(US President) Would you vote for me?

Would you vote for me based on my ECONOMIC policies?

• Yes, great ideas!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I agree with some, but not (fill in and also note this means you agree more than disagree)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm neutral

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I disagree with some, but not (fill in note this means you disagree more than agree)

• I ahte your ideas

• Total voters

~Deidara~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've posted edits of my presidential platform if I ever hypothetically ran, and this time I want to focus on just the recovery of our bad economy. As I said before I am independent before and now I have chosen to be a Democrat because I am very liberal and do like government involvement directly to help the economy, not the Republican way of watching. (Remember, did Hoover (R) or FDR (D) help the economy of the Great Depression? :p)

Below is my six-step plan (although I would not be limited to just these). My motto would be "Reform, and Jobs, Jobs, Jobs"

If president, I would present to Congress:

1. The Immediate Relief Act

This act would double the amount of food stamps given to the poor and allow for the contruction of new communities for poorer families with at least one hospital, bank, department store, and supermarket. At least 3 schools for elementary and middle schools would be required, and one high school. This would obviously improve the lives of the poor and also employ thousands to work to construct new, better communties. Furthermore, within these communities, thousands more would be employed at the new hospitals, banks, school, ect.

2. Federal Reserve Expansion Act

As the name suggests, it would expand the Federal Reserve by adding more banks in major cities across America. I support a Third Bank of the US (look up the 1st and 2nd if you don't know what they are) but I would compromise to this. It would literally spread the wealth across our nation.

3. Infrastructure Act

I would allocate a lot of money to create many jobs rebuilding our nation's deteriorating infrastructure ( roads, bridges, ect.) Americans' lives would be improved by A) employing people in useful jobs and
B) eliminating cracked roads and crumbling bridges for the American public.

4. Save Our Planet Act

This would create the Bureau of Green Technology to create jobs for people to build wind farms, dams, solar panels and other green sources of energy where applicable. Also, it would be headed by our nation's leading scientists whose purposes would be 1. What I listed above about building clean energy plants and employing epople to them and 2. Researching the best ways for green technology. Number 2 would be their TOP priority.

5. Income Tax Reform

The income tax would be a 15% difference between the rich and poor. For example, if the poor had to pay 10%, people making over $200,000 would have to pay 25% Obviously, higher taxes would increase revenue to the economy.

6. Corporation Reform Amendment

My coroporation reform would make an amendment that would prohibit 1. Corporate money from being given to candidates for campaigning for office and 2. bonuses. This way money is earned by MERIT, not bonuses, and candidates are chosen by their policies, not how much money GMC gave them.

So, what you vote for me based on these ECONOMIC reasons? Why? There's other aspects of my presidency I would have too. If you want the other aspects, I will upload them. Be respectful and thanks! :D

Reactions: Train

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sherlock holmes i agree with you on this question, i wonder about it.

Also i partly agree with you up there, i mean USA seriously need someone to fix the country, it will take a long time, very long time.

I also got a question for you:

What do you think about President Obama?

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll rather put trust in my self then my own president right now, both democrats & republicans are acting ridiculous. You got this new fool talking about putting a base on the moon smh???

How the **** you gonna put a base on the moon when the economy is already jammed up.

I don't know about you guys but after this year I have no president. If i wanna achieve my goals and dreams i'll do it by my self just saying .:shrug:

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll rather put trust in my self then my own president right now, both democrats & republicans are acting ridiculous. You got this new fool talking about putting a base on the moon smh???

How the **** you gonna put a base on the moon when the economy is already jammed up.

I don't know about you guys but after this year I have no president. If i wanna achieve my goals and dreams i'll do it by my self just saying .:shrug:
I like the guy wearing boot as a hat. He seems honest. xd

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A guy who actually says 'yes' to higher taxes?
You have more than dirt in your head, you would've had my vote if it wasn't for Obama, and if it wasn't for the fact that I'm not a citizen of the United States. I believe that the Democrats can lead the USA much better than the Republicans. Investing is the way to go, cutting down on all investments, projects and taxes is not. Vote for solidarity, not egoism.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like the guy wearing boot as a hat. He seems honest. xd
That's Vermin Supreme. He is, quite honestly, just as good as the other candidates. While his policies sound ludicrous initially, they aren't much worse than all the shit the others are spewing. He has a plan, at the very least.

Darthlawsuit

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've posted edits of my presidential platform if I ever hypothetically ran, and this time I want to focus on just the recovery of our bad economy. As I said before I am independent before and now I have chosen to be a Democrat because I am very liberal and do like government involvement directly to help the economy, not the Republican way of watching. (Remember, did Hoover (R) or FDR (D) help the economy of the Great Depression? :p)

Below is my six-step plan (although I would not be limited to just these). My motto would be "Reform, and Jobs, Jobs, Jobs"

If president, I would present to Congress:

1. The Immediate Relief Act

This act would double the amount of food stamps given to the poor and allow for the contruction of new communities for poorer families with at least one hospital, bank, department store, and supermarket. At least 3 schools for elementary and middle schools would be required, and one high school. This would obviously improve the lives of the poor and also employ thousands to work to construct new, better communties. Furthermore, within these communities, thousands more would be employed at the new hospitals, banks, school, ect.

2. Federal Reserve Expansion Act

As the name suggests, it would expand the Federal Reserve by adding more banks in major cities across America. I support a Third Bank of the US (look up the 1st and 2nd if you don't know what they are) but I would compromise to this. It would literally spread the wealth across our nation.

3. Infrastructure Act

I would allocate a lot of money to create many jobs rebuilding our nation's deteriorating infrastructure ( roads, bridges, ect.) Americans' lives would be improved by A) employing people in useful jobs and
B) eliminating cracked roads and crumbling bridges for the American public.

4. Save Our Planet Act

This would create the Bureau of Green Technology to create jobs for people to build wind farms, dams, solar panels and other green sources of energy where applicable. Also, it would be headed by our nation's leading scientists whose purposes would be 1. What I listed above about building clean energy plants and employing epople to them and 2. Researching the best ways for green technology. Number 2 would be their TOP priority.

5. Income Tax Reform

The income tax would be a 15% difference between the rich and poor. For example, if the poor had to pay 10%, people making over $200,000 would have to pay 25% Obviously, higher taxes would increase revenue to the economy.

6. Corporation Reform Amendment

My coroporation reform would make an amendment that would prohibit 1. Corporate money from being given to candidates for campaigning for office and 2. bonuses. This way money is earned by MERIT, not bonuses, and candidates are chosen by their policies, not how much money GMC gave them.

So, what you vote for me based on these ECONOMIC reasons? Why? There's other aspects of my presidency I would have too. If you want the other aspects, I will upload them. Be respectful and thanks! :D
  1. Good job, you bankrupted America. We cannot pay our bills and you just made it worse.
  2. The fed is a terrible thing that has cause so many problems in the USA. Be better off without it.
  3. Spend extra money to build it right the first time and this would help, and make us go more into debt.
  4. Already happening, usually at universitys.
  5. We already have an incremental tax. The problem is the rich can avoid it through loopholes you and me don't have access to.
  6. They usually give it to PAC's that support a candidate not directly to the candidate. What you said is how the system is suppose to work. CEO's get paid for making the company better off and in a better strategic position. It works for 80% of the companies out there. The other 20% is questionable.

~Deidara~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm only responding to those who asked questions. Still thank you guys! :D And those who criticized, thanks for your input :)

What are your opinions regarding abortion and the Euro crisis?
Abortion, I am REALLY torn atm, but I still fall on pro-choice.

Sherlock holmes i agree with you on this question, i wonder about it.

Also i partly agree with you up there, i mean USA seriously need someone to fix the country, it will take a long time, very long time.

I also got a question for you:

What do you think about President Obama?
I believe he was too weak in personality. In 2008, I supported Hialry, and then later Obama. I how he started with trying to have the two sides work together, but once you see one side completely rejecting EVERYTHING you do (even if it's THEIR policy) then you no longer reward them. However, in his State of Union recently, he really showed strength for once. As you can tell above, I'd be a MUCH stronger president than him. Although I like him as a person. :)

~Deidara~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Well, I'm no Republican, but here's why I'm in support of this idea. Simple: CHINA'S BUILDING ONE THAT WILL BE DONE IN 10 YEARS. If we don't, then we will be behind.

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, I'm no Republican, but here's why I'm in support of this idea. Simple: CHINA'S BUILDING ONE THAT WILL BE DONE IN 10 YEARS. If we don't, then we will be behind.
There's homeless people hungry and starving but were willing to start off in another planet while we still have ghettos and slums right here so does China???

~Deidara~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's homeless people hungry and starving but were willing to start off in another planet while we still have ghettos and slums right here so does China???
Hey, I'm just saying it's not CRAZY. If you read all my proposed laws, 85% of them target relief at whom? THE POOR :p

Black Adam

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but where is all this money going to come from you'll have to drastically raise taxes to pay for all of this..

The Fed needs a makeover it's already too bloated as is and too easy to exploit you'll need an enormous amount of oversight for your policies and money and integrity are like fire and ice.....

Gingka Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would America care about getting stuff before China? They own us faster than we can try to repay our debts. Talkin' about getting something before China. Girl, you must be crazy.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only thing I agree with you about is #6. Super PACs definitely need to go, and I think that's where we're headed regardless of who gets elected. We're still a long ways away from the actual Presidential election and its painfully clear how ridiculous these PACs are.

But other than that it just seems like you'd want to expand the government, which I don't think is a good idea. The government is already too large and has been trampling on the Constitution for a while now. It needs to be cut back. You can't get rid of deficit while adding more and more cost.

~Deidara~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but where is all this money going to come from you'll have to drastically raise taxes to pay for all of this..

The Fed needs a makeover it's already too bloated as is and too easy to exploit you'll need an enormous amount of oversight for your policies and money and integrity are like fire and ice.....
Not drastically, but taxes would need to go up a little for this. I see your valid point, but the money spent would most likely be paid off by the job created from my programs. Hence, the reason I would try to enact them.

Why would America care about getting stuff before China? They own us faster than we can try to repay our debts. Talkin' about getting something before China. Girl, you must be crazy.
Not a girl, first of all. O_O Second, where's your pride as an American? That moon base China is building is a direct violation of a law that states space is for everyone, not just China.

Only thing I agree with you about is #6. Super PACs definitely need to go, and I think that's where we're headed regardless of who gets elected. We're still a long ways away from the actual Presidential election and its painfully clear how ridiculous these PACs are.

But other than that it just seems like you'd want to expand the government, which I don't think is a good idea. The government is already too large and has been trampling on the Constitution for a while now. It needs to be cut back. You can't get rid of deficit while adding more and more cost.
Well, yes, I would in effect expand my presidential powers a little because we are in THAT much of a crisis. The economy won't get better by people trying to help themselves. We saw that during bush's presidency. Then, we saw in Obama's presidency that saving businesses with LITTLE government involvement helped a little, but not enough. Government's job is to protect the people and so I would use my powers to DIRECTLY help the people just as my idol FDR did. I am a firm believer that government is the way to help people because that's its duty. If you read in history, a depression happens in the US about every 20 years (sometimes exactly). I would try to break this cycle.

Also, are you guys interested in my other parts of my platform? For example, social aspects (abortion, education, ect.) or war? (Remember, this thread was for the economy, my #1 concern) If so, tell me which and I'll post another. :)