Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LoK's R&R
unofficial
Open grassy field
Start 5m apart
Both sides Summons/Puppets are watching from a distance(10m)

Desmond had sent Sado a message asking him to meet up in order to help improve his CQC abilities. Waiting for his friend Desmond activated his byakugan and began to monitor his bodies own condition via the diagnostic skill.
-----
Health: 160

Jutsu:
(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye (passive)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of hand seals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images
Sado walked onto the field waving off his personal summons directing them to wait a fair distance away near Desmond's own summons. Desmond had asked him to meet him for another spar this time asking him to help improve his close-quarters fighting. Honestly, Sado himself was thinking about the same thing, he felt like he needed to practice a few of his own new abilities and techniques needing to at least understand how they could be used together. While stepping forward he began to speak monitoring his breathing and preparing himself. Inhale, exhale, then he spoke with a serious, direct and commanding tone. So, I'm not going to go easy. Prepare yourself, otherwise, I'll have to heal you later.
As he made that veiled threat he sent a swell of Yang energy throughout his body exhaling again as he reinforced his own body with the rush of Yang energy that forced its way through his system. The white-hot energy burst forth as it surrounded him in a glowing aura of intense white light.
In that instant in unison to the release of Yang energy, he lowered his posture lowering his upper body and darted forward in a burst of speed moving his body so much faster than he had ever before. He felt like he could move even faster than this if he wanted to, one of his clones had done it before, but right now he wanted to have control and to get a feeling for using them.

Can you keep up?

A question was uttered as Sado moved forward in a direct path, moving straight forward toward Desmond the Yang energy having now completed its job giving him a vast increase in strength, durability, and speed. His movements seemed to be predictable to a degree, well, at least that's what he wanted them to seem like. As he approached he altered his posture a bit lifting both of his hands placing them in front of his chest as he tightened his tendons and muscles.
It created a moment in which Sado seemed rigid and forceful, unlike his normal posture and stance which tended to be relaxed and fluid, however, he was moving so fast, and so abruptly that keeping up might be a problem for others. At least that was what he hoped as he threw his body forward in one final burst of speed while about a meter away from Desmond. He aimed to rake his hands forward in two swift lateral motions, throwing them to the sides like a tiger pouncing forward on its prey using the momentum to jump into his opponent.
His plan was to use the rigid and sharp nature of his stance to tear into his opponent. He knew from prior experience that the byakugan, and gentle fist were good at defense and he himself had been struck by things like the one-blow body before. He thought that it was a definite possibility and partially assumed that would be the defense used against him. At the last moment, if he had enough time to, Sado would send earthen chakra through his arms and fingers increasing the weight and force behind the jumping motion, increasing the momentum and power.
The strike was meant to force his opponent to the ground, with Sado using all of the weight to pin him there as his fingers and hands were meant to tear into and through him. He would maintain the weight change to extend it's potential into his next action the weight increase had a secondary objective behind it. Sado didn't want to be thrown away should he decide on taking a specific hit, allowing him to retain his momentum, stance, and placement should he take a blow that should normally knock him away.​
(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (decreasing 60 damage from any physical contact), his speed (boosted to 3.5x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds at 30 damage per turn. However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

( Za Danshingu Shiro Tora ) - The Dancing White Tiger
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 80 ( +40 Power of the Sun ) ( +40 Added Weight ) = 160
Description: The user assumes a low stance and positions their hands to mimic claws. By pouncing on a target the user is able to deliver tiger claw strikes that can dig into and then tear out a target’s flesh. Though the attacks are extremely deadly against lightly armored targets they cannot pierce through heavy armor.

(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A (+40 if used to add damage)
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. This technique can increase the weight of a target up to 100 times. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado had walked onto the field and his summons took their place beside Desmond's. "So, I'm not going to go easy. Prepare yourself, otherwise, I'll have to heal you later." Hearing these words Desmond would let out a sigh and scratch his head Hopefully for a bit... As this was said Desmond saw the chakra surge throughout Sado's body; "Can you keep up?" Hearing those words as Sado dashed towards him Desmond would activate his tenseigan and begin to emit a cyan colored chakra cloak from all around his body. Dark lines would appear under and over the eyes of his mask as a single horn protruded from the center of its skull and chakra would flicker off of him like a cyan colored flame and several orbs appeared behind him.

As Sado went to strike Desmond would spin to the right tilting his body to his left side to avoid Sado's strike and allow the back of his right leg to connect with Sado's chest. Desmond would also simultaneously channel doton chakra into his strike to give it a little more power. I think so. If successful Desmond would rapidly move to Sado's left side taking a well balanced defensive stance.
-----

Jutsu:
( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye (Passive)
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of a Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision. The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility, and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterward if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, the user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon its activation. Once a user passes the test for Tonrei, ascending their Byakugan to the Tenseigan, it will be his default dojutsu.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities.

( Tenseigan Chakura Mōdo ) - Reincarnation Eye Chakra Mode
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40 ( -15 per turn )
Description: Tenseigan Chakra Mode is a heightened transformation unique to those who possess the Tenseigan. Upon activating this form the user gains a cyan-colored chakra shroud with six magatama markings on his collar, dark markings over his eyebrows and lower eyelids, and a single horn shaped like Kaguya's extending from his forehead. The shroud constantly radiates flickering flames of chakra, and the user's clothing and hair continuously billow upwards. The user also gains access to six spheres created from the Puppet Cursing Technique in their offensive use, turning them into glowing cyan orbs that can be used by shaping them into smaller orbs to launch high-speed barrage attacks and explosions. The user's strength is significantly increased adding +30 to his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques. Their speed is also greatly increased to the point in which he surpasses the Raikage while in his Lightning Release Armor.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle, each use lasting 6 turns. After using, the user must wait at least 3 additional turns before using again.
Note: Can only be used by Custom Otsutsuki Bios with the Tenseigan.
Note: Requires Tenseigan active.

(Konoha Gōriki Senpū ) - Leaf Strong Whirlwind
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 40+30(TCM)+40(SAW)=110
Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that makes it hard to follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This is a more Powerful leaf great whirlwind.

(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. This technique can increase the weight of a target up to 100 times. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This was it, the hit he wanted to take, the one he was preparing himself for by using Power of the Sun and Added Weight Rock. Well, to say he was going to "take it" was a bit of a misnomer, a lie. He wanted to intercept it and use it against his opponent to deal a devastating blow, it was a trap from the start.
The telegraphed motions, the forward momentum, it was all to put him directly in front of his opponent so that he could take a hit to deal a hit. However, he had so much put in place that he would hardly even feel it, and would heal from it before Desmond could reason out what had actually happened. At least that was what his egotistical mind was thinking as the sharp-witted grin cracked up his face. As Desmond moved his upper body to the right to avoid the strike and then the right back-kick came in toward Sado's left he took on the bai jong stance
Well as close to the bai jong stance as he could get as he prepared his upper body for the impact. Sado was already speaking, rhyming and flowing right in Desmond's face being loud and obnoxious. His voice was hard and hard his eyes wide, and there was a violent gleam in them as he looked toward Desmond.

Every time I get a beat, I know I gotta beat it up. I bend it, then I break it, then I chop it, then I eat it up and PETA would never approve of the way I've been treating the music. I bleed it, I bruise it, I kick it to the curb and then I'm sipping on my bourbon, I be freaking, it doing it, keeping it moving. I'm picking apart the muscle when I'm thinking about the hustle. But I'm nice-... NICE!

Sado would release more Yang energy as he lifted his left bicep and hand as they would rise up around the incoming leg pinning it between his own shoulder and the back side of his forearm allowing it to fall snug into the divot created by his elbow. This Yang energy allowed him to increase the strength in his arms further for a brief moment.
Sado altered his stance turning his body so that the back of the ankle hit his shoulder hard and fast as his opponent intended it to. In unison to this hit, and left arm motion he used his right hand to catch the blow at the shin placing his right hand firmly on the shin stalling the momentum and trapping Desmond making it impossible to flee or evade with normal body motion.
This meant that if Desmond wanted to land this blow if he wanted the kick to hit its mark and deal the damage he had to allow it to enter into this trap if he pulled out too soon or before this intercepting blow was set his own offensive wouldn't hit Sado. In one more swift motion with Desmond's blow now held in the grip of his arms, Sado would lift his left arm and slam the elbow down upon the leg shattering it. This blow was meant to hit the side of the knee as it was held in place.
He used all of that downward force to slam Desmond into the ground pinning him down with so much weight and strength that it could knock just about anyone unconscious. The strike had the potential to demolish the leg dislocating and shattering the knee as well as splintering the bones in the leg creating an insane amount of pain. If it all went through Sado would be above Desmond with him on the ground on his stomach. Sado would be kneeling above him waiting for a response. He would speak.

You wanted to improve your close-quarters combat? Stop believing in styles, like Gentle Fist, and Strong Fist, and instead be yourself. Styles tend to not only separate men because they have their own doctrines and then the doctrine became the gospel truth that you cannot change. But if you do not have a style, if you just say: Well, here I am as a human being, how can I express myself totally and completely? Now, that way you won't create a style, because style is a crystallization. That way, it's a process of continuing growth.

Sado seemed to be speaking from his own experience from what he knew. The technique he used seemed to reinforce that. It was something done on the fly, he didn't even know if it would work. But it did. That proved his point he thought. If Desmond truly wanted to better himself, then he needed not to copy Sado, or other taijutsu users but find his own style. Sado's body was already healing from any of the damage that had been done to him.
( Yoton: Sutairu wa otoko ) - Yang Release: Styles Separate Man
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: 100 ( +30 to a physical technique ) ( +40 Power of the Sun ) ( +40 Added Weight ) = 180
Description: Similar to Power of the Sun, Ring of Hell or Yang State this technique works on amplifying the strength of the body through the application of Yang energy however instead of doing that through a drawn out mode it aims to do it for an instant. The user sends a swell of Yang energy through their body to a specific area augmenting the strength and speed of that limb for a few brief moments allowing that area of the body to move faster and hit harder just at that moment. A simple example would be reinforcing the arm with Yang energy and landing a direct punch while under the momentary effects of the technique. The arm while affected by Yang energy would move at x3 the user's current speed and deal a significant amount of damage on the level of the EIGs or other similarly high-level taijutsu. This increases the usability of these properties much more than a mode because it doesn't require them to adhere to a set predictable style like Power of the Sun or Yang State which forces them into a set pattern of movement or restricts their abilities. Alternatively, the burst of Yang energy and subsequent strength can be used in the same timeframe as another taijutsu technique granting it +30 additional damage but removes the potential for the technique to do its own inherent damage.
Note: Can be used twice with a four-turn cool-down

Reference

(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (decreasing 60 damage from any physical contact), his speed (boosted to 3.5x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds at 30 damage per turn. However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

To help aid in visualizing the intercepting here's a video of a similar principle.

The difference being yours would be a back kick instead of a forward side-kick.

You must be registered for see medias

Health:
160 - 50 ( Reduced damage ) = 110
110 + 30 ( Passive healing ) = 140

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond watched as Sado's arms adjusted and as his blow landed Desmond felt Sado's arms and hands grip around his leg locking it into place. At this moment 3 of the orbs from Desmond's back shot swiftly towards Sado; one into the arm holding his leg preventing Sado from moving or doing any further action beyond what Desmond wanted. In fact, Sado would release Desmond holding his arms out to his side as the other two orbs hit his stomach and chest pushing him 2m back. Desmond now freed would ready himself, You ever think of a career in singing? Also, unknown to Sado Desmond would be linked to Sado allowing him to read any potential counters Sado would think off giving him a slight advantage over it.
-----
Reference:
( Tenseigan Chakura Mōdo ) - Reincarnation Eye Chakra Mode
Chakra: 40 ( -15 per turn )
Description: Tenseigan Chakra Mode is a heightened transformation unique to those who possess the Tenseigan. Upon activating this form the user gains a cyan-colored chakra shroud with six magatama markings on his collar, dark markings over his eyebrows and lower eyelids, and a single horn shaped like Kaguya's extending from his forehead. The shroud constantly radiates flickering flames of chakra, and the user's clothing and hair continuously billow upwards. The user also gains access to six spheres created from the Puppet Cursing Technique in their offensive use, turning them into glowing cyan orbs that can be used by shaping them into smaller orbs to launch high-speed barrage attacks and explosions. The user's strength is significantly increased adding +30 to his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques. Their speed is also greatly increased to the point in which he surpasses the Raikage while in his Lightning Release Armor.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle, each use lasting 6 turns. After using, the user must wait at least 3 additional turns before using again.
Note: Can only be used by Custom Otsutsuki Bios with the Tenseigan.
Note: Requires Tenseigan active.
Jutsu:
( Ningyō Noroitama ) - Puppet Cursing Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Damage: 80
Description: The user molds his chakra into the form of a green-colored sphere. This sphere is held and can be seen as similar to the Rasengan in appearance. By sending it at an opponent, the user can use these spheres to temporarily take control of an opponent's body, effectively turning them into a puppet, with limitations of course. It also has tactical purposes, allowing the user to read the minds of those it enters, mentally linking to the user. These spheres can also have damaging effects, causing damage if used as an offensive sphere of chakra, similar to Rasengan. The user cannot use it for both puppet mimicry and to damage the opponent in the same turn. The user can alternatively use the offensive variant through his actual puppets, not the ones used from this jutsu.
Note: Cannot be used to force the opponents to kill or injure themselves.
Note: Only two puppets can be controlled at a time via this method and up to Kage ranked. Hold over the puppets last for only a single turn.
Note: Can only be used by Otsutsuki Clan bios.

( Ningyō Noroitama ) - Puppet Cursing Technique x2
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Damage: 80+30(TCM)=110
Description: The user molds his chakra into the form of a green-colored sphere. This sphere is held and can be seen as similar to the Rasengan in appearance. By sending it at an opponent, the user can use these spheres to temporarily take control of an opponent's body, effectively turning them into a puppet, with limitations of course. It also has tactical purposes, allowing the user to read the minds of those it enters, mentally linking to the user. These spheres can also have damaging effects, causing damage if used as an offensive sphere of chakra, similar to Rasengan. The user cannot use it for both puppet mimicry and to damage the opponent in the same turn. The user can alternatively use the offensive variant through his actual puppets, not the ones used from this jutsu.
Note: Cannot be used to force the opponents to kill or injure themselves.
Note: Only two puppets can be controlled at a time via this method and up to Kage ranked. Hold over the puppets last for only a single turn.
Note: Can only be used by Otsutsuki Clan bios.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sado took both hits as he was pushed back from the force of the two rasengan-like constructs. The pain was incredible.

His body broken and damaged being pushed back he spoke in a guttural tone spitting up blood the seal already breaking.

As he spoke a seal passively, autonomously and without any input from him activated and healed all of the damage that had just been done to him. Additionally, the passive healing gifted to him from Power of the Sun healed the remaining minor damage as Sado stood there returned to peak condition as if he had taken no damage. His body was covered in sticky-crimson blood, his shirt torn and ripped as his upper body was now exposed. Want to see me do it again?

Sado stood waiting, watching and preparing himself for the next action.​
(Yoton/Fuinjutsu: Fainaru Masukarēdo) - Yang Release/Sealing Arts: Final Masquerade ( Passive | Autonomous )
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points: N/A ( heals up to 100 damage )
Description: A seal that is placed upon the chest right over where the heart is wherein a vast amount of Yang energy is sealed within. Upon being rendered unconscious or taking a massive damage spike above 100 damage at a single time the seal breaks instantly, passively and autonomously activating on its own. Upon the trigger, the Yang energy is released from the seal and forced throughout the body pushed into every cell of the body with the aim to retroactively and rapidly heal any damage sustained almost like an autonomous Touch of the Sun needing no input from the seal recipient. Due to the fact that it's autonomous and mixed with a sealing technique the Yang energy isn't as potent as the potential, it would naturally have on its own. This is shown by the fact that it is unable to heal as well as something like Touch of the Sun meaning it is unable to regrow limbs or missing appendages bringing someone back to their peak condition. However, it can quickly close severe life-threatening wounds sustaining the seal recipient through nearly fatal damage bringing. It can heal up to one-hundred damage bringing even the most damaged individual back to some semblance of consciousness and health.
Note: Can only be used once and must be placed on a bio to activate upon damage or unconsciousness

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave ( Passive )
Type:
Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

Health:
140 - 50 ( Reduced damage ) = 90
90 - 50 ( Reduced damage ) = 40
40 + 100 ( Final Masquerade ) = 140
140 + 30 ( Power of the Sun ) = 160

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond watched as chakra surged through Sado's body healing his wounds, Now that's just fucking ridiculous... Desmond let out a sigh and with his orbs returning to him he wove a single seal cutting off Sado's vision as he quickly followed up by surrounding his body in chakra muffling any sound that he would make as he took one step forward with his right leg slamming his left knee into Sado's stomach Just before slamming his right elbow into the back of his head. If done successfully Sado would be knocked unconscious; this wouldn't be all however because as Desmond's knee would land the blade hidden in it would erect piercing Sado and infecting him with puppet toxin.
-----
Reference:
(Gurentsu~e) - Grenth
Type: Weapon/Armor
Range: Short(gas/blades)-Mid(Skulls)
Chakra: 40(repair), X(-arm technique used), -5 per turn(Shijima Device)
Damage: +10(blade damage), X(poison dmg), X(arm technique dmg)
Description: Grenth is an armor based on the Tyrian God of Death; it was created by Desmond upon joining the Reapers. It is comprised of an animal skull, dense chakra metal pauldrons/chest plate/vambraces/tasset/greaves/sabatons, cloth lined with a chakra thread mesh, and leather straps. Altogether the armor is able to take up to one S-Rank of non-elemental dmg and up to one A-Rank of elemental dmg within reason. Unless the armor is completely destroyed the user can spend 40 chakra to infuse into the metal causing it to reform.

The skull mask is repurposed to function as a rebreather allowing the user to breathe underwater without making bubbles and a redesigned Shijima device built in as headphones. By flipping a switch the headphones activate draining 5 chakra from the user per turn allowing all chakra enhanced sounds A-Rank and below to be met with white noise preventing the sound from reaching the user's ears. On the right pauldron are five detachable skulls that can be filled with poison gas and tossed like a grenade at opponents; alternatively the user can push a button at the top of the skull sprouting a skeletal body no bigger than a 2yr old allowing the skull to chase down/latch onto enemies before releasing their poison. The vambraces are designed with puppetry in mind and were built to accommodate the use of any arm based puppetry techniques the user may know as well as release poisonous gas. The tasset has three heads and a man being dragged to hell on either side of them molded into it. These are filled with poisonous gas that can be released at the will of the user. Attached to the tasset is a long decorative cloth that has darken blades woven into the seams; due to their coloration, they aren’t noticeable by any means. The greaves have 8in hidden blades in the upper area and are filled with gas that can be released at any time. The sabatons have 8in hidden blades in the frontward soles.

Notes:
~Repairing counts as a move slot and can only be done twice.
~Utilizing puppetry techniques count as a move slot
~Utilizing gas while freeform takes a move slot
~Skulls can each contain different poisons which must be mentioned in bio
~Requires puppetry and some form of med training to utilize those fields
~Can only be taught by Pyro NB

Puppeteer's Poison
Type: Necrosis
Description and Effects: Puppet-users, such as Kankurō, can place poison inside their puppets so that they inject via hidden bladed weapons or through devices designed to release this gas. This poison is created to paralyze and ultimately kill opponents. Upon inhaling any poison mist or being cut by a puppeteer's weapons or puppets, the victim will be partially paralyzed after three turns. After six turns the victim is completely paralyzed and after seven turns, the victim dies from the poison. Puppeteer poison, due to being minimalistic in its nature, is as advanced as poisons created by medics and as such, both the effects triggered by inhalation and ingesting of it takes the same amount of time.

Symptoms are:
1: Difficulty breathing, loss of balance. Effects take place after 1 turn.
2: Dizziness and mental disability. Your mind becomes hazed as do your senses. Vulnerability to Genjutsu ( requires +10 more chakra to expel them ), inability to perform 4 or more hand seals or complex techniques. Diminished reactions and speed by half. Effects take place after 3 turns.
3: Loss of conscience: The target becomes near comatose, in a state of delirium and unable to Forbidden ranked attacks. Effects take place after 5 turns.
4: Fainting: After succumbing to the effects, the target faints and becomes unable to continue. Effects take place after 7 turns.
Jutsu:
( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user makes one hand seal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. The best tactic is when used with Hidden Mist jutsu. The technique works by having the user focus his chakra and his complete attention on moving fluidly, rapidly but muffling any sound he may make while moving as well as his presence, etc. It doesn't suppress his chakra or hides it but it can make the opponent virtually undetected if he manages to get on the opponents blind spot.

(Rīfu Oshitsubusu Bōfū) Leaf Crushing Storm
Damage points: 60+30(TCM)=90
Description: The user strikes the enemy with a powerful knee to the stomach, causing them to double over and he finishes with a strong elbow from the alternating arm to the back of the head. If successful, it will render the target unconscious for 2 turns.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Desmond formed a hand seal, Sado would lose his sense of sight plunging him into a world of infinite darkness. Due to the fact that his sight was stolen from him, and the world around him warped into infinite darkness, he believed himself caught in a genjutsu. However, using the diagnosis skill gave him his answer instantly as he learned that his chakra had been, tampered with his own flow of chakra was irregularly indicating his assumption was correct.
With this knowledge, Sado did several things in unison to this moment, in the same timeframe reacting to this affront which kind of angered him. First, he would call upon his custom technology absorbing chakra from it, in unison he would use that chakra to bolster his motion, the action happening in tandem with the absorption of the chakra allowing him to apply it to his next technique. He used his left hand to grab at a small pill that he slipped into his mouth consuming it, instantly breaking him from the genjutsu.
He would follow this up with a simple kick outward with his right leg releasing all of the pent up chakra compounding it with his intense strength as his vision returned. This would create galeforce winds empowered by his strength and the chakra given to him by the battery. This surrounded him in a protective cocoon of defensive air currents as the head of a dragon formed roaring out with a cacophonous echoing barrage of noise and force. An as he realized that Desmond over here be talking some mad bullshit when he asked for a taijutsu, and close-quarters based battle.​
( Kyuu-tsuki ) - September
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A ( +50 per turn ) ( -50 per turn to an opponent )
Damage: N/A ( -20 to an opponent's technique )
Description: September is a small orb-like self-sustained chakra battery that can be pre-charged with basic chakra, or senjutsu chakra. If charged with basic chakra it will be compatible with any non-hostile shinobi. The battery has two capabilities called charge and drain. Charge allows a shinobi to draw chakra from the battery or apply it to their techniques and drain allows the battery to draw chakra from a shinobi or their techniques. The battery has a max capacity of two hundred chakra.

Charge: While in direct contact with the battery or while it is on their person a shinobi can passively absorb chakra directly from the battery through contact. It can be used while still hidden or in a pouch not needing to be pulled out. It allows the shinobi to draw up to two hundred chakra from the battery at a rate of fifty per turn allowing for them to regain chakra or to supply exhausted allies with chakra. It can also be used to provide senjutsu chakra instead of chakra at a quicker rate allowing them to gain ten percent of their chakra as senjutsu chakra but can only be done once usually exhausting the battery. When exhausted the battery is still able to use its drain ability. Alternatively, like the name implies the battery can be used to charge a technique with ten extra chakra providing it a twenty damage boost. This is done in the same timeframe as the augmented technique and can only be done twice with a two-turn cool-down.

Drain: If a hostile individual tries to use the battery it will absorb their chakra instead of giving them chakra at a rate of fifty chakra stolen per turn. The wielder of the battery is also able to instigate this process passively by making direct contact with the opponent allowing them to instigate the process stealing fifty chakra per turn where contact is made. Additionally, through this draining ability, the battery is able to steal ten chakra from a technique causing it to weaken by twenty damage. This is similar to the capabilities of the Scientific Ninja Tool: ( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm on a much lower and more basic scale. Where that can absorb entire jutsu this battery can only absorb ten chakra storing it in the battery. This portion of the drain ability will cost a move slot, can only be used once per turn and only twice per battle.
Note: The wielder can only carry a single chakra battery
Note: Must state the ratio of basic chakra to senjutsu chakra that is found in the battery

( Konoha Ryūjin ) - Leaf Dragon God
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 ( + 20 ) ( +40 ) = 120
Description:
This is an ultimate taijutsu technique created by the legendary taijutsu master Chen. It appears to be initiated by an upward spin kick at which point it quickly becomes like tornado. Forming into a dragon with long whiskers, it attacks the target aiming to swallow them, at which point they are cut by the razor sharp air currents inside the attack. After initiating the attack, the user appears to remain shielded within the base of the tornado as the outward surface of the dragon seems to be solid enough for a person to impact and rebound off of, making the only way to enter the technique once it has been initiated is by being swallowed. However, there is one distinct weakness to the technique. Since the Dragon God's real form (and what it basically is) is that of an ordinary tornado, though cosmetically shaped into a dragon, its attack power is based on rotation. If one enters the attack's centre (Dragon's Eye) while rotating at high speed, such as Lee's One-Man Front Lotus, it can be dispersed without inflicting damage. The technique, while seemingly similar to Wind Release, is actually just the users own physical power (through the use of the spinning kick) shaping the air into currents through movement. It is, however, enough to fight off elemental ninjutsu of the same rank and below.
Note: Can only be used by Taijutsu Specialists and EIG users

Healing Factor: Weapon X
Creator: Howard
Type: Healing
Description and Background: The pill at it's base is mostly a mass of mitogens suspended in a concentrated medium of senjutsu chakra and natural energy that when consumed begins to breakdown and move throughout the body activating and signaling proto-oncogenes to ramp up cell growth exponentially. The proto-onogenes along with the body itself begin using the senjutsu chakra and natural energy as a fuel source to expedite this process. It completely turns off tumor suppressors as every cell in the body begins to rapidly and nearly uncontrollably go through mitosis converting the new cells at the site of the wound, wounds, or missing appendages to blastema. Blastema are masses of cells capable of growth and regeneration into organs or body parts, these blastema begin to form all throughout the body almost like tumors which would usually impede natural function but through the senjutsu chakra and natural energy fuel they are quickly converted into new cells rebuilding the body at a rapid pace becoming whatever new cell the body needs. These blastema can replace organs, bones, blood, muscles, nerves and any other bodily form however they are unable to repair fatal damage such as spinal column destruction, as well as severe damage to the brain or heart. However limbs can be regrown and organs excluding the heart, brain, spinal column and central nervous system can be rebuilt. The healing effects of the pill only last a single turn and will heal the user back to one hundred percent of their health pool dependent upon the state of their body in that specific turn.

In essence they can become any form of tissue or structure for the body including muscle tissue, bone tissue, organ tissue, Endothelial cells, nerves, tendons, brain tissue etcetera, and form rapidly almost like a cancer spreading throughout the body causing the consumers skin to flake and tear as if sickly almost as if they were in the late stages of cancer. These proto-oncogenes eventually convert to oncogenes and ramp up the production of mutated cells even further creating some pain but this pain is a signal that allows the consumer to know the process is halfway complete as their body is now littered with masses of blastema that are breaking down and transforming into new cells rebuilding the body through a genetic sense memory like that of the Axolotl who can rebuild organs, limbs and even brain tissue multiple times throughout their life. After this pain sets in the body begins using the senjutsu chakra and natural energy to fuel histiocytes which are large somatic cells found in stationary form in the tissues or as a mobile white blood cell, especially at sites of infection. These begin to consume and dispose of any tissue that is no longer needed converting it back, excess flesh, bone, and sinew are disposed of as the last few stages of the process begin. These histiocytes work with anti-bodies like a clean-up crew after the healing has taken place. These anti-bodies and histiocytes actively seek out the oncogenes consuming them directly. This entire process takes place over the course of a single turn.

The senjutsu chakra and natural energy has it's own effect separate from the bodily reactions brought on by the mitogens. They allow the user to instantly enter any form of Sage Mode they know as their body is flooded with this foreign energy no longer needing to wait a full turn to gather the natural energy required. Due to the spike in foreign energy most genjutsu are broken after taking this excluding MS grade or above, upon activation the user is granted 10% of their chakra as senjutsu chakra through this method the rest is consumed by the mentioned processes. This includes everything from E to Forbidden rank as well as elemental genjutsu and other types lower than MS grade. If this pill is taken while already in Sage Mode it grants the user 30% of their chakra as senjutsu chakra per pill consumed. However only a single pill can be taken per turn, with a maximum of two per individual battle. They cannot be taken within a two turn period of each other. The senjutsu chakra and natural energy also has the added effect of overcharging the entire body on a cellular level pushing any foreign material from the body this includes poisons, toxins, pathogenic matter and any harmful substance. These substances will be nullified and excreted from the body as sweat rapidly. This is due in part to the natural energy and senjutsu chakra's natural healing and rejuvenative properties but also because the metabolism of the consumer is overcharged to a point where these things are unable to remain in the body.

Description of Side Effects: The side effects mainly revolve around the pain created by the process taijutsu falters as the consumers muscles feel sore, and tense. He takes an extra twenty damage from taijutsu techniques or blunt force trauma after the medicine has worn off this lasts for two turns. The consumer is unable to use a KG or HA the turn after consuming the medicine as the cells themselves go through a state of flux where old cells are replaced. Taking one pill doesn't cause too many problems outside of the pain but taking a second does. The body won't be able to handle the clean up and disposal of the excess cells created by the second pill so the body will heal but the cells will not be disposed of thus they are left riddled with small blastema that will need to be healed later. These blastema will not be life threatening and are mostly an annoyance but will cause the consumer to be very susceptible to taijutsu and blunt force trauma taking an additional thirty damage until the blastema are healed. At this point the blastema are pretty much just scar-tissue annoying but no where near harmful however due to these blastema the user is unable to use any KG abilities, or any advanced ninjutsu including, Rain Release, Fuuinjutsu, or Hidden Abilities for two turns or until healed.

The side effects of the natural energy and senjutsu chakra are separate from the above mentioned side effects. If used to instigate a form of Sage Mode the body will be exhausted upon the deactivation of Sage Mode unable to use any KG abilities, or any advanced ninjutsu including Rain Release, Fuuinjutsu, or Hidden Abilities for two turns after Sage Mode has ended. The user spends an additional 10 chakra points per turn to sustain Sage Mode if taken to activate Sage Mode. If the user takes a second pill this 10 chakra points is doubled to 20 additional chakra points to sustain Sage Mode if used to activate Sage Mode. If taken by someone who hasn't trained with Natural Energy it'll instantly and uncontrollably turn them to stone. This training doesn't require being trained in Sage Mode just a form of natural energy or senjutsu usage.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond could see the gen take effect but the moment it did Sado immediately broke out of it whilst kicking upwards Desmond could feel and visibly see wind's start to circle around Sado. Continuing with his intended action Desmond wove two seals as his body covered itself in an earthen armor empowering it and as he moved towards Sado he'd create spikes from his feet anchoring him to the ground and preventing him from being blown away. Once within range, he'd continue as planned striking with his right leg slamming his left knee into Sado's stomach Just before slamming his right elbow into the back of his head.
-----
Jutsu:
(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
Chakra: 40 (+15 per turn)
Damage: N/A +25+30=135?
Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armor or rock much bigger and bulkier than the user's original size. The armor can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements apart from the earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

(Doton: Tsuchi kakujuu) - Earth style: Earth expansion
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points: +25
Description: After releasing an earth jutsu the user will perform 2 hand seals as they release there chakra into the earth jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the earth jutsu boosting any earth jutsu by 25 damage points. By the increase in chakra, the earth jutsu will grow in size and become denser adding to its power.

Note: Can only be used on earth the user or the users summon has created
Note: Can only be used once one each earth jutsu creates
Note: can only be used 3 times

Description: The user strikes the enemy with a powerful knee to the stomach, causing them to double over and he finishes with a strong elbow from the alternating arm to the back of the head. If successful, it will render the target unconscious for 2 turns.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Desmond could see the gen take effect but the moment it did Sado immediately broke out of it whilst kicking upwards Desmond could feel and visibly see wind's start to circle around Sado. Continuing with his intended action Desmond wove two seals as his body covered itself in an earthen armor empowering it and as he moved towards Sado he'd create spikes from his feet anchoring him to the ground and preventing him from being blown away. Once within range, he'd continue as planned striking with his right leg slamming his left knee into Sado's stomach Just before slamming his right elbow into the back of his head.
-----
Jutsu:
(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
Chakra: 40 (+15 per turn)
Damage: N/A +25+30=135?
Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armor or rock much bigger and bulkier than the user's original size. The armor can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements apart from the earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

(Doton: Tsuchi kakujuu) - Earth style: Earth expansion
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points: +25
Description: After releasing an earth jutsu the user will perform 2 hand seals as they release there chakra into the earth jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the earth jutsu boosting any earth jutsu by 25 damage points. By the increase in chakra, the earth jutsu will grow in size and become denser adding to its power.

Note: Can only be used on earth the user or the users summon has created
Note: Can only be used once one each earth jutsu creates
Note: can only be used 3 times

Sado took a moment of silent reflection, as Desmond created his rigid earthen defense. The things he was able to accomplish with this Yang energy, the abilities it had, this life-giving, nurturing, force gave him so many differing abilities that it could be confusing to his barbaric, tactless mind. He had brought techniques to life with it before, he had reinforced his body becoming like the mountains he used to call home, strong, rigid and stoic. Alternatively, he had transformed himself and others with it, it was a malleable, and forgiving source of strength and power, it was all he had left from his mother.
As the dragon clashed with the armor built by Desmond, music began to radiate from him his thoughts and feelings coming to a momentary realization. If Desmond was going to augment his close-quarters fighting with things like genjutsu and projectile-based ninjutsu, there were abilities Sado himself could call upon for similar effects. So, there was something he wanted to try, something not like his usual straightforward, punch his way through things, strategy.
So, as the winds died off and the armor was basically destroyed from the interaction Sado took a deep breath in, taking in a hard inhale of cold air, trying to center his body and mind. After another moment of silence from him, he extended his arms out in a forward push-palm, like motion. He threw all of his weight into this seemingly ineffective motion as he lowered his stance and shifted his weight forward remembering that white-hot, intense energy.
He released with it a stream of chakra, binding Yang and Earth together. Together the two compounding energies swirled and surged allowing the two to commingle into one cohesive entity the Yang energy was special breathing life into the normally dead, and defunct earth giving it a conscious, thinking, feeling, mind as several serpent-like constructs burst forth from his arms becoming an extension of his body.
They plowed forward from his hands intertwining into a sharp point. The serpents acted like chakra arms, the solid earth bellowing out from his arms and hands grinding against itself as it aimed to pierce through Desmond's chest as he approached into Sado's space.

What mortal, believessssss himsssself bold enough to call upon the Yamata no Orochi!?

Several voices would echo into Sado's mind as the snake-like entity would pierce through it.

Its voice was many, as through a telepathic link, it seemed to call out to Sado.

Sado Yasutora. Wh-... what are you?

As this telepathic communication happened Sado would send a wave of chakra through the creature that called itself the Yamata no Orochi as he increased it's weight to an incredible degree. This was similar to what he had done for himself earlier. This would increase it's weight, momentum, and force as the mass of slithering serpents coiled together into a long lance-like construct.
It seemed they were aiming to pierce through Desmond, meaning if the Yamata no Orochi hit him it would push him back while in unison cutting into and through his body like a spear. If it hit its mark the serpent heads would burst through Desmond's chest and body with the aim to skewer him.
It was at this time that Sado realized he didn't have control over these serpents. They were acting on their own, moving without his consent. He had created them and given them life, but they took that life and made it their own. They spoke to him with authority. As if they were the ones in control of him, instead of it being the other way around. He didn't understand it completely.

Yasssssutora? We know not that name. It meanssss nothing to usss. We are the Yamata no Orochi, the physical manifestation of the energy the noblesssss call Yang. We offer our aid to those of noble birth who call upon ussss in times of great ssssstrife. The last mortal to call upon us was Tokuhime of the Nobunaga. Your lifeforce is like herssss. Are you descended from the Nobunaga lineage?

The voices once again echoed through his mind in unison.

Be quick, answer usssss, or we will leave you to die-... mortal.

They were high pitched and shrill like nails on a chalkboard.​
( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave ( Passive )
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.

The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

(Yoton: Yamata no Orochi) Yang Release: 8 Branched Giant Snake
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 100/110 for Yin-Yang chakra
Damage: 100/120 w/ Elemental or Yin-Yang chakra ( +40 Added Weight ) = 160
Description: This technique sees the creation of the mythical serpent, the Yamata no Orochi. The user begins by gathering their Yang chakra into their arms and creating three branching streams of white chakra from each of them as well as coating both arms in chakra. The user’s arms and streams of chakra will take the form of serpents with flaming amber eyes. Due to the nature of this technique utilizing one’s Yang chakra, these serpents are not simple manifestations of chakra, but actual sentient creatures. The serpents can sense entities like ordinary snakes and they share a telepathic link to the user, allowing them to communicate with each other. They act like chakra arms and can be used for a variety of purposes. In the base form of this technique, the 8 branches are simple ethereal constructs of sentient Yang chakra. In their second form, users can add nature release to the branches to increase their power. In their third and final form, the user can add Yin Release chakra and give the branches physical bodies. The addition of the Yin Release also gives the branches unique venom which drains the physical vitality of the victim. The bite from each snake lowers a victim’s physical speed, reaction, and ability to use high ranked physical techniques.
Note: Form 1 is capable by all users of Yang Release, Form 2 is capable of Yang Release masters and Yin-Yang users. Form 3, also known as Yin-Yang Release: Yamata no Orochi is only capable of Yin-Yang Users with an affinity to Yang Release.
Note: The vitality degenerating venom is capable by all branches of this technique, however there is only enough for 3 usages. The vitality degeneration venom becomes worse with every bite. If a victim is bitten once their base reaction/tracking is reduced by half, twice and their base speed and physical damage is reduced by half, and thrice they will lose the ability to use any form of tai or kenjutsu techniques and will be rendered completely paralyzed 2 turns after the third bite if not healed. The victim will be unable to do anything short of breathing, including using their chakra. Users bitten once also become incapable of using physical elevating techniques such as Sage Mode or EIG.
Note: Medical ninja or other Yang Release users can rid themselves of the poison through means of medical techniques or vitality boosting techniques such as power of the sun.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle and requires 50 chakra points to maintain (60 above the first form). While this technique is in use, the user cannot use any non-elemental ninjutsu, Yin Release, or Yin-Yang techniques (other than this technique’s advanced variation).

Last edited: