0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It does.
Espada's numbers goes by strength. [ ]
Espada's numbers goes by reiatsu aka spiritual pressure. [ ]
So, at least when it comes to Arrancars, spiritual pressure does mean stronger.
Same for shinigami. [ ]
They're rank means nothing especially considering we know ulq would murda tier halibel and barragan would ruin yammy with an ounce of respira. So my point remains higher spirtual pressure does not mean stronger that only implies with the SP Gap is vast and in this case it's not so your post make's no since.

Which is what I meant when I said inner hollow conflict.
I actually never said that Bankai got weaker, but that his mindset was weaker and therefore that overall made him weaker.
Ichigo was not weaker because his bankai got weaker, he was weaker because he couldn't use it propertly.
Your just talking shit now and making no sense ichigo mind set was not weaker he'll he thought that hollow was a one time thing until it showed up again to yammy and the only reason he got an arm is because he caught yammy off guard. When grimmjow destroyed him he hollow did not slow him down if anything it made him stronger due to the getsuga he used. Did'nt know how to use his bankai properly? it's just gives him speed nothing else.

Ichigo's mindset is bleh. [ ] It wasn't like that during the training with Shinji. TZ also pointed out that his progress is halted since he felt into despair. With Ichigo holding particulary the same power and with ****ed mindset he couldn't become stronger than Ichigo in SS arc who had clear mindset.
The source of Ichigo's despair is guess who. [ ][ ][ ]
hole bunch of nonsense Ichigo mind was at ease he thought he defeated his hollow during the shinju training and his bankai was still no sold by grimmjow like it was nothing he got stronger after the ss arc you just sound dumb af Bankai+Mask is weaker than Bankai alone? gtfoh.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're rank means nothing especially considering we know ulq would murda tier halibel and barragan would ruin yammy with an ounce of respira. So my point remains higher spirtual pressure does not mean stronger that only implies with the SP Gap is vast and in this case it's not so your post make's no since.
Fact remains. Espada were said to go by strength, Espada were said to go by reiatsu. You say Ulquiorra 'murda' Tier but still didn't show proff that he would (we are talking about Stage 1, Stage 2 was not counted in ranking). Same for Barragan.

Your just talking shit now and making no sense ichigo mind set was not weaker he'll he thought that hollow was a one time thing until it showed up again to yammy and the only reason he got an arm is because he caught yammy off guard. When grimmjow destroyed him he hollow did not slow him down if anything it made him stronger due to the getsuga he used. Did'nt know how to use his bankai properly? it's just gives him speed nothing else.
I posted the page when TZ say that he was in despair and that his progression was halted.

hole bunch of nonsense Ichigo mind was at ease he thought he defeated his hollow during the shinju training and his bankai was still no sold by grimmjow like it was nothing he got stronger after the ss arc you just sound dumb af Bankai+Mask is weaker than Bankai alone? gtfoh.
Hollow Ichigo said he will return. Ichigo's inner world was fine back than.

In FKT - we see Ichigo's inner world at the bottom of ocean. When Ichigo is in despair, in ineer world it raines everyday.

I am standing to what I said, I gave you pages from manga, you gave only senseless comments, about me sounding dumb, prove me that I am wrong with manga/databook/author words and I will say I am corrected.

If you want to take a part in debate, you need to learn about logical falacies. You can't debate without knowining them.

Otherwise, comments like 'you sound dumb' is direct elemental logical falacy called ad hominem.

Darkakatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unquiorra was by far the strongest Espada, even in his first release.

It honestly doesn't make sense though, I mean, we saw him stomp Bankai/Mask Ichigo before he even released his sword. He only released it because he wanted to show Ichigo the difference between them, and then only released the second form because he Ichigo was still holding out hope of winning and Ulquiorra wanted to crush that hope completely.

None of the other espada showed anywhere near that kind of power. Ulquiorra was quite frankly ridiculously powered, and Aizen knew this, that's why he entrusted everything to Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra was basically his confidant and go to guy, and the power he displayed was well beyond any of the other espada. Heck, the guy's spiritual pressure was described as being like an ocean of water as opposed to being just mere energy, it was so thick and heavy. Ridiculous.

Ps. I don't think there is such a thing as segunda etapa. It's obvious that Ulquiorra was doing something similar to what Yumichaka did with his release. The first release is probably a half release, and the second one is the full release.

Ulquiorra probably didn't realise that his initial release was a failed release and then when he mastered his ressurrection eventually, he concluded that it was a second release whereas it was actually his proper, full release.

Skilled and smart as he is, the guy clearly hadn't mastered his powers, because even in segunda etapa, that exploding javelin he throws, he admitted that he hadn't mastered it properly and therefore couldn't aim/direct it properly and could end up harming himself.

His power was too much so he hadn't yet learned to control it I guess.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unquiorra was by far the strongest Espada, even in his first release.

It honestly doesn't make sense though, I mean, we saw him stomp Bankai/Mask Ichigo before he even released his sword. He only released it because he wanted to show Ichigo the difference between them, and then only released the second form because he Ichigo was still holding out hope of winning and Ulquiorra wanted to crush that hope completely.

None of the other espada showed anywhere near that kind of power. Ulquiorra was quite frankly ridiculously powered, and Aizen knew this, that's why he entrusted everything to Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra was basically his confidant and go to guy, and the power he displayed was well beyond any of the other espada. Heck, the guy's spiritual pressure was described as being like an ocean of water as opposed to being just mere energy, it was so thick and heavy. Ridiculous.

Ps. I don't think there is such a thing as segunda etapa. It's obvious that Ulquiorra was doing something similar to what Yumichaka did with his release. The first release is probably a half release, and the second one is the full release.

Ulquiorra probably didn't realise that his initial release was a failed release and then when he mastered his ressurrection eventually, he concluded that it was a second release whereas it was actually his proper, full release.

Skilled and smart as he is, the guy clearly hadn't mastered his powers, because even in segunda etapa, that exploding javelin he throws, he admitted that he hadn't mastered it properly and therefore couldn't aim/direct it properly and could end up harming himself.

His power was too much so he hadn't yet learned to control it I guess.
No, Starrk is the strongest Espada in terms of raw power.