Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stop misinforming nothing have ended the ****?

Military is still taking over some channels

there were explosions in istanbul and ankara

soldiers are passing from some streets(not here)

i literally hear jets flying due to their low altitude

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop misinforming nothing have ended the ****?

Military is still taking over some channels

there were explosions in istanbul and ankara

soldiers are passing from some streets(not here)

i literally hear jets flying due to their low altitude
Watch the ****ing news then. I ain't missinforming anyone dumb idiot.

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well if thats the case, your personal problems are none of my concern
lol I aint attacking you mate, just pointing out perspective is always needed, before lashing out derogatory terms in a discussion.
I don't think anyone will apologize for having an opinion.
I didn't call any individual a sitting duck (since you mentioned 'him' and not 'them') I was stating that the rest of the world are sitting ducks as we obviously have no idea what to do
You made assumptions about that, I answered. If that is none of your concern welcome, it's hardly on mine either. But you asked and I answered, so the problem is not mine.
In the name of the political correctness you're blaming me for a name calling of an individual who called another individual in a way worse name. It doesn't sound fair to me. What difference should it make the fact you call a group of people instead of an individual? At maximum you can be accused of discrimination :D

Phact

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
how are you gone deal with your military? not.

fkin monkeys is what they are. all countries like these should seriously be wiped out. there is nothing good coming from -500bc people
IF they have the mentality of a person in 500 BC, then you have the mentality of a person that lived 200,000 years ago idiot.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Watch the ****ing news then. I ain't missinforming anyone dumb idiot.
You literally posted that hours ago :/

OT: Many people died. About 90, and there are like 1500 arrests.
They told execution might be an option. Execution is illegal for about 15 years here...

The worst part is people who believed this was a 100% real coup went out and resisted military forces because Erdogan told them to do so. It is forbidden to go out during a coup.

Yet these men (they were all men) with their beards and allahuakbar chants went out and held down soldiers, help police arrest them, beat and killed the soldiers, climbed on tanks. Hundreds of thousands did that. That is the most scary thing i can witness, because even at its worst we have a phrase "every Turk is born a soldier". Not Muslim, a soldier. It is not a sentiment i can get fully behind of but it puts being a part of that profession above many things. Annd these men who went out are the ones who say those words most.

Yet Erdogan's words were about it. He was above what people born as. These men went out and cut throats of people that they say they support till the end.

Ladies and gentlemen, that is Islamofascism. That is what starts this terror, you do not get terror without having a mass of people supporting you; this was the case in IRA, Hizbullah, Hamas, ETA, PKK and certainly is in ISIS.

That is what founders of that country trying to eliminate. You want to cry about banning the veil or hanging religious zealots during republician era? Boo hoo again.

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You literally posted that hours ago :/

OT: Many people died. About 90, and there are like 1500 arrests.
They told execution might be an option. Execution is illegal for about 15 years here...

The worst part is people who believed this was a 100% real coup went out and resisted military forces because Erdogan told them to do so. It is forbidden to go out during a coup.

Yet these men (they were all men) with their beards and allahuakbar chants went out and held down soldiers, help police arrest them, beat and killed the soldiers, climbed on tanks. Hundreds of thousands did that. That is the most scary thing i can witness, because even at its worst we have a phrase "every Turk is born a soldier". Not Muslim, a soldier. It is not a sentiment i can get fully behind of but it puts being a part of that profession above many things. Annd these men who went out are the ones who say those words most.

Yet Erdogan's words were about it. He was above what people born as. These men went out and cut throats of people that they say they support till the end.

Ladies and gentlemen, that is Islamofascism. That is what starts this terror, you do not get terror without having a mass of people supporting you; this was the case in IRA, Hizbullah, Hamas, ETA, PKK and certainly is in ISIS.

That is what founders of that country trying to eliminate. You want to cry about banning the veil or hanging religious zealots during republician era? Boo hoo again.
I heard of it. It seemed that the coup was organized by the highest exponents of the military, as the ambassades of Turkey all over the world received, half an hour before the coup, a letter which said that the military was going to take control of the country.

Since the coup was supported by Islamic radicals, many blamed a preacher named Fetullah Gulen, who lives now in the US. However, Gulen condemned the coup as well

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,418💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and I'm suppose to go on vacation to that completely shit hole next week

]
There are some countries issuing warnings against visiting Turkey. but if you must go- Have you ever thought of perusing a career in journalism? You may return with great pictures and story to tell. U_U Good luck!

You made assumptions about that, I answered. If that is none of your concern welcome, it's hardly on mine either. But you asked and I answered, so the problem is not mine.
In the name of the political correctness you're blaming me for a name calling of an individual who called another individual in a way worse name. It doesn't sound fair to me. What difference should it make the fact you call a group of people instead of an individual? At maximum you can be accused of discrimination :D
Well Akash is right about one thing- you shouldn't be name calling anyone.( although he should have hit the report button instead of arguing) If she did that to you should have hit the report button. It's staff's job to deal with such posts not yours. Regardless of what other person did to another you are still responsible for what you yourself post. Also please take it to VMs if you have a personal issue with another member.

I heard of it. It seemed that the coup was organized by the highest exponents of the military, as the ambassades of Turkey all over the world received, half an hour before the coup, a letter which said that the military was going to take control of the country.

Since the coup was supported by Islamic radicals, many blamed a preacher named Fetullah Gulen, who lives now in the US. However, Gulen condemned the coup as well
Paratise is saying Coup was against radicals. You are saying it was supported by them...

Do we even have any reliable source yet.... Time to check news myself.

Last edited:

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Akash is right about one thing- you shouldn't be name calling anyone. If she did that to you should have hit the report button. It's staff's job to deal with such posts not yours. Regardless of what other person did to another you are still responsible for what you yourself post. Also please take it to VMs if you have a personal issue with another member.
Last week you name called a guy who name called you :D

However yeah it was a mistake, but I just found stupid that somebody considered good a thing that he didn't know anything about, besides the fact it was a military coup trying to overcome a government with violence. Why such a thing has to be promoted in a forum?
I don't wanna sound like a crybaby, but in this same thread there have been plenty of disrespectful "discussions", what I did was just the top of the iceberg :noes:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,418💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last week you name called a guy who name called you :D

However yeah it was a mistake, but I just found stupid that somebody considered good a thing that he didn't know anything about, besides the fact it was a military coup trying to overcome a government with violence. Why such a thing has to be promoted in a forum?
I don't wanna sound like a crybaby, but in this same thread there have been plenty of disrespectful "discussions", what I did was just the top of the iceberg :noes:
Nope. I hardly ever need to resort to name calling. I can make you squirm without crossing that line. :p

Yea but don't argue it here. Hit report and move on- this motto will serve you good on any internet forum. Now let's go back to the original topic.

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Paratise is saying Coup was against radicals. You are saying it was supported by them...

Do we even have any reliable source yet.... Time to check news myself.
Well, Erdogan is not a radical Muslim. He just does his interests. Many of his enemies are radical Muslims, but Turkey is a secular state since Kemal. It seems complicated, pretty sure the military is not radical as well, but many of the opposers of Erdogan are

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn, "Erdogone" didn't happen.

It's sad that so many lives were lost last night, but Erdogan needs to vanish. I hope there will be a more peaceful way to achieve that in the future.

Observer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope. I hardly ever need to resort to name calling. I can make you squirm without crossing that line. :p

Yea but don't argue it here. Hit report and move on- this motto will serve you good on any internet forum. Now let's go back to the original topic.
You can only make someone squirm with that "ban" button of yours.

dark legion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Military's plan was:

1.Take Public Television(shutting down all the options for a propaganda from government)
2.Take Parliament(which has the power to shut down the coup, since they have juristic rights)
3.Take over the Presidency (which is The head of the snake in literary form)

Once they would accomplish these 3 objectives, they would arrest President, government and lead the country in elections.

Seems it didnt happen.

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Turkey's political and social systems have two problems: Islamist ideology and regressive liberalism (regressive cocks). The Islamists want to implement Sharia and regressive liberals want to implement Marxist laws. The coup is to maintain the Turkish secular constitution. Turkey's history of secularism was a complete failure. There were religious discrimination toward Muslims, and the ban on freedom of clothing. It gotten economically successful thanks to Erdogan's rule from 2003 to 2014, where Turkey's GDP from $300 billion (2003) to $800 billion GDP in 2014, but that came with government corruption and media censorship. The Islamists and regressive seculars/liberals are both as bad as each other.

My holiday to Turkey is cancelled now. :(