Tsunade's Element(s)?

TLK

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Earth and Water. She is Hashirama Senju's granddaughter. That and some of her stronger jutsu are classified as earth or water.

TLK

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that this particular jutsu interfered with the person's *electrical* responses, not necessarily a lightning elemental technique.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that tsunade is a lightning type i think it could be like how a lot of ninja are able to do earth-like techniques like inner decapitation jutsus even though they aren't known earth-element users. The jutsu itself could be the one changing the chakra into lightning not tsunade creating lightning chakra. if that made any sense.

Kabuto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that this particular jutsu interfered with the person's *electrical* responses, not necessarily a lightning elemental technique.
Ranshinsho (Chaotic Mental Collision)
Description: Manipulating the chakra in their hand, the user can create an electric field to disrupt the target's nervous system. Because the brain and body communicate using electrical impulses, the user can use the field to disrupt the target's ability to move. The result is the commands to move one body part being relayed to another, making it near impossible for the opponent to move unless they have high skill and understanding of the body or with time.

keep in mind that the show doesn't work like our forum, it works the way the forum rules used to. a character on the show only has ONE affinity, but they can learn any elemental techniques so long as they train hard enough. the affinity just means they are able to advance quickly in that specific element, quickly enough that they could create custom techniques.