Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm indifferent about this,
One side of me just doesn't care, if the person feels more comfortable using the womens washroom then by all means.
But another side of me says, if the women there just don't feel comfortable with "her" being in there then I can understand their side too.

I'm actually pretty curious to see how this would go, if this was the other way around ..
Several white people probably didn't feel comfortable with colored people using the same bathrooms as them after the Civil Rights Movement.

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Firstly, It's a he not a she. I can see why this dude with breasts and makeup wasn't allowed in. I mean if you're going to have a surgery to become a hybrid of both genders then you have to consider all of the problems you'll face in life. This incident is one of many to come.

It's his own fault.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Demonic.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't transgender the act of switching genders through surgery? Because from the interview he has not undergone any surgery and is physically still a male and so is just a guy wearing womens clothing so I agree with him not going into the womens restroom and locker room. Now if he had gone through with surgery to become female physically then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is confusing, does the person with a penis want to enter the room,
or the person without the penis?

If the person with the penis wants to enter a room made for people without
the penis, I'd probably say the rule is ok, but on the flip side there's really no
disturbance that should be caused due to stalls that'd keep the penis hidden.
Though there is a reason why peni' get their own restroom.

So eh, I'd say that person should man the **** up and goto the little boy's room.
Isn't transgender the act of switching genders through surgery? Because from the interview he has not undergone any surgery and is physically still a male and so is just a guy wearing womens clothing so I agree with him not going into the womens restroom and locker room. Now if he had gone through with surgery to become female physically then I wouldn't have a problem with it.
This as well.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Allow them in the women's washroom, I don't wanna see these n*ggas in the men's washroom
So you'd rather have them in the girls toilet where they can rub one out to your girl/daughter on the sly?
Nahhh bro.

I think this is a little sick tbh.
Twenty years from now am I going to have to send my daughter off to school knowing that she'll have to share a bathroom with people who have, or have had penises?
Yeaaaahhh that's a little screwed up, definitely not something I can get onboard with.

Tarinth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'She' shouldn't be allowed in. Being transgender involves actually changing genders. This is just a guy
wearing female clothing, using something as fake boobs, and putting on a wig. Let 'her' in and we're going
to start having guys dressing up as girls peeking into girl locker rooms all the time lol.

But seriously, just because a person insists that they're a girl doesn't mean they are when they haven't
even gotten the change. And for anybody that's gonna call me close-minded (when I'm generally pretty
open-minded about these things), then let me just ask this. If you're a straight male and you sleep with
someone you think is a girl, and they end up having a penis but insist that they're a girl because they
think of themselves as one, are you gonna buy into that?

Rogue Pit

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gender Neutral Individual Bathrooms/ Handlecap bathrooms should solve the problem.

Let the womanlooking human use a stall. It would be weirder and an invasion of her rights of privacy to use the mens.

Saying Penis = Male and the sister statement to that one is just a naive state of mind that paints the world in black and white when we are a variety of mixed colors.

If a girl turned to a guy. She looks exactly like a man, but she has a vagina. Would she be forced to use the ladies room even though she has a beard and manly facial features?

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gender Neutral Individual Bathrooms/ Handlecap bathrooms should solve the problem.

Let the womanlooking human use a stall. It would be weirder and an invasion of her rights of privacy to use the mens.

Saying Penis = Male and the sister statement to that one is just a naive state of mind that paints the world in black and white when we are a variety of mixed colors.

If a girl turned to a guy. She looks exactly like a man, but she has a vagina. Would she be forced to use the ladies room even though she has a beard and manly facial features?
Let it be noted the school has offered this person a gender neutral bathroom. She says she wants to fit in so she wants to change with the girls. Otherwise she feels left out.

But ye. Honestly, if this penis wielding girl is allowed to change with other regular girls, I can foresee some creepy mofos replicating this. And like, doing bad things. >_>

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can see why girls don't want her in their locker room, she has a freaking penis. Get that shit operated then we'll talk. Otherwise, we'll have thirsty clowns like Truth, Villain55, and Zealot dressing up as girls just so they can get a peek in the girl's locker room.
I am just gonna go with this. Things are really too confusing nowadays. The equipment you carry tells u what restroom u have to use.

For all we know he could just be a pervert that wants a free pass into the women's restroom

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Looks don't matter when you're talking about what's going on in your pants.
Going by some statements in this thread I could dress up as a woman and
literally walk in their bathroom/dressroom that was made specifically for
privacy.
Cause, the student thinks she is a girl. But she is a penis. Some people say that genetelia does not specify gender, cause you can be whatever you want.
lol, I can never take those kinda people seriously.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you feel as if you can relate to the opposite gender physically and mentally, then you should be able to identify with them completely. If you're transgender and you want to use the girl's bathroom, go ahead. I don't see the issue, you go there, go in the stall, use the bathroom, wash your hands, and you're set. Once you're done, leave. No one's genitalia should be a concern to you. Unless they're peaking over the stalls, and doing whatever, mind your damn business.

Troyg39

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you'd rather have them in the girls toilet where they can rub one out to your girl/daughter on the sly?
Nahhh bro.

I think this is a little sick tbh.
Twenty years from now am I going to have to send my daughter off to school knowing that she'll have to share a bathroom with people who have, or have had penises?
Yeaaaahhh that's a little screwed up, definitely not something I can get onboard with.
I feel like the bold sums up both sides perfectly. Because basically all you're saying is, "I don't want my daughter to have to use the same restroom as boys", and that's how society has felt it should be all along.

But at the very same time, you don't even see other people's genitals in a restroom unless you are doing something you shouldn't, or they something they shouldn't, anyway. So in reality if kids, and adults, just use the bathroom properly, they shouldn't know what's going on with the next person.

But then again...just because you don't go checking for genitals, doesn't mean it's ok to have a boy and girl use the same public restroom together. And if you say that only transgender kids can use both bathrooms, its discrimination against non-transgenders kids because you shouldn't know the difference if you're using the restroom like you should.

Never ending cycle. Maybe they should make transgender bathrooms

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Restroom? It is a changing room where you take off your damn clothes for gym, then put other clothes on in the open. ._________.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do they know she's transgender?

Edit post: My bad, I did t even read the post, thought it was going to be like a regular bathroom. And oh well I don't really know what to say about that. What happens if the person is just a cross dresser wanting to go in there looking at women and not actually transgender but claims to be? That's just a thought

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.