Starting distance: 20 meters

Intel: Manga

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade is a linear type of fighter when Hiashi's style is more raffinated. He is not only landing punches randomly, but pin-pointing chakra networks. One touch with his gentle fist style and Tsunade is done for. Her Byakuyou won't even activate itself. Also, Tsunade's punch is nothing compared to Juubi's powerful tail which was able to destroy, and blow away a thousand fodders, destroy SM Naruto's resilient clone, push a TBB with a finger, yet Hiashi his attack in one move and even pushed it back with . This attack attacks internal organs as well as being a powerful long range attacks(domain where Tsunade lacks in her fighting style)

Note; This was a quote

Last edited:

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade is a linear type of fighter when Hiashi's style is more raffinated. He is not only landing punches randomly, but pin-pointing chakra networks. One touch with his gentle fist style and Tsunade is done for. Her Byakuyou won't even activate itself. Also, Tsunade's punch is nothing compared to Juubi's powerful tail which was able to destroy, and blow away a thousand fodders, destroy SM Naruto's resilient clone, push a TBB with a finger, yet Hiashi his attack in one move and even pushed it back with . This attack attacks internal organs as well as being a powerful long range attacks(domain where Tsunade lacks in her fighting style)
@Post 6 :|

Reactions: Amaterasu

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
None of them are hurting Tsunade though. If fight drag out like that Hiashi tire himself before Tsunade, he needs to end the fight quickly if he wants to win.
Tsunade never been tested by chakra point attack before and also from someone that higher than Neji in experience and expertise. If she want to recover from Chakra point attack that block your chakra points, she need something to run over/by pass all the blocked chakra point like how Kurama chakra overpower Neji's chakra point attack on naruto.

Heisenberg Wannabe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade never been tested by chakra point attack before and also from someone that higher than Neji in experience and expertise. If she want to recover from Chakra point attack that block your chakra points, she need something to run over/by pass all the blocked chakra point like how Kurama chakra overpower Neji's chakra point attack on naruto.
I was talking about Hiashi's long range air palms.

And as long as her seal is released, she could re-open closed chakra points.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was talking about Hiashi's long range air palms.

And as long as her seal is released, she could re-open closed chakra points.
Can she do that? its because I think Kurama as the being of its own not similar as or act like Byakugou.

Its like Kurama have more authority over something lower than him, that's why his chakra can just running over Naruto's blocked chakra points.

Byakugou is different, it just user own ability that act according to user Will/need.

I'm unable to see how Byakugou can cancel all chakra point that get block by Hiashi's attack

Heisenberg Wannabe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can she do that? its because I think Kurama as the being of its own not similar as or act like Byakugou.

Its like Kurama have more authority over something lower than him, that's why his chakra can just running over Naruto's blocked chakra points.

Byakugou is different, it just user own ability that act according to user Will/need.

I'm unable to see how Byakugou can cancel all chakra point that get block by Hiashi's attack
Kurama example shows that if you force chakra through closed chakra points that they can be re-opened. Thats what Yin-seal does.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hiashi mid difficulty...

Good luck beating someone in taijutsu who can alter the direction and speed of your attacks with chakra, and in turn leave you wide open.

Yin seal opening closed points isn't even a guarantee, but even if that's the case, gentle fist can prevent users from channeling chakra to even use their chakra seals to begin with.

Hiashi is also superior in speed , ranking higher than Tsunade in the databooks.

Air Wall Palm could possibly cause enough internal damage to Tsuande's body to even kill her in one shot, given just how powerful the technique is. But I guess that would be going over the top.

Last edited: