Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, gender dysphoria is no longer considered a mental illness by the scientific or medical community, so stop with the ignorant comments. The proper treatment is gender transitioning. If anyone has a problem with something that doesn't concern them, either take it up with the medical or scientific community or take a ****ing hike. We're well into the 21st century at this point for there to be so many ignoramuses

Anyways, this is a hard one for me to decide on. Personally, I think she should be able to use the women's restroom, but she was given the option for a neutral one, and I think it is the best compromise at the moment. Secondly, its a ****ing bathroom. A woman's bathroom. They're not going to see anything.
+Rep .

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not being vague, you're just being pedantic at this point. For gender dysphoria, it'd would be considered an illness, but there isn't much classification after that.

Wparker, don't get me wrong, I'll respect your opinion. There is a legitimate argument that this might make someone feel uncomfortable, but my comment was more directed towards people who think being trans is morally wrong or disgusting.
Well I'm sorry for veering off subject.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruh you still remember lol
I'll never forget :bdpf:

I'm not being vague, you're just being pedantic at this point. For gender dysphoria, it'd would be considered an illness, but there isn't much classification after that.

Wparker, don't get me wrong, I'll respect your opinion. There is a legitimate argument that this might make someone feel uncomfortable, but my comment was more directed towards people who think being trans is morally wrong or disgusting.
So you're telling me that they're just normal people? If so, can't we just tell them to stop being a ******?

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gays like men, correct? So there is not really a problem.

Transgenders can like men, women, or trannies, it really depends on the person. A lot of them don't even know what they're sexually attracted to EX: Caitlyn Jenner. He likes women and doesn't know if he likes men or not.
I swear this guy is my mental double

Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. I, for one, don't want a transgender male, to go into the restroom where all the biological males go just because she's a female that chooses to identify as a male. This is giving members of one *** access to the bathrooms of the opposite ***. Oh how could this go wrong??????

Either way, if this is really the attitude people are taking on this, then it destroys the idea of bathrooms being separated by ***.

Last edited:

Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see why she can not enter it what is she gonna do ruin the sacrecy of the place i take a shit lol

This ain't a third rate high school comedy film btw no man would dress like a woman to peek at women taking dump or putting deodorants
Here's an honest question then. Should men and women be allowed to waltz into the other ***'s bathroom if they so please?

Lol, gender dysphoria is no longer considered a mental illness by the scientific or medical community, so stop with the ignorant comments. The proper treatment is gender transitioning. If anyone has a problem with something that doesn't concern them, either take it up with the medical or scientific community or take a ****ing hike. We're well into the 21st century at this point for there to be so many ignoramuses

Anyways, this is a hard one for me to decide on. Personally, I think she should be able to use the women's restroom, but she was given the option for a neutral one, and I think it is the best compromise at the moment. Secondly, its a ****ing bathroom. A woman's bathroom. They're not going to see anything.

Oh goody! Because some officials say something, it's true. They never bend the rules, never. cough* *cough

Ah,*insert date here* argument. The appeal to novelty. If your attitude is the way of the future, we're not progressing, we're backtracking back to Mesopotamia. Experts aren't supposed to be like priests and scribes, who's interpretations are treated as 100% factual. We're human beings, not sheep. We can think for ourselves.

The simple fact is this. If someone feels that "they're born with the wrong ***," then there's either A. a physical problem. B. a mental problem. Either way, it's a problem. If someone feels that their brain is wired in a *** opposite to what their body actually is, then yes, they do, in fact, have a mental disorder.

Reactions: Conspirator.

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we have some wanting her to use the women's, and some saying no. I asked a lot of people at work today about this situation, and literally every one of them said she shouldn't use the women's (with varying degrees of anger and laughter). I like seeing these different answers.

Guys, it's changing rooms as well as bathrooms. Where you change clothes for gym. As in, take off all your clothes bar your britches surrounded by your same *** peers.
I think she should be allowed to use whatever bathroom she's comfortable with.

About being a changing room.... See, I don't think we should have changing rooms like that, unless they have stalls. If they have stalls, it's fine, if not, any type of discomfort would be fully understood. I'd be extremely uncomfortable changing in the same room with anyone though.

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's an honest question then. Should men and women be allowed to waltz into the other ***'s bathroom if they so please?

Oh goody! Because some officials say something, it's true. They never bend the rules, never. cough* *cough

Ah,*insert date here* argument. The appeal to novelty. If your attitude is the way of the future, we're not progressing, we're backtracking back to Mesopotamia. Experts aren't supposed to be like priests and scribes, who's interpretations are treated as 100% factual. We're human beings, not sheep. We can think for ourselves.

The simple fact is this. If someone feels that "they're born with the wrong ***," then there's either A. a physical problem. B. a mental problem. Either way, it's a problem. If someone feels that their brain is wired in a *** opposite to what their body actually is, then yes, they do, in fact, have a mental disorder.
Or maybe the people who think they have the mental disorder are either

A.) Stuck in their primitive way of thinking or
B.) Are the problem why this world is f up

Get out of here with that uneducated mindset

Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or maybe the people who think they have the mental disorder are either

A.) Stuck in their primitive way of thinking or
B.) Are the problem why this world is f up

Get out of here with that uneducated mindset
This whole reply didn't even remotely refute my points. This is a purely emotion-fueled argument. This makes you the primitive one pretending to be the superior one.

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being gay, bi, transgender, etc. is totally fine imo as long as you're not demanding rights that actively hurt other people. Gay people getting married, totally fine as it involves no one but the two gay people in love.
But when one person demands special treatment at the expense of several other people, that is wrong. If he-she isn't content with the unisex nice and private faculty bathroom, then ****in sorry buddy.
This is pretty much right...

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This whole reply didn't even remotely refute my points. This is a purely emotion-fueled argument. This makes you the primitive one pretending to be the superior one.
None of my emotions are involved with what I type Lol. Your primitive opinionis like i said are nonsense and false. It is nothing to refute

Keep thinking that dude

Status
Not open for further replies.