Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good thats the first part of this technique. Now I want you to focus that at the same time focusing sound chakra through your breathing. It takes extreme concentration. As your breathing your sound chakra you should be able to hear sound bouncing off of objects.
I start to focus on my sound base chakra once again and start to increase my chakra flow, I then start to concentrate on my surrounding and my sound chakra and start to hear a sound which is bouncing of from one object to other, in the beginning the sound is faint so I further concentrate on it to make it more clear, I can now clearly hear the bouncing of sound from one object to other.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good. So as you breathe the sounds come from the objects really simple. Now lets take it further from short range to mid range now.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good. So as you breathe the sounds come from the objects really simple. Now lets take it further from short range to mid range now.
I again start to follow the previous procedure and start to increase my chakra flow while concentrating on my chakra flow, I then again start to focus on the sound in my surrounding but this time around I pass more chakra while doing thus slowly and steadily increasing my range and I am now able to hear the bouncing back of sound from far off objects.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Perfect now we're going to attempt selective hearing. Im going to chime this bell focus ur hearing and breathing on other objects. Any questions? Before we start

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The moment you start to chime the bells, I start to focus on my chakra flow and gradually pass that chakra into my ears thus increasing my hearing sense and once done, I start to concentrate on breathing and am able to hear every inhale that I take in and the exhale which is sent out, I start to hear sound from distant objects which are far away from me, I then further go in to concentrate on a selective sound and thus completely neglecting all the other sound's around me.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Perfect!!! Your First sound jutsu has been completed. Now this particular jutsu is very useful kinda like a sensory jutsu but it does have its faults now. Something to loud and to close can hurt you thats why I mastered it and made a custom for that.

(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user enhancing their hearing by utilizing chakra and enfusing their sound waves from their mouth. With their breathing sound waves emerge and bounce off of objects having them know wherever everything is around them.

Now ready to move on to the next one? Focus your sound chakra to your throat once more.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh I see, I will use it properly ;) Mugi also has something similar to this.

I once again start to concentrate on my chakra flow and start to pass that chakra into my throat and continue passing more and more chakra into my throat while maintaining it.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Once I have gathered enough chakra, I release out a strong scream which is infused with my sound base chakra and continue doing so until I am out of my breath and all the stored chakra has been used.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After hearing you, I again start to build up more chakra in my my mouth, this time around I charge it with more chakra and with a perfect aim, I release all my chakra towards the bottle, I scream out extremely loud thus making my attack travel faster and with perfect precision.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The moment I see the kunai heading towards me, I quickly mold my chakra into my mouth and release it out with a large scream, the blast is directed towards your kunai and the moment it makes contact with then it makes the kunai to spread out in different direction and eventually fall on the ground.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Ototon: Himei Zetsubou no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Scream of Despair Skill
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/a
Description: The user concentrating chakra into their vocal cords enhancing throat chakra lets out a scream that travels extremely fast in which can be used to deflect projectiles and send opponents flying.
Note: Travels at 315 speed*

Nicely done young one you make me proud. Noww any questions before we move on

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes I do sensei.

Let's say I use this technique at my opponent, exactly how much time will have to react as the technique says its speed is 315, meaning he has got even less than a second, right?

I will surely live up to your expectations.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty much sound. Is our fastest element yet if im not mistaken. They have exactly 1 second to defend themselves in my opinion unless changed other wise. But this technique doesnt hurt the oppnent yet it does through them off gaurd and off their feet.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright now concentrate that chakra once more but this time to your hands. I want you to clap your hands together while releasing sound chakra from them to disperse my attack make the sound fast and effective *Fires a small Crank fire ball from mid Range*