Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Kidomaru arrives in the forest where Git is awaiting* Let me see the sound bio that we are putting sound in? It must be approved before we continue.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay great. *Tosses you a back pack and Puts on mine hops ontop of a tree*... Well kiddo we have a little ways to go to learn sound.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
* Starts jumping from tree to tree then stops*... Almost forgot*Gives you a blind fold and wraps it around your eyes* Okay now lets go *Jumps in zig zags making my foot steps louder and louder at a fast speed* If you cant keep up you wont learn sound.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As Blackbeard becomes blind folded he start's to rely on his capabilities of hearing to track his sensei, While keeping his cool Blackbeard start's to focus on the increased sound which is caused by his sensei and every TAP sound indicates the location of a branch so keeping this in mind Blackbeard start's to hop from one branch to other while completely focusing on the sound which is being created by his sensei.*

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Stops making taps and stops on a certain branch as you run into me I grab your pack as your hanging off the branch..* Now I want to know what exactly do you think sound is?

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As I an hanging there, I hear your instructions and start to tell you everything I know about sound release.*

Sound is one of the 5 basic senses and the second most used sense in a battle, It is very helpful for us when we have lost our sight due to one of the other reason as it helps us to deduce our opponent’s position, It is also helpful in dealing with those techniques which we are not able to see because of our limited peripheral vision, It can also be used for offensive purposes like inducing genjutsu, making the ear drum of the opponent hurt and many more, Sound training also increases are listening capabilities.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*When your done talking I look at you and say*....I want you to keep on your blindfold and survive.. Taijutsu only!*Throws you in an open field as I am on the tree in the middle of 5 sound ninja as they see your head band from Kumo they jump up from their camp and one by one attack you with katana's infused with chakra* You think you can just walts into the sound country and intrude on our plans against your country *The lead ninja as the others are attacking you with kunia uses

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

creating a staff for safe measures awaiting for his other 4 to kill you*

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*When your done talking I look at you and say*....I want you to keep on your blindfold and survive.. Taijutsu only!*Throws you in an open field as I am on the tree in the middle of 5 sound ninja as they see your head band from Kumo they jump up from their camp and one by one attack you with katana's infused with chakra* You think you can just walts into the sound country and intrude on our plans against your country *The lead ninja as the others are attacking you with kunia uses

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

creating a staff for safe measures awaiting for his other 4 to kill you*

As I sense that you left off your hand from my collar and I am falling towards the earth, I quickly bring my leg close to each other and slightly bent them so that when I make contact with the ground I do not suffer from much damage, I then listen to your orders to survive but am not able to deduce as to what you meant to say though I get my guard ready just in case, I then listen foot steps closing in and so I start to focus on them and I am able to hear 5 different type's of footsteps in all, the main base of this deduction is the difference between the sound which is created while they were coming towards me, I then listen to there talks and reply very calmly.

Gray: It is not my mistake that I am here, if you want to blame some one blame him. *points towards the tree*

Sound Ninja's: There is no one there :|

Gray [Thinking to himself]: That old has was quite serious when he said survive, shrugs looks like there will be some blood shed involved after all.

I quickly pass some chakra in my feet to make my movements swift and fast, I then hear those people pulling out there sword from there sheath, So I quickly take a basic offensive stance by pulling out my right leg a little to my back and my right leg in front of me, I then bend my knees a little so as to be fast and swift with my lower body movements, I at the same time bring both my hands in front of my face with a closed fists, my over all stance resembles to that of a boxer to certain extent.

I than hear them charging towards me so as soon as one of the ninja get with in my range I quickly bend down and perform a low leg sweep using my right leg and I hear him falling down, I start to focus on the sound of the fallen sword and quickly pick it up using my right hand and impale the first ninja using it, I then hear a sudden sound of AAW and OOH which shows that the remaining ninja are a bit surprised and taken back by seeing there fellow ninja be driven to dead bad, I then without wasting any time throw that sword toward one of the sound source which is aimed for his head as the sound was created from his mouth, I then quickly follow that sword just in case that ninja avoids and hear the sound his knees bending a little to his right to avoid it, also I near that sword flew right through the source of previous sound and I hear a long breath of relief, which is mainly because he was able to save his life and even before he is able to get back his full conscious I perform a right upper-cut which is aimed for his lower chin area, this punch will cause him to faint thanks to the fact that chin is a very sensitive area, I at all times keep my guard up to hear that if any other ninja is moving but none do so because they maybe had faith in there partner, upon seeing him taken down they both start to charge towards me simultaneously, I again take my initial stance and focus on there sound steps and hand movement and realize that 1 of the 2 ninja is a meter or so ahead of the other ninja and is most likely to perform a slash using his right hand [ the swinging of hand and sword produce sound], so I quickly pull my self together and wait for him to get with in my range and so soon as he does that I very swiftly bend a little to my right while pushing my right leg forward and land a horizontal punch using my right hand on the right side of his face, which sends him flying and result's in blood dripping from his mouth and a total loss of conscious, I then quickly take the basic stance while the final ninja approaches me but even before he is able to in our distance I charge right towards him while performing a high kick using my right leg, the kick is aimed for his chest and soon as it makes the contact the opponent is sent flying back while gasping for air.

Gray: It looks like I am done no wait, there is still one left.

I again start to wait for any sound movements and listen a faint sound of breathing which is coming from my right, so there you are and I charge right towards him, I by now have deduced that he is holding something in his hand, because of the sound which is created while moving it, I therefor take precaution while attacking him and keep low on my feet, I start by landing a some punches on his face which he avoids by bending a little to hid right and left, then I suddenly here him using that weapon of his, which is coming towards me from my left [his right] so I quick bend really low while punching him in his belly using my left hand, by bending low I am able to delay his strike and before he strike me, I then raise upward in one swift motion to strike him with right upper-cut which sends him flying a little to his back and results in complete unconsciousness.

Gray: I AM DONE WITH THEM SENSEI.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Being the last ninja, Quickly sees you running towards me and simply uses

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

avoiding all attacks by you and appears behind you by combing it with

(Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

instantly appearing above you with tremendous speed that if you even hear my appearance you wouldnt have time to react as I use the staff to smash you over the head knocking you out*

Rogue Sound Ninja: Stupid kid..

*5 Hours later... You wake up blind folded by a camp fire with the rogue ninja dead beside you as I sit on a log..*

Glad you've awaken now we can get started on focusing on your sound chakra!

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gray: What, what happened to me.

senses the warmth around me, fire there is fire around here somewhere, *here's your words*

Oh! so that how it is.

Grray: I am ready sensei.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Glad! *Points to the Mountain above you* Climb it with your hands only touching it no feet. *Ties your feet together and blind folds you* I want you to tell me what you hear when you get to the top.. There you will see the temple of the sound masters statues.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After hearing your order, I quickly hop towards the mountain as my leg's are tied together, on reaching near the mountain I start to climb it using my bare hand, I before leaving my grip of both the hands, use one of the hand to find a suitable next and so on I continue my way up the mountain, I start to get a bit physical fatigue but my motivation and goals help me through the hard time, as I close in the distance, I start to hear wind flowing at a much greater pace, the birds chirp are now more clear than ever and then I finally feel the top of the mountain and with one final push I climb it, as I stand there I feel refreshed thanks to the fresh and clean air, I also here a ringing of bell as if I am near a temple and recall your previous instructions and deduce that it is the temple you were talking about.

Gray: Can I open my blindfold to see that statue, master.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Walks out of the temple* What took you so long? *Unblinds you and reveals the temple of the sound god Nero* ... *Walks into the temple as we see my statue and sits down infront of it.* Now in this temple there is nothing but silence. Until you can mantain your sound chakra you will not hear what I can hear. It takes special hearing to hear the voices of the temple so lets get started. Sit! Just as you did during battle and climbing the mountain I want you to rely on your hearing and focus your chakra to nothing but your ear drums and chakra flow.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Upon carefully listening to your instructions, I sit in front of one of your gigantic statues and get into meditation position, I first of all detach myself from all the worldly things while making my chakra flow more swifter through my body, I then take control over my chakra flow and start to transfer that chakra into my ear slowly and gradually I start to hear faint whispers, I than remember all my training and exercises and as to how I totally relied on my hearing sense, while doing so I pass more chakra towards my ear and the whisper now become more and more clear, I continue doing so and finally am able to completely hear the unheard voice of temple and nature.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As you begin to hear the chimes of the Sound Temple* Now that your able to develop sound chakra now we can move foward. You have now learned the element of sound now we must Maintain it. Sound is important due to its all around us. I now want you to try to hear whats going on in the village below us and tell me what you hear?

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I once again start to concentrate on my chakra and pass it into my ears to increase my listening capabilities, I then start to focus on all the sound coming from the direction of village, I pass more chakra into my ear so as to increase my hearing capabilities to greater heights and completely hear the villagers talk and hear each word clearly.

*What a pleasant weather, this weather will help me grow my crops better*

* I shall now go to my work*

* I will work my ass off to become a ninja*

And so on.................

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good thats the first part of this technique. Now I want you to focus that at the same time focusing sound chakra through your breathing. It takes extreme concentration. As your breathing your sound chakra you should be able to hear sound bouncing off of objects.