Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol you could never actually visualize the physical traits of the chacter perfectly, unless your the author....there is no doubt that you can imagine what you want and that it is one the benefits of a book...but once the author say's this is how he or she looks then thats, that.
You see that is where you are wrong/right. You see this entire world is just a project of my book, which I was an author of. therefor everysingle book in this world is a part of the book I read therefor what I say is true final and a bunch of other thingsU_U

jawey24

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You see that is where you are wrong/right. You see this entire world is just a project of my book, which I was an author of. therefor everysingle book in this world is a part of the book I read therefor what I say is true final and a bunch of other thingsU_U
wow...i had no idea;) U have a huge imagination, the product of reading books...gud for u man

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's good; though Rin has point about it being similar to buffy/angel.

It got 70.6 million over the weekend it opened.

It beat Quantam of Solcace.

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Grus.. fabaaaa. Grus.. fabaaaaaa. Come on, say it with me. You know it helps.

You must be registered for see images