Twilight: Good or bad

jawey24

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
uuuh actually it has the same concept. Lady falls in love with a bad boy vampire and he doesn't know if he's good or bad and he is protecting her from other vampires...

BOOYA
First of all angel was definetly bad b4 he met buffy...in fact he really dnt turn the other cheek until he got his soul back...any kind of gudness u seen from him prior, was just to save buffy. Vegetarian vampires...um i dnt recall dat in buffy n angel b4 pig blood, was a straight up carnivore:p

Wrong, I used to live near the yukon but not anymore,I live really close to the American border. so yes there is a movie theatre, but books are still better(they have more action, more detail, much better, bits and pieces arn't cut out, you don't have to worry about crappy actors, etc and my other reasons) U_U
Ur totally right books have way more detail than the movies...da movies always take out the small parts dat r not really small in all actuality....the movie version of twilight definetly left out important flashbacks n dialouge from the novel

Rin Hatake

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
First of all angel was definetly bad b4 he met buffy...in fact he really dnt turn the other cheek until he got his soul back...any kind of gudness u seen from him prior, was just to save buffy. Vegetarian vampires...um i dnt recall dat in buffy n angel b4 pig blood, was a straight up carnivore:p

Ur totally right books have way more detail than the movies...da movies always take out the small parts dat r not really small in all actuality....the movie version of twilight definetly left out important flashbacks n dialouge from the novel
umm don't understand your weird english. it has the same plot line every thing else doesn't matter.

jawey24

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
umm don't understand your weird english. it has the same plot line every thing else doesn't matter.
its 2 bad u can't understand it but anyway the plots are diferent...Buffy is a VAMPIRE SLAYER...she kills vampires 4 a hobby, shes not supposed to fall in luv with 1. Slayers n Vampires dnt kiss, instead they kill each other
the main character in twilight is not a slayer, shes a regular human...therefore not the same plot
i think there should have been more jasper.
i loled when he was described as the one that looks like he's always in pain.
yeah dat part had everyone at da movies including me laughin also...his expression was dead on:D

Rin Hatake

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
its 2 bad u can't understand it but anyway the plots are diferent...Buffy is a VAMPIRE SLAYER...she kills vampires 4 a hobby, shes not supposed to fall in luv with 1. Slayers n Vampires dnt kiss, instead they kill each other
the main character in twilight is not a slayer, shes a regular human...therefore not the same plot
OK you are not getting me here! THAT'S NOT THE POINT! They have the same concept like i said before lady falls in love with vampire when they are not supposed to fall in love.

same theme.

aiyumi

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

yeah dat part had everyone at da movies including me laughin also...his expression was dead on:D

lol bella is the complete opposite of the slayer...
bella would probably trip on her own stake. lolz XD
(and pepper spray don't work on vamps.)

but its the vampires that vary between the two series.
not that i care much... i don't really care too much for buffy.
i liked joss whedon's other series much better.

jawey24

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
OK you are not getting me here! THAT'S NOT THE POINT! They have the same concept like i said before lady falls in love with vampire when they are not supposed to fall in love.

same theme.
now ur right the two, do have the same theme which is forbidden love...but vampires fall in love with special/beautiful humans all the time...Vampires falling for slayers...not so often.

when it comes to plot, they totally differ.

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
No it was not.

ALL MOVIES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Books own allU_U
Well, I have an half-assed agreement to Neutrino00's statement. Recently, they don't make movies like how they used to anymore. So they all suck. I don't read books but I wouldn't say they suck cause I never actually got across 3 pages of any novel.

Rin Hatake

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
now ur right the two, do have the same theme which is forbidden love...but vampires fall in love with special/beautiful humans all the time...Vampires falling for slayers...not so often.

when it comes to plot, they totally differ.
You guys are getting stuck on the fact that she's slayer, imagine she's not, wouldn't it be the same??

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
did you even watch the movie? everybody is entitled to their own opinon but altleast state why you think it's "horrible"
Special effects = boring
screen/watching = eyes hurt
watching = you arn't actively engaged you are just sitting there vegetating(not thinking)
Skips lot's of the important parts
has the possibility of bad acting

and many many many more reasons why all movies suck.

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Special effects = boring
watching = you arn't actively engaged you are just sitting there vegetating(not thinking)

that movie rocked!!!
jacob: sucked
jasper: awsoeme
the rest ok...
but it was kinda cheesy..

jawey24

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Special effects = boring

okay this is just your opinon on movie adaptations or just movies in general...i get the point that you dont like movies...when watching movies that are good, your always thinking. Guessing whats gonna happen next, asking yourself why did he or she say that, whats the moral behind the strory, etc...the rest of your opinions are a given...if it's a screen adaptation the movie will always skip important parts and sometimes even add something totally new. As always, casting is never perfect.

I dont share your opinon on movies i think its a great addition to our entertainment...if your a reader of novels, fairytales, manga, etc...movies give you the oppurtunity to watch your favorite characters come to life. But I do share your opinon on books being better than movies.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
okay this is just your opinon on movie adaptations or just movies in general...i get the point that you dont like movies...when watching movies that are good, your always thinking. Guessing whats gonna happen next, asking yourself why did he or she say that, whats the moral behind the strory, etc...the rest of your opinions are a given...if it's a screen adaptation the movie will always skip important parts and sometimes even add something totally new. As always, casting is never perfect.

I dont share your opinon on movies i think its a great addition to our entertainment...if your a reader of novels, fairytales, manga, etc...movies give you the oppurtunity to watch your favorite characters come to life. But I do share your opinon on books being better than movies.
Perhaps but you can also watch your favourite characters come to life by reading novels and manga. When ever I read a novel I always see motion, and hear sounds etc.

jawey24

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Perhaps but you can also watch your favourite characters come to life by reading novels and manga. When ever I read a novel I always see motion, and hear sounds etc.
yes this is true as well but...you see what you want to see in your mind with the help of the descriptions of the chacters, given to you by the author. A movie or a series fully illustrates the characters...allowing you to see some physical aspects of the charater your didnt perceive. Visualizations of the story and it's characters are a common thing for everyone but everybody's imagination is different. The one thing I like about movies is that, the person in charge of casting always does their best on finding the best person to fill the descriptions of the character, whether the selected person is unknown or immensely popular.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yes this is true as well but...you see what you want to see in your mind with the help of the descriptions of the chacters, given to you by the author. A movie or a series fully illustrates the characters...allowing you to see some physical aspects of the charater your didnt perceive. Visualizations of the story and it's characters are a common thing for everyone but everybody's imagination is different. The one thing I like about movies is that, the person in charge of casting always does their best on finding the best person to fill the descriptions of the character, whether the selected person is unknown or immensely popular.
Oh but when I read I percieve the image perfectly, therefor that argument has no effect(also for other people it removes the awesomeness of creating the image for yourself)

jawey24

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Oh but when I read I percieve the image perfectly, therefor that argument has no effect(also for other people it removes the awesomeness of creating the image for yourself)
lol you could never actually visualize the physical traits of the chacter perfectly, unless your the author....there is no doubt that you can imagine what you want and that it is one the benefits of a book...but once the author say's this is how he or she looks then thats, that.