Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it that wrong to tell him no simply because the girls' room is for girls?

I don't think people should pick on the guy, but he needs a reality check.
I agree. Until he is actually undergoing gender reassignment, he is physically a boy. once the process has begun and surgery underway then he would have a right to bring this debate.

Until then, if he isn't comfortable using the boys room then suck it up and use the unixsex bathroom. I think the schools were accommodating enough in this and shouldn't be forced to make other students feel uncomfortable at the expense of meeting the special, and not really necessary, needs of one young student.

Accomidate his concerns, but don't let him walk all over you simply because he is walking the line between being a man and a woman.

Last edited:

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like someone else said, he's a he.
No surgery will or can change that.

He should/must use the boys one, because he's one.
Also they shouldn't have one for trannys, because it's a mental illness and we shouldn't support it.

The only solution is to put him in a psychatric ward.

Edit: + it's disgusting, I don't want to see something like that in a girls bathroom. U_U
You are very sad

No words

Reactions: sasukesworld

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. Until he is actually undergoing gender reassignment, he is physically a boy. once the process has begun and surgery underway then he would have a right to bring this debate.
Even then, he's still a guy. I think gays have more of a right to use the female washroom than transgenders as transgender sexual orientation differs and a lot of them are confused themselves.

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What these people need to be doing is getting psychological help. Verily there is something wrong with them. That's the problem we have in society, people sick in the head pursuing their whims and desires publicly then complaining when they're opposed. As for the they think like a female and can identify with them argument, well that's bullshit. They are genetically wired to be a male, not a female; it's the mental illness they have that deludes them into thinking that even though they have a male anatomy they are deep down a female - again, bullshit. Get psychiatric help, you're not a girl you're a ****ing guy.

No offence, but I had to get that off my chest. Truly, how far humans have fallen...​

Reactions: Fearmonger

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gays like men, correct? So there is not really a problem.

Transgenders can like men, women, or trannies, it really depends on the person. A lot of them don't even know what they're sexually attracted to EX: Caitlyn Jenner. He likes women and doesn't know if he likes men or not.
If restrooms are gender specific wtf do sexual orientation have anything to with it. Gay guys go in men bathrooms. And lesbians go in the women bathrooms. The problem is?

Not to mention people are bisexual

She likes girls yes.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If restrooms are gender specific wtf do sexual orientation have anything to with it. Gay guys go in men bathrooms. And lesbians go in the women bathrooms. The problem is?

Not to mention people are bisexual

She likes girls yes.
I know but most of the concern with guys going into womens' washrooms is sexual orientation anyway, you can't deny it. Why else don't we want men in girls bathroom? That's why they were divided in the first place. Then shit just got confusing with gays and trannies.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a transgender person working at the White House, I wonder how it work for hi/her there, but difficult topic, I guess they see him as a pervert but seeing how transgenders find their inner calling this shouldnt be a problem. But you know people fear what they don't undestand.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>a girl with a penis
lol

Amyway, if those girls are uncomfortable with a girl with a penis walking around their lockerroom, then they, as the majority, should have the say. Sucks for the one person but you can't please everyone.
Did you know that the amount of gays, bisexuals, pansexuals, etc, in the U.S is less than 3%, yet we have people protesting and shit, like they're the majority. It's really sad that we defend them with all our might yet don't care for actual concerns in the country.

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you know that the amount of gays, bisexuals, pansexuals, etc, in the U.S is less than 3%, yet we have people protesting and shit, like they're the majority. It's really sad that we defend them with all our might yet don't care for actual concerns in the country.
Being gay, bi, transgender, etc. is totally fine imo as long as you're not demanding rights that actively hurt other people. Gay people getting married, totally fine as it involves no one but the two gay people in love.
But when one person demands special treatment at the expense of several other people, that is wrong. If he-she isn't content with the unisex nice and private faculty bathroom, then ****in sorry buddy.

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Outfits & surgeries don't change your gender. Look different however you want, you're still a male or female. If a guy wants to be called a woman that's his choice but as far as entering a bathroom filled with young girls he's still a man.

If it were up to me I wouldn't take the risk. Not based on beleif but risk.

Reactions: sasukesworld

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know but most of the concern with guys going into womens' washrooms is sexual orientation anyway, you can't deny it. Why else don't we want men in girls bathroom? That's why they were divided in the first place. Then shit just got confusing with gays and trannies.
It isn't solely sexual orientation. If that was the case there would be bathrooms labeled

Gay
Lesbian
Bisexual
Heterosexual

And I don't think that is happening. They are seperated mostly due to the fact that guys and girls are different but seriously we live in this filthy world were people are immoral and crap. Maybe to prevent rapes or sexual assaults.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being gay, bi, transgender, etc. is totally fine imo as long as you're not demanding rights that actively hurt other people. Gay people getting married, totally fine as it involves no one but the two gay people in love.
But when one person demands special treatment at the expense of several other people, that is wrong. If he-she isn't content with the unisex nice and private faculty bathroom, then ****in sorry buddy.
That attitude works with the avatar, lol.

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BINGO! RIGHT HERE! +Rep man. It's hard to find people who talk this way. Unbiased, fair, agree to disagree are 3 factors drastically dropping in number.

Status
Not open for further replies.