Twilight: Good or bad

jawey24

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
personally i thought it was great! Since i dnt read any of the books b4 watching the movie, it was totally new to me. The movie had a wierd n diferent approach on vampires but it was cool. i already cant wait to watch the sequal n ive already made up ma mind on reading up on the series. i think everyone here should go chek out...it was worth the money:D

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
personally i thought it was great! Since i dnt read any of the books b4 watching the movie, it was totally new to me. The movie had a wierd n diferent approach on vampires but it was cool. I already cant wait to watch the sequal n ive already made up ma mind on reading up on the series. I think everyone here should go chek out...it was worth the money:d
i hated it!!! The worst movie ever!!! It can die!!!!

Because i worked all 3 nights!!! It was so many people i had2 clean after

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lmao, its mainly girls that went to see the movie. I heard some of my friends who are girls talking about how awesome it was gonna be. I just said :p Whatever.....

I never read or watched twilight.
Yah i got three dates a day while working. Its crazy all our theatres were packed 14 theatres!! nothing but people wanting to watch!!!!

At least i got on TV

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lol.......who likes boring books??
Well I do like Isaac Asimov's books(according to some random boy I know Twilight is actually a good book(supposed to have good dialogue, aswel as some other random stuff) but Isaac Asimov is like the greatest Science-fiction writer of all time(in my oppinion) you should read some of his books, ie. "The god's themselves" ; "Nightfall" ; and the foundation series.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well I do like Isaac Asimov's books(according to some random boy I know Twilight is actually a good book(supposed to have good dialogue, aswel as some other random stuff) but Isaac Asimov is like the greatest Science-fiction writer of all time(in my oppinion) you should read some of his books, ie. "The god's themselves" ; "Nightfall" ; and the foundation series.
:confused: lol i read half you sentence and got distracted. I read a book about ebola once.........i forgot what it was called

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
:confused: lol i read half you sentence and got distracted. I read a book about ebola once.........i forgot what it was called
what I meant was.

the greatest science fiction writer of all time, is the one and only, writer of over 500 different books, achiever of a PHD in biochemistry, Isaac Asimov.

Some of his books include: nightfall, the gods themselves, and the foundation series.

jawey24

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
o_O now that i think of it...there was either a group of gurlz or couplez watchin da movie...yeah u culd say it was a chick flick...my best friend who is a gurl was happy dat i went wit her...now i c why...n i was happy cuz it brought us closer:kiss:

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
o_O now that i think of it...there was either a group of gurlz or couplez watchin da movie...yeah u culd say it was a chick flick...my best friend who is a gurl was happy dat i went wit her...now i c why...n i was happy cuz it brought us closer:kiss:
yah i saw it. it wasnt that bad. every1 was paired off or girls. it was me and my friend we went to pik up chicks it works 2