Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
first i train me to control my chakra to better use it and so i can make more clones without putting all my chakra off. then i train me all the time making clones and after a long time a could make a perfect copy of myself, but i wasn´t happy at all because i wanted more clones of myself. Thats why i trained more and i begon making more and more clones.
I don't understand what you have said here dude. you "train yourself" why don't you just say, "I apply my chakra here" or "Concentrating on my chakra"

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
because i have some ficulties with english ;)
Oh sorry.

*Suddenly, water starts to materialize fro the air and fills up your air with a large mass of water*

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
Note: Requires a water source.

Method: you touch the water, and whilst touching the water you imagine of a shark, then you release your chakra into the water materialize a large body of a shark that will fly through the air.

orcito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I concentrate and gather my chakra in my hand. When I have gathered enough chakra, I touch the water and I imagine the picture of a shark in my head. As this happens, I release my gathered chakre in the water and I use it to create a shark of water that flies in the air.*