Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I again start to take control of my chakra and pass it into both of my hands and continue passing more and more chakra into my hands until it is quite condensed, as I then see a small fire ball jutsu approaching me I quickly perform a clapping action and slam both my hands with each other and release a frequency of sound towards your attack this sound messes with the structure of the fire and completely disperses it.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I again start to take control of my chakra and pass it into both of my hands and continue passing more and more chakra into my hands until it is quite condensed but this time around I do it much faster and thus completing the task with in a few seconds I then see a water blast heading my way, I without wasting a fraction of action clap my hands together and send a wave of sound towards it with great pace and it reaches it with in a second and starts to vibrate its molecules and thus make it loose its shape and disperses it completely.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice effort on that one any questions before we move on to the next one?

(Ototon: Sumakku Te no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Clapping Hands Skill
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user charges chakra into the palms of there hands, and then smash them together. The force creates chakra infused sound waves which can be used to disperse oncoming jutsu(only works on C-Rank or below jutsu).
Note: Travels at 450 speed

Comprehension on jutsus is key to winning battles so please dont be afraid to ask any questions

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes I have a rather stupid question to ask.

Can I use it for just effecting the ear drums of my opponent, I know the technique is not designed for this purpose but still lets say I use it and it strikes the opponent there should be some effect, right? Like no main damage but still he should feel a little dizzy and all.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would say no. If anything it would not him off balance and a slight ringing but thats in my opinion and no question is a stupid one. Lets focus your chakra for the next one.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay focus your chakra around your fist and attack my clone after attacking him i want you to release the sound chakra and await the effects after the blow be precise on the blow because my clone will be moving *makes a wooden clone*

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After listening to your instructions, I quickly focus on my chakra and start to pass on that chakra into my right hand fist, I then advance forward to attack your clone, I at all times keep an keen eye on his movements and does move according to his movements and some what synchronize my movements with him, as soon as I get in an comfortable striking position I strike him with my fist, the moment my fist strikes him he starts to shatter/vibrate simply because sound creates an vibration in all the wood particles...

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as you hit the clone the clones body forms a small crater after a few seconds the sound expands and then creates a hole in the wood* Nicely done now lets work on the speed of the release. After you land the punch release the sound to make the attack wider incase you miss for further damage.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After listening to you command I once again start to focus my chakra in my fist, and once again charge towards your clone to attack him but this time around I purposely miss my mark by a couple of feet but to make up for it I make my chakra expand outwards thus covering a wider area, this once again results in the vibration of particles and thus the clone starts to shatter/vibrate.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay well I guess that works!!! (Ototon: Basuto Houmen no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Sonic Release Skill
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user gathers chakra either around their fist, arm, or leg and then charge towards their opponent. With that area of their body having that chakra infused with it upon utilizing an attack with either of those areas it causes a release of sonic vibrations that act as a secondary blow.that makes the opponent unable to use what ever body part is hit for 1 turn.Even if the opponent manages to evade, chances are they still will be hit by the sonic release.If thats the case this jutsus damage is halved.
Note: Travels at 395 speed

Nicely done any questions?

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In Real world.

Sound is a form of energy which is created in multiple ways some of the basic ones being collision and through verbal cortex, sound in general requires a medium to travel i.e air, water and earth. Sound in general travels at a very fast pace but it travels the fastest through earth as the inter atomic distance between the nucleus is the least, Sound travels in form of waves and has different effects at different frequencies, A high frequency sound can be used to break glass and causes a severe headache whereas a low frequency sound in not even perceived by human ears and thus in real life is used to tame animals. Sound can even travel through large distances via amplification and other useful techniques.

In Naruto-verse.

Sound is an element which originates from otagakure and requires the mastery over wind and lightning. Just like in real life sound in naruto-verse also travels at tremendous speed and this very aspect make this element hard to deal with and with crafty use it can be put to great application, Sound can be put to great application as it has various usage in naruto verse via usage of chakra.

1. Raw Destruction- Sound can be used for direct attacks, these sound waves are high energy waves and can obliterate almost everything in their path if the carry the required amount of energy

2. Physical imbalance- I am not much sure about this part but this in my opinion basically works by distorting the way the brain works using sound waves, this in turn results in peculiar and hindered movements.

3. Genjutsu- Sound can be used a medium to cast genjutsu on th opponent, these genjutsu can be triggered by any sound and thus being creative with it is essential as genjutsu in itself is all about stealth, they are hard to avoid due to being fast and are also hard to deduce.