Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I make a countdown gesture with one of my hands while gathering sound chakra in it. After "one" i snap my fingers, causing the sound to be amplified and induce genjutsu in my opponent. The snapping sound he hears isn't merely my fingers, but the sound of several stone pillars cracking in half. It would be quite alarming since we are standing in an ancient underground structure, one that can easily fall apart should the pillars supporting it ever break. To him, that is exactly what is happening. Large cracks would spread through the walls and ceiling as the cavern's foundation crumbles. The ceiling would begin to crumble and rain tons of stone on him, making him feel like he's being weighed down and fall over in reality. He would see staircases and walls collapsing, closing off any escape routes in sight as i easily slip out of view, hidden by piles of conveniently placed illusionary debris. Through all this i would seem lucky to escape without a scratch. I would have many opportunities to attack or escape with chaos unfuring around him.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good. You understood the concept quite right.

The next one

( Ototon: Teisei Tame Inu) - Sound Release: Whispers to the Canines
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user gathers Ototon chakra in his vocal chords. He then whistles, releasing a high frequency sound wave, creating a sound similar to a faint buzzing in the target's ear, similar to Ringing Madness. However, instead of causing a foe to become disoriented, it impairs his hearing, making the buzzing the only thing that he can hear, seeming as if the target has bees swimming around his ear. The buzzing drowns any sound out, unless they are exceptionally. loud (i.e. great explosions, one yelling directly into the target's ear, etc), making it very difficult for the target to hear incoming jutsus or attacks.
Note: Hearing impairment lasts 3 turns

A supplementary one that is used for distraction. By focusing chakra into your vocal chords and whistling, you release a high frequency sound that constantly resonate a buzzing sound in the target's ears. How this works is simplee, albeit not a genjutsu. The high frequency sound is registered by the ear drum and while it lingers to continuously make the ear drum vibrate with the same type of sound, a buzzing sound. For entire 3 turns, the buzzing sound would be the only thing the targets hear, except for very loud noices.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I focus sound chakra in my vocal chords and whistle, producing a high frequency sound wave that resonates in my target's ears and leaves them continually hearing a buzzing sound. This buzzing drowns out most sounds like footsteps so it's easy to confuse him with illusionary clones like the Haze Clone technique and attack from a blind spot.

How does someone stop this technique when its used on them?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once the ears are affected, then it can't be stopped. One would need to rely on other forms of sensory. There are some techniques however, that might stop the jutsu before one is affected.

(Ototon: Himei Zetsubou no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Scream of Despair Skill
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Similar to the (Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo Assault Skill, the user concentrates chakra into their vocal cords, amplifying his/her voice and lets out a scream, roar or a yell. The effect is a large emission of low frequency, high amplitude sound waves but instead of a forward attack, its manipulated into an omnidirectional sound blast that expands outwards all around the user, pushing attacks and enemies backwards with might.

This one is an omnidirectional version of"Echo Assault". Its useful in its own way. How?

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Unlike the original Echo Assault, this jutsu can repel attacks coming from multiple directions since the blast goes outward from you. It's useful when you're restrained as you don't need to move to perform it. In close combat situations you can gain some space in a pinch by forcing people away from you.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very Good.

Ototon: Ōkī Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Greater Echo Assault Skill
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This is a much greater and focused version of the (Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo Assault Skill technique in which the user gathers his sound chakra into his throat as he inhales afterwards exhaling as he screams, yells or roars. The resulting effect is a massive forward shockwave of low frequency, high amplitude sound that levels anything in its path. Unlike its weaker technique, the massive power it carries makes it slightly slower, equal to an average equally ranked Raiton technique. Unlike the unfocused nature of its weaker version, its focused almost like a beam, affecting an area of 50º in front of the user. If used within a water source it receives +20 damage.

A higher echo assault. Performed the same way as echo assault albeit this affects a more narrow area of 50¤. The last sentence. Gimme a scenario where you perform the jutsu using the last sentence to your advantage.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I would use this technique in tandem with a clone using a streaming water technique like Water Bullet. When both techniques are launched at the same target the sound could enter the water stream as it travels and become more powerful in that medium. I wouldn't have to wait for the water to submerge the target before using the sound jutsu. Instead, whatever the water hits would be struck by the sound waves at the same time.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could work, however, nothing is stopping the sound from scattering the water bullet. Like I said it could work. I was thinking of a case where you use an opponent's defense against him. Say he uses a water armour or transform himself to water like Moofy. Then using this technique would make hiim suffer more damage when hit. Say your clone uses "water colliding wave and your opponent is submerged, you can use this. You can use this during rain fall and gain the perk too.

Ototon: Kireme Yure) - Sound Release: Shattering Vibrations
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user gathers a large amount of sound chakra into both of his hands, creating a vibration field around them that resonates at different, yet low, frequencies. The user will then slam both hands together, forcing them to resonate with each other and explode. This creates a massive sound shockwave that pushes back anything in front of the user in a 160º radius.

Another simple one. You focus low frequency sound around you hands and slam them together to create an explosive shockwave that spread outwards and forwards towards a target.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I gather sound chakra around my hands as instructed, each one producing a different low frequency sound from the vibrations around them. I then clap my hands together with force, causing both vibration field to collide and resonate with each other. This produced an entirely new sound, one far less tame, that spreads forward as a massive shockwave in a wide angle in front of me. All of the stones, trees, and wildlife in view is blasted away which leave only a clear area with a fan shape marking the full range of the sound explosion.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This got buried cos you took too long to reply.

Okay next is my favorite due to the fact that I can use this while running at immense speed. Distracts my target even before I get to them. Imagine now using this when you aree speed blitzing your opponent.

( Ototon: Jakkuhanma ) - Sound Release: Jackhammer
Damage Points: N/A (60 if contact with the ground remains)
Description: The user charges Ototon chakra into their feet as they run, releasing it as each foot hits the earth and makes sound. As each steps sound off, low frequency waves are released, each wave causing an immense vibration to propagate through the ground and into any enemy, making their bodies lose balance as the waves collide with the target repeatedly. As the waves continue to hit the target, the vibrations increase and cause internal pain, almost as if each wave is drilling into the target's body, causing the target to also become nauseous from the continuous waves. Despite its danger, the technique can easily be defended by simply severing ones contact with the ground.

Now I want you to take out 3 of my clones using this, combined with other suitable techniques you know.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Sorry for the delay. I'll try to reply more often.

First i toss a number of kunai at the clones deliberately making them easy to avoid so the clones would unknowingly line themselves up. Once they're arranged the way i want i form two handseals to trap the clones in a shallow swamp that binds their feet to the ground. I charge my feet with sound chakra and dash toward the clones, each stomp sending strong vibrations spreading through the ground and into the trapped clones. They would be unable to escape as the vibrations disrupt their sense of orientation which makes them nauseous and unbalanced. They would suffer internal damage as the vibrations persist and would become very disoriented once i come to a stop near the closest clone. I create a spiraling ball of chakra in my hand and thrust it into him, the impact launching him with such force that he's torn from his binding before crashing into the two behind him.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

( Ototon: Jakkuhanma ) - Sound Release: Jackhammer
Damage Points: N/A (60 if contact with the ground remains)
Description: The user charges Ototon chakra into their feet as they run, releasing it as each foot hits the earth and makes sound. As each steps sound off, low frequency waves are released, each wave causing an immense vibration to propagate through the ground and into any enemy, making their bodies lose balance as the waves collide with the target repeatedly. As the waves continue to hit the target, the vibrations increase and cause internal pain, almost as if each wave is drilling into the target's body, causing the target to also become nauseous from the continuous waves. Despite its danger, the technique can easily be defended by simply severing ones contact with the ground.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
Type: Attack
Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato. The technique was taught to his sensei, Jiraiya, who then passed it on to Minato's young son, Naruto, years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice combo

So we treating two next.

(Ototon: Shinsei) - Sound Release: Divinity
Description: Focusing sound chakra into ones limbs, the user is able to deliver massive taijutsu attacks that can shatter anything on contact, specially solid defenses. When used directly against an enemy, the blows damage the soft tissues of the target if used with a low frequency sound or the targets bones, if used with a high frequency sound. The vibrations don't produce any external effect, unlike what happens with (Ototon: Oto no Ken) - Sound Release: Sonic Fist technique, instead propagating into whatever is touched through direct contact. The user is free in which moves he will perform and can use virtually any stance he knows. However, because it produces no externalization of the vibrations, as the limbs are only infused with sound chakra and the vibrations happen in what is hit, the user cannot attack or defend from things that would otherwise hurt him like bladed weapons, etc.

This one is very useful for taijutsu. You focus sound chakra to your limbs and depending on whether high or low, you can affect thee internal organs or bones of the target when you hit them directly.

(Ototon: Takanari Kichigai) - Sound Release: Ringing Madness
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, gathering their sound chakra into their throat and emitting a sound (anything from a simply whistle to speaking or screaming, etc), creates a high frequency wave that targets a foe's ear, causing this portion of sound to remain in their opponents' ears, manifesting as a building ringing sound. The ringing continues to grow as time progresses, originally disrupting how a person hears hampering their ability to think clearly. From that point, it starts to mess with their balance until they become incredibly disorientated, and unable to mold chakra properly due to this.
Note: Lasts 8 turns and reduces damage of the jutsu used against the user by -5 until this effect wears off while increasing the chakra cost of every technique the enemy uses by +10

A hindering sound that replicates a sound in the target's ears. This would hinder them in ways that could be advantageous.