(US President) Would you vote for me?

Would you vote for me based on my ECONOMIC policies?

• Yes, great ideas!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I agree with some, but not (fill in and also note this means you agree more than disagree)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm neutral

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I disagree with some, but not (fill in note this means you disagree more than agree)

• I ahte your ideas

• Total voters

~Deidara~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wouldn't vote for you, mostly because you view things in a different perspective than I do. I'm on the iffy between republican and moderate.

I only agree with 2 of your bills
I appreciate your input. Just out of curiosity, which two and why? :)

(to everyone)

As you can see in my bills, I feel it is the government's duty to directly aid the people. This, combined with the facts that Democrats are more liberal and that Republicans nowadays are a little wacko (Palin, Bachman), I have chosen Democrat after for a long time being neutral. (and at one point wanted to abolish political parties altogether!) Republicans like the "every man for himself" idea (or what they call "power to the individual") I believe that we 1. you can't trust the individual (say that individual is a serial killer, are you going to trust him?) 2. because you can't help yourself, you're too weak. Can YOU rebuild a business BY YOURSELF? Of course not.

Now, I'm not saying to conform and be communist. Hell no. Individualism is important. But the fact is people need the government's help for certain things like a depression. NOT EVERYTHING, but a lot of things.

~Deidara~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow there is no doubt who you are voting for! 15% difference? Most of your policies are leaning towards expanding the already massive government. I probably wouldnt vote for you, although at least you have some knowledge as to the policies. Keep fighting for what you believe in.
the fact is that it isn't "massive" we have the bill of rights, checks and balances, and American morals to prevent that. communism is massive. i can shout "I HATE OBAMA" in the middle of New York City without SS police tackling me. We have the most freedom than ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. And we tried small government in the 1780's. It failed miserably. It lasted 7 years. This big and powerful one has lasted over 200 years.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I appreciate your input. Just out of curiosity, which two and why? :)

(to everyone)

As you can see in my bills, I feel it is the government's duty to directly aid the people. This, combined with the facts that Democrats are more liberal and that Republicans nowadays are a little wacko (Palin, Bachman), I have chosen Democrat after for a long time being neutral. (and at one point wanted to abolish political parties altogether!) Republicans like the "every man for himself" idea (or what they call "power to the individual") I believe that we 1. you can't trust the individual (say that individual is a serial killer, are you going to trust him?) 2. because you can't help yourself, you're too weak. Can YOU rebuild a business BY YOURSELF? Of course not.

Now, I'm not saying to conform and be communist. Hell no. Individualism is important. But the fact is people need the government's help for certain things like a depression. NOT EVERYTHING, but a lot of things.
OMG if you were danish and had even greater experience in politics you could become Prime minister... (I'm dead serious)

Denmark just failed, our new prime minister is a women (im totally fine with that) but i don't like her politics which is somewhat communism....

You should become danish :)

I got one question for you:

How are you going to create more jobs for the millions of poor people?

PandaMan.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3&4

3. is just a temporary solution to unemployment. Giving jobs to retrofit building is good but not 100% essential.

4. I like the idea of going green and getting jobs to invest in it, but I'm also not 100% with the researching..

~Deidara~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OMG if you were danish and had even greater experience in politics you could become Prime minister... (I'm dead serious)

Denmark just failed, our new prime minister is a women (im totally fine with that) but i don't like her politics which is somewhat communism....

You should become danish :)

I got one question for you:

How are you going to create more jobs for the millions of poor people?
lol... i'm American, but of Italian descent. SO maybe! :D

(thank you BTW! :D)

I've got one answer: Look at my first post. ALmost all bills make it easier for the poor man, whom I think is forgotten. (and not to brag, I live in a wealthy neighborhood, so don't think I'm supporting my own kind. I genuinely feel bad for them, showing well-off people CAN care)

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol... i'm American, but of Italian descent. SO maybe! :D

(thank you BTW! :D)

I've got one answer: Look at my first post. ALmost all bills make it easier for the poor man, whom I think is forgotten. (and not to brag, I live in a wealthy neighborhood, so don't think I'm supporting my own kind. I genuinely feel bad for them, showing well-off people CAN care)
I see its while since i read them.... but i just did :)

It makes sense, i mean how old are you, keep reading politics and work hard... and if you at some point make it that far, go on NB and go nuts!!! xd

~Deidara~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
HELLO! I almost forgot something even more important! The Foreclosure Crisis.

To solve that:

1. Housing Loan Bill

The Federal Housing Board would be created temporarily. Troubled families facing foreclosure would receive a federal loan of 75% of what they bought their home for. This would help them pay the necessary amount of money to avoid foreclosure. However, they would have to pay it back (hence the word LOAN) within 12 years after recovery through taxes, mortgage, or other means in paying the federal government. not doing so would be a federal felony. The FHB would regulate this of course (who needs to pay what at what time and so on) and would be dissolved when all home owners were served. This act would help prevent foreclosure.

~Deidara~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see its while since i read them.... but i just did :)

It makes sense, i mean how old are you, keep reading politics and work hard... and if you at some point make it that far, go on NB and go nuts!!! xd
Why thank you so much! :D I am only 16, but I am my school's president and my city's financial advisor (i know, i am young, but under the charter doesn't specify age, so my city council selected me) As advisor, I have helped my city end all foreclosure and unemployment and our debt is slowly going down (although its still extremely high) Now, I hate bragging so granted our city wasn't in that BAD of shape to begin with, but i still helped it :)

My dream is to serve my country in congress, the president, but i am confident if i get into congress, the rest is down-hill

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well good luck xd

I aim for becoming the Secretary of Defense in Denmark (Wish i was US citizen) I have many ideas and well i'm quite smart in that area...

So what city do you live in or area idk... I mean its quite an accomplishment for a 16 year old...

I myself is 17 years old and i am in College and I also work for the government.

~Deidara~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well good luck xd

I aim for becoming the Secretary of Defense in Denmark (Wish i was US citizen) I have many ideas and well i'm quite smart in that area...

So what city do you live in or area idk... I mean its quite an accomplishment for a 16 year old...

I myself is 17 years old and i am in College and I also work for the government.
again, thank you thank you thank you! :D Southern California

who knows? we may cross paths in Coppenhagen (København) someday xd

Pursue your dream.. I'm going to sleep, but i appreciate your compliments!

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
again, thank you thank you thank you! :D Southern California

who knows? we may cross paths in Coppenhagen (København) someday xd

Pursue your dream.. I'm going to sleep, but i appreciate your compliments!
Well hope we meet :) I like soutern california... I go on Vacation in San Diego from time to time..