orcito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suiton is one of the five basic elements, his weakness is doton abnd it is strong against katon. Suiton can be used to move faster: for example suiton daibakou suishouha (used by kisame). Suiton can be released by the fingers and a suiton user can use then the water as a kind of senbon. Suiton is the basic element for rain, mist and waterfall shinobis.

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Suiton is one of the five basic elements, his weakness is doton abnd it is strong against katon. Suiton can be used to move faster: for example suiton daibakou suishouha (used by kisame). Suiton can be released by the fingers and a suiton user can use then the water as a kind of senbon. Suiton is the basic element for rain, mist and waterfall shinobis.
correcto!

continue training tommorow please.

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First jutsu.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

This jutsu is relatively easy, all you would have to do, is build a rather suitable amount of chakra and then release it, but release it in a misty form that coverges upon the area.

So build chakra + slowly release it, because its harder to release it in a mist form (make sure you make your chakra thin + add more chakra to it to make it thicker = And Voila Mist

orcito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First i build chakra around me and release it, but first i trained me to release it quickly and not release it in mist form. After a bit time, I could release my chakra better and i tried to release it in mist form. First, the only thing i could release was some water around me but every time i tried it became more like mist and it became thicker too. After a long training i hope learned my first jutsu ;)

Last edited:

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First i build chakra around me and release it, but first i trained me to release it quickly and not release it in mist form. After a bit time, I could release my chakra better and i tried to release it in mist form. First, the only thing i could release was some water around me but every time i tried it became more like mist and it became thicker too. After a long training i hope learned my first jutsu ;)
your paragraph is extremely confusing, to avoid confusion, try making yourself clearer, yes you created the jutsu, but can you re-word it so that others can understand :)

orcito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*First I concentrate and store my chakra around me and then I release it. While I release it I make sure that I release it slowly and that my chakra is thin.The more chakra I put into the air, the thicker the mist gets.*

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Much better. :D

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.

(Summons some water in his hand, add small amount of chakra to it, thinks of a sword, water manipulates into a sword like weapon)

Follow that and you wont go wrong

orcito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first i train me to manipulate the water and when i have trained succesfully, i make a water sword and i add some chakra to make it stronger. i make sure i add enough chakra to make it strong enough to cut a branch in 2. *orcito hopes its good*

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
first i train me to manipulate the water and when i have trained succesfully, i make a water sword and i add some chakra to make it stronger. i make sure i add enough chakra to make it strong enough to cut a branch in 2. *orcito hopes its good*
*looks at the sword* O_O thats a staff with a blade at the end >.>
Try again

orcito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i buy a sword to have an idea of how it must looks like. i surround the sword with water many times and then i try without sword. and when i create a sword with water, i add some chakra to make it stronger.

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i buy a sword to have an idea of how it must looks like. i surround the sword with water many times and then i try without sword. and when i create a sword with water, i add some chakra to make it stronger.
Better.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user projects a stream of sticky, syrupy liquid which can be spit onto a surface to form an adhesive trap or onto a person to inhibit their mobility.

Quite Simple. All you have to do is gather chakra in your throat, mix it with your saliva and just spit it out, its like spitting our saliva but more stickier, your have to exert right amount of chakra, to get that perfect combination of it being strong yet sticky and harder to break out of :D

orcito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first i train me gather chakra and spit it out with my saliva, after time, when i can do it quickly, i train me adding the right amound of chakra to it, so i make it more stickier and harder.

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Range: Short
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

Like a regular jutsu;kage bunshin jutsu, you make yourself a copy of yourself, but with water properties

orcito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first i train me to control my chakra to better use it and so i can make more clones without putting all my chakra off. then i train me all the time making clones and after a long time a could make a perfect copy of myself, but i wasn´t happy at all because i wanted more clones of myself. Thats why i trained more and i begon making more and more clones.