SSS12

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see. It's perfectly alright, everyone makes mistakes. I certainly think he has the best sight. Hearing? Those headphones are surely more than just for decorating his ears. Although I'm not sure if his unaided hearing is on another level.

He has like 18 more instances of having supierior sight and hearing i just didnt feel like posting it... but good thing I am not the only one picking up on it.
If you don't mind and if it's not too much work, I'd like to see some more examples. You've got my curiosity going.

Trolling King

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see. It's perfectly alright, everyone makes mistakes. I certainly think he has the best sight. Hearing? Those headphones are surely more than just for decorating his ears. Although I'm not sure if his unaided hearing is on another level.

If you don't mind and if it's not too much work, I'd like to see some more examples. You've got my curiosity going.
It is too much work I said Like because i remember it being a running gag. not There are 18, because then there would have been research.. I wont have it done today but ill vm it to you.

Moonbird

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Urhm.. one instance I can remember on the top of my head is as they Straw-hats were all escaping Punk Hazard on that mine cart, Usopp was the first one to see the exit and light up ahead, making the others aware of it, though they couldn't even see it yet.

In the same arch, he was also the first one discovering Monet observing them, though she was trying to hide away among the fumes, and no one else saw her back then.
But then again, that might as well be Usopp's horrible luck as it was his eyes... or maybe a combination of both.

Of course there's the obvious time, where he stood on the roof of Enies Lobby and fried at marines that was trying to take Robin through the gates of justice waaaaay far in front of him, as in.. Usopp was just a dot to them and they needed benoculars to even see him.. But he hit all of them square on without using any special aid at all.. except maybe the the force...

As for that entire talk about Usopp and observations Haki.. I don't think he has it, the manga never said he had, he just good reflexes.

Though quite honestly, I have been thinking that for a good while.. I do wish that he had it, the idea of him being able to shoot in complete darkness or in similar siutations and always hit the target square on appeals to me.
As well as the idea of him being able to just spot hidden enemies around the area, and then single them all out shooting it, as he didn't even need to see them to know they were there.. would have been awesome, but not what the manga tells us.
The only thing the manga tells us is that there is nothing wrong with Usopp's observations skills at all, and he might even be more aware than the people around him, exactly because he is aware of the danger around them and take the time to have a look around, listening with open ears for danger, while the others just kind of... blatantaly steps into what-ever without even thinking or observing ahead.

It's easy to come across as a person with highly sensitive skills of observation when Luffy is the one you are being teamed up with.. just saying.

same name

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro shuts his eye to train CoO and usopp wears them to reduce his hearing power , actually he also has the power to hear voice of all things but if he told luffy he would feel disappointed :)