Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
:lok:
The argument b/w TSQ and Luke is off the basis that Luke didnt show enough "suprise" or "trigger" to the realization of Rej's vote on him. Luke says he does, TSQ said he didn't. Why does this matter? IS it because TSQ thinks that Luke might be scum for not showing an adequate reaction?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
:lok:
TSQ:
Ansa Rej Luk : All Scum to him
Elamge: Sus to him

Luke:
Rej: Only scum

No one else has presented their ideas on others thus far. I feel like this game will fall into these three players:
TSQ | Luke | Ansa
*Ansa mainly because of his past performance in games. Excluding my meta knowledge of him, it would just be TSQ and Luke.

I'm stating this because if you are a cop role or something along those lines, the heads of the game should be checked first. Alice check should be done on night 3, I doubt mafia will leave her alive for long.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree. We die anyway. A cop check is a waste.

I just need @Ansatsuken and @Raunix to post thoughts that are revealing of their alignment so I can solidify my other reads.

I have close to 4 lock towns, I just need 2 more and I have a PoE that brute solves the game.

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, just woke up and finished reading. Rej, I understand the sus since Luke seemed to be voting for himself for selfish reasons but Elmage? tbh I would've voted Alice for King as well (because of Nez really... and Alice seeming the most town to me) The thing is that I didn't because I didn't pay attention to the deadline and it was ~3am for me. I'll vote next time, possibly for Red since she's going into detective mode like in DN game where she was towny.

I'll look into these posts better after school >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.