Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My thoughts exactly, however I don't think the Jūbi is evil, I think it was he who taught Rikūdo the nature of Chakra, and when the Jūbi saw humanity's abuse in using Ninjutsu for violent means that is when the Jūbi decided to eradicate humanity, only for Rikūdo to be forced to stop him by any means necessary, here we see again the interplay of dualism.
so what you are saying is that the juubi used Rikudo Sennin as a Prophet of some sort to teach those the way of ninjutsu to help the earth and those on it and when the devotees started using it for evil the juubi took physical form to destroy all humanity for abusing the teaching?

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so what you are saying is that the juubi used Rikudo Sennin as a Prophet of some sort to teach those the way of ninjutsu to help the earth and those on it and when the devotees started using it for evil the juubi took physical form to destroy all humanity for abusing the teaching?
Yes, that is what I think, the Jūbi developed a consciousness over the eons and met this young man who he taught the nature of Chakra to, and he in turn used it to develop Ninjutsu and founded Ninshū, only that in the end the followers of this man did not adhere to his teachings of using Ninjutsu for the sake of peace but instead chose to use it as a means for violence, that is when the Jūbi lost faith in humanity and tried to destroy them, but his student still believed in the light of humanity's will and was forced to subjugate his former master with the very weapon it taught him: Ninjutsu.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Western Wheel

The Western Wheel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all: let me compliment you on your short, but great literary work.

How marvelously it was projected in front of my eyes whilst reading it: The sage battling the Juubi with Doujutsu. And how false it is, in my humble opinion.

The Rinnegan, the Eye of Samsara, the eye of the world of suffering. If the Sage had the eye prior to the battle, wouldn't it be called the Eye of Salvation? The eye of Nirvana?

I believe the sage was a priest, as stated, and he learned about chakra whilst meditating on the true reality of nature. He reached a level of understanding where he saw that all is one. Meditating on this, he became conscious of his own chakra, and expanded his pool.

The sage would've needed chakra, since he battled with his weapons(fact), those weapons needed a considerable amount of chakra. I'd say he was a sage, as in the sense of having attained sage-mode. Yet, he didn't use ANY form of handsigns. He most likely used weapons, scrolls, and his knowledge.

The sage would've known from the start that any of the chakra natures would so nothing against a deity like the Juubi. He would've come prepared. There wouldn't be much room for trial and error.

He tamed the phenomenon which is the Juubi, and sealed it in himself. This is where he underwent a (genetical) transformation, as we know Bijuu's are capable of(the whiskers Naruto had, for just being a foetus in the womb of a Jin), or Gaara's transformation when his Bijuu took over. This is where he attained the Rinnegan.

Upon attaining the Rinnegan, he understood the true nature of Chakra even more, like Oro explained(and Tobi), by mixing two colours(yin-yang), you can create ninjutu. Oro wanted to attain the Rinnegan, because he knew it would provide him with the possibilities of creating new Jutsu.

All jutsu's need handsigns, except summoning, and... fuinjutsu. Just one sign. the double fingers like a cross(like Hashi and Naruto do, even Jiraya while preparing SM), and to make contact with the earth, and the summoner's blood.

Great shinobi now don't need hand signs. Naruto doesn't need handsigns. I think this is because the Sage taught other people how to use their chakra, by using hand signs.

Since becoming the Jin of the Juub genetically altered him, his sons possibly inherited his genes. I say possibly, because I believe only ONE has those genes. The Older son. That's why he has those eyes. The younger son doesn't carry the Juub's genes, but does have a genetic structure that resembles to sage's original one. I believe the original structure is needed as well, because it's this genetic genotype that altered the Juub's doujutsu into the rinnegan. The sharingan-DNA carrier(from the Older son) needs a younger son DNA-carrier as a catalyst, to reform back into the Rinnegan.

just my two cents... if desired, I can work this out. If not, consider it garbage :D

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, that is what I think, the Jūbi developed a consciousness over the eons and met this young man who he taught the nature of Chakra to, and he in turn used it to develop Ninjutsu and founded Ninshū, only that in the end the followers of this man did not adhere to his teachings of using Ninjutsu for the sake of peace but instead chose to use it as a means for violence, that is when the Jūbi lost faith in humanity and tried to destroy them, but his student still believed in the light of humanity's will and was forced to subjugate his former master with the very weapon it taught him: Ninjutsu.
Then the story continues on with the one person that plans to carry on the legacy of Rikudo sennin, Naruto Uzumaki.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then the story continues on with the one person that plans to carry on the legacy of Rikudo sennin, Naruto Uzumaki.
I believe that what Rikūdo could not achieve, Naruto will become triumphant: convince the Jūbi to have faith in humanity, paralleling Naruto befriending and uniting the Bijūs, the ending of the series is not a battle between good and evil, the ending is the reunification of man with the divine.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think that what the main goal of Rikudo Sennin was peace. He said that he tried to instill the teachings of peace into the tailed beast so that they will be like humans. He also said to understand peace you must first understand pain and hatred. The ninja world has been thru pain and hatred and because of it they have united to combat the threat that plans to bring peace thru power.

At this moment it's the clash of will. Who's is stronger the older son's decendant he carries the will of finding peace thru power or the decendant of the younger son who carries the will of finding peace thru understanding and love?

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think that what the main goal of Rikudo Sennin was peace. He said that he tried to instill the teachings of peace into the tailed beast so that they will be like humans. He also said to understand peace you must first understand pain and hatred. The ninja world has been thru pain and hatred and because of it they have united to combat the threat that plans to bring peace thru power.

At this moment it's the clash of will. Who's is stronger the older son's decendant he carries the will of finding peace thru power or the decendant of the younger son who carries the will of finding peace thru understanding and love?
I think neither the Elder or Younger Son were completely right or wrong, Rikūdo wants them to work together, that is Kishimoto's motif here: Unity

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think neither the Elder or Younger Son were completely right or wrong, Rikūdo wants them to work together, that is Kishimoto's motif here: Unity
this is going to happen. thru Naruto and Sasuke. not by Madara or Obito. They are too steeped in darkness to even begin to understand anything that is told to them.

Varrah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is going to happen. thru Naruto and Sasuke. not by Madara or Obito. They are too steeped in darkness to even begin to understand anything that is told to them.

No, Madara understands, he just doesn't care for it, and Obito is currently too invested in Mugen Tsukuyomi.

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We don't know yet the details on how Rikudou fought the Juubi, but safe to say he had Ninjutsu esp. Fuuinjutsu when he did, but I don't think it necessitates the Rikudou possessing the said Doujutsu before confronting and containing the Juubi. I find the similarities between the Juubi and the Rinnegan as more than mere coincidence: The Rinnegan is able to bring forth all Ninjutsu, the Juubi is the source of all Chakra which fuels Ninjutsu, I see no reason why one is not connected to the other, not to mention it raises more questions than answers: How did Rikudou awaken the Rinnegan if it did not come from the Juubi? seeing that it possesses divine attributes and the Juubi being the divine personification of nature itself, and I don't think it's mere coincidence either that the Rinnegan resembles the Juubi's eyes without the Tomoes, we will have to wait and see what Masashi's explanation will be.
It is unclear whether it is a fusion of both the Rin'negan and Sharingan or a simply a Sharingan with extra tomoe due to amplitude. It is thus far capable of being used as a medium to cast Genjutsu but in terms of Rin'negan attribute's, non implied. The current wide-spread variations of Sharingan Jutsu and the basics such as Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi seems to have stemmed more from the Elder son's Dōjutsu and not necessarily the Rin'negan as on it's own (though capable of learning such jutsu) wield none. I have thought that the Sage may have used his opportunity in sealing the Jūbi for other purposes such as advancing his research, than solely for Global Peace issues as being it's Jinchūriki would allow him access to it's limitless Chakra.

Last edited:

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No, Madara understands, he just doesn't care for it, and Obito is currently too invested in Mugen Tsukuyomi.
Madara was the reincarnation of the older son trying to attain peace thru his power. On the other hand Hashirama was trying to attain peace thru understanding.

Now at first i thought that naruto and Sasuke was going to be the one that would take their places but in fact it is Naruto and Obito.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope Kishimoto reveals everything soon, all this suspense is killing me
You must be registered for see images
me too! it would be awesome if sasuke was to help naruto by explaining the tablet to naruto and then afterwards Rikudo Sennin appears to him like with his mother and father and explain everything to Naruto!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is the best work i have ever witness on this site it is actually the best work i've seen all year keep it up you are are trully bless ...:mad:_@:
Theories of Naka Shrine Tablet

You must be registered for see images

[ ]

Peace:

“In the beginning there was only belligerence. There exist no form, so man raged…raged against himself. Thus, man was broken. Those who desired were entangled in the synthetic webs of obsession, lacking compassion for the many they ran across; manipulating and dominating the lives of all weaker than themselves. Those that were affected by such happenings became misanthropic: distrusting, hating, and filled with contempt for the surrounding, no matter if they were once cared for.

The small birds which sought to protect their important ones retreated far away into the earth, whereas the assassins that captivated the world seethe their darkness into others time and time again. The world was an unyielding apathy stalked by hands that torn the wings of a bird off; rendering it lifeless.

Amidst the milieu were the suffocated screams of children who agonized from lost fathers and mothers, but held by starvation and the realization of death. Though they struggled, they manage, and because they manage, they lived, but because they lived, they died.

Goodness seemed nonexistent in such a plane, and they were moments when I had wavered, but I preserved.

Grief grasped me as I attempted to clear my mind of the depressing site before me. I who had possessed too much life energy was resolved to abolishing the current way of the world through peace. To achieve this, I sought to teach the man the truth of himself.
Of the discord, longing and aversions hold fleeting happiness. When we strive for the independent of the soul, conflict arises, but when we strive for the dependent of the will in moderation, harmony arises. The physical self is man’s nature: character expressed and should be watched over by the spiritual side. The spiritual side is selflessness expressed and should be watch over by the physical side conversely.

When you know this, you understand the light and shadow residing within you.

Light is the energy of vitality, and the spirit is the energy of the shaded soul; such energies can be used to create peace; a path that is self-critical and honest. No individual can know himself unless his inner honesty is complete and a man who cannot understand himself cannot in any way trust what he thinks about other men or the world. The path to peace is one of inner truth. These energies exist in every living thing, and when merged create another energy: chakra. Though steadily, I thought my ideals to those who wished to hear them, and soon…more people begin understanding that peace could be attained.”​

Chakra:

“On a crisped day the air around me murmured. I mentioned to my devotees’ days before that I would be meditating in a nearby forest and I was not to be disturbed. My mind traipsing, I sought greater insight my swaying objective: amity. Closing my eyes, and accepting the phial thoughts that resided within me, I noticed something almost transient.

As my spiritual and physical energies blended, I soaked in the vibrations from the day that had become night. A sleepless setting surrounded me, but I had found what I was searching for.

Before leaving the forest, I taught what I had learned from nature to the animals of it.

Several moments after, my devotees grew so large that my ideals were regarding as a form of faith; the Ninshū is what it was known.

It was unprecedented, the Ninshū though early in its day, brought forth a form of sovereignty to the world. It was during this time that the birds were struck again…

Though I had suspected, I had overlooked it. Persons were using what I preached for their own gained; they were creating the wars that I had longed to erase. A different color from soul was emerging, once as dark as a shadow. The shadow is the deepest, darkest, unresolved side of ourselves, which for most of us is totally lifeless. It is our blind rage, our prejudices, our destructive tendencies, and those unpleasant qualities, which are too negative for us to allow into our field of awareness. Such a thing arose in me as well.

Angered by how my teachings were being used, I carried myself and the collective of the Ninshū to where these conflicts where occurring. I was harboring contempt for them.

I witness a horrifying view. It never struck me that my teachings could be used at such a degree. Children were strangled in a cloud of fire, and water. The smell forced itself upon me; heightening the awareness. The husbands who strive to protect were skinned and shredded by manipulated elements, the control elements: chakra. I was prosecuted by the mothers who had lost.

Sometime passed, and the minuscule wars that once one, had grown greater. I had no reason to be upset, for I had caused this.

I retreated from the world…

In the midmorning sun, I returned. Slaughtering the projections of my fears and fantasies, I had begun to work in reverse. Using that which was attained in my retreat; the greater wars ended and I brought back the fractions of people who were killed, but in somehow, I felt threatened.

My back turned, the Ninshū who I had life, acted in assistance. Though I lay shocked, they up kept my ideals: the teachings of forgiveness, gentleness, and goodness; the things that my own shadow led me to retreat from.

Something appeared before me…”​

Otherworldly:

“For a brief moment, I stood in amazement. This being, swallowed the oceans, split the land, carried mountains. The power seemed to stem from its eye. It was an eye that was an amalgamation of concentric circles similar to my own, and other oddities—which individually, possessed an celestial power. One of them was responsible from swallowing the oceans, the other splitting the land, and the last carrying the mountains. As I awakened from this shock, I viewed the destruction it caused. Immeasurable…

Hearing the distorted, blood, thickening screams, I reached to the being. Stretching myself to the being, I begged it to stop. It only continued it rampage. I had no choice, but to destroy it.
Circulated ideas forms in my mind, I mixed fire and wind; scorching it, but it was merely brushed away. I created storms using lightning and water, but that failed as well. Even the use of earth, fire, and water to destroy it molecularly held no water; the being simply remained unaffected. It was neither breathing evil nor breathing true, it simply existed.

The moments that passed each seemed like a fraction of eternity, my soul had never felt so tattered before. Suddenly, the being stopped and looked at me as if I was a disturbance. And so it created before me, black hellfires', an ephemeral soldier, and a disjointed world that I found myself in.

After leaving such a fragmented world, I split apart the black flames using the earth, and from this earth I killed the soldier using in combination with water. It was then that I learned that the creature I was fighting was using chakra—absorbing any excess chakra, from the flames. Wanting to understand more about it, I soaked in the vibrations form the environment, and was stunned. This creature possessed the same vibrations that which the planet held—[ ]. Troubled, I devised a way to temporary end its rampages: Fūinjutsu. An art that I had created during my retreat.

I, for a moment, achieve over this being a sedated state in which I used to seal it into myself. From that moment on, I was endowed with limitless power, and seen as something beyond human… a God among Shinobi. No matter how much time passed…I could never persuade the Jūbi—a name that it was given to those that witness it. I seemed to want to change something that was completely passive, and acted of its own accord, such an entity I believed would definitely destroy the world, and it’s the reason I searched for any and all possible ways to prevent this. I knew the sealing was only a temporary solution, for when I die, the seal would break, and the being would be freed into the world again.”

Heirs:

“Using my talents, I create my two children: my elder son and my younger son by using both energies concurrently—[ ]. I gave my oldest my heightening spiritual energy and chakra—his power would be great. I instilled my spiritual energy and chakra in him for such a reason. When my elder son valued other people’s thoughts, and feelings, essentially themselves; he would strive to protect them, and thus awaken a power that reflects those feelings: a chakra that vibrations between an outer world and his physical body—emitted from his soul—[ ]. My Younger Son inherited my physical power, vitality, and will. When he sought to protect those he valued and loved, he would strive to protect them by any means necessary. These powers by themselves are only the flower and fruit of the season, but when working together, they will become the root of the tree; spreading love, peace, and harmony. The world would know true strength then, a strength that is peace.

Soon afterwards, as my children were growing, I created, Shukaku, Matatabi, Isobu, Son, Kokuou, Saiken, Choumei, Gyūki and Kurama, from the chakra of the Jūbi. I create them, the Bijū, and I wanted them to learn what true strength is. It is the value of others, and the ability to understand those emotions. These are the things we cherish more than anything else in life, and to recognize them they must be vanish.

I wanted the Bijū to understand that love and bonds are important.

I wanted them to understand that being aware of emotions and living with emotions and experiencing them are two different lands. To understand how much a bond is important to us we must lose that bond or be close to losing it, but we must have a bond with someone. To understand love, you need to understand hate.

If the Bijū were to feel hate and understand it, they would be able to recognize that the ability to recognize to protect others is true strength.

“Before that time.”

Shukaku, Matatabi, Isobu, Son, Kokuou, Saiken, Choumei, Gyūki and Kurama, would all experience hardships: they would face hate, they would face the sufferings and joys of a human, and then they would understand the trials of a humans…and be one in the same.

One cannot the value of something without understanding the other half. [ ]

It was for this reason that I passed my sealing scrolls down to the Ninshū, and I sent the shell of the Jūbi to the orb that I had created. My second mistake followed shortly after.

As I laid fading, I brought my sons before me…

They knew as well as I that my time was near, and that soon I would not be any longer in this world. I wanted both of my sons to finish what I had created, establishing peace throughout the world. But to understand their approaches of peace, I asked how they would bring it about. [ ]

My eldest give me his answer first: through power the world will know peace. I was surprised by his answer and was immediately brought back to the moments where people were using the arts for their own reasons…the scenes I witness made me hesitant to choose my oldest son. Though I noticed my first born wavering, I asked my youngest and he gave me his answer: through love the world would know peace. I was reminded about the lingering warmth that existed in a time of bleakness.

I chose my younger son.

If this is deciphered, than my hope for my sons, and sons of daughters of my sons to live harmoniously—[ ] would seem to have happen.

If not, then I fear for what may await in the world, as my imprint returns.”​

Theories of Naka Shrine Tablet