at his own judgement, but always give reasoning.

That's all.

TL;DR

Always express who you voted for in the thread. First, express who you are gonna vote, then place the vote.

As a King, don't switch last second from the wagon you are on. Also, place a vote early on in the thread in order to give direction to accusations. Once everyone expresses an opinion on your scum read, either re-assess and weigh in people's opinion, or if you have solid reasoning for staying on your vote, express it. Explain your vote. As much as possible.

Reactions: Alice in Noodleland

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
vote lynch Red

she is babbling too much uncontributive shit and tries to take the lead of the game.

Btw dont vote me for king. I just recently lost a LyLo for town...sad shit...

I voted Red for king but moving to someone else.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
vote lynch Red

she is babbling too much uncontributive shit and tries to take the lead of the game.

:lok:
Lead Quote said:
she is babbling too much uncontributive shit and tries to take the lead of the game
Prove it.
:hs: wassuuuuup guys, let's decide a king in tooooown
vote lynch Red

Only two posts.... One is filler, the other is a weak accusation.

@Rej I'm happy that you didnt vote me though. Hoepfully you now can consider Alice as rightful heir.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle if my post is breaking any rule, please clarify it, but it hasn't been mentioned in the OP so I will just take it that plan's fine. Especially regarding the expressing the votes in thread aspect.
Communications with host are not posted in the thread. Everyone can ask anything in PM and I will answer the same if i am allowed to.
Refferences in the thread at the private convo with the host it's against the rules.
If you break any rule in my oppinion you will find out asap.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
vote lynch Red

I am great king. Also, vote privately to lynch Red if you haven’t already.

Reactions: Rej

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reminder:

Voting system: the votes, for king or lynch, will be submitted to the host by PM, can be changed anytime during the day and the host will consider the last PM received before the Eod determined by the count down.

Status
Not open for further replies.