Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LAW 2: All players are required to write a list including all the players in this game, in order of who they suspect from least to greatest. No more spanking and slithering around!

Kin
69💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Disclaimer: As your King, I am above the law, and as such not subject to them!
o_O

ok weird.

sorry, I was afk-ish. was swamped with work the past 2 days. I should be able to be a bit more active tomorrow :) I have been reading the post so far. I can't really tell who's assassin or not so far so will just wait for further post. if you need to know anything just mention me ^^

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PL3453 D0 17
4M4

4nD 3xpL41n 7h3 0R4nG3 c0L0R3d 73x7

S0M30N3 TR m3 3N0uGh 70 54V3 m3, Th4nX :yay:
Can you say what your basis for this is? The NK's?
yes, the two protections in this size of setup and the possibly failed vig attempt, something is off and I feel we have to dig into the kill targets to figure out more.
Your thoughts on X?

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes, the two protections in this size of setup and the possibly failed vig attempt, something is off and I feel we have to dig into the kill targets to figure out more.
Your thoughts on X?
I'm going to need you to elaborate, because it is not immediately obvious to me what the problem is unless someone comes out with a damning result.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since I am ultimately deciding the lynch by the way, I will be rationing my thoughts and reads as to get a better picture of what all of you think, uninfluenced by my royal opinions

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o_O

ok weird.

sorry, I was afk-ish. was swamped with work the past 2 days. I should be able to be a bit more active tomorrow :) I have been reading the post so far. I can't really tell who's assassin or not so far so will just wait for further post. if you need to know anything just mention me ^^
Does this look like an *assassin* game to you, commoner!?

If you are caught up, want you to post *any* thoughts you've had about yesterday. You don't need to solve the game but I do expect *something*

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your thoughts on X?
1 7h0uGh7 Yd4Y h3 c4n G0 317h3R w4Y, bU7 1 71nK n0w 7h47 M4F14 w4N73D H1M D34d.

I 4l50 c4N 1M4G1N3 7h47 7h3 70wN V1G c0uLd 5H007 m3 b3c4u53 0f 7H15 51LLy G1MM1cK :( Bu7 1 4M v1LL4G3R 4nD 1 7Ry my B357

Reactions: Rej

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, I have finally arrived at the battle field and the first thing I see is that our fate is at the hands of none other than Poison chan. We are pretty much doomed. But thankfully I am here to save the day, my means might be considered cruel, ruthless, gruesome, and some might even say unethical/unmoral which might very well be the case looking at the current circumstances. But it gets things done and get the results needed for townies to achieve absolute victory over them filthy scums roaming these lands.​
1 d1Dn'7 N071c3 7H353, pL3453 pR00v3 m3 wR0nG

Ekkologix

Kin
493💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The quiet night passed without much event, as what had been primed to be a stormy battlefront had simply remained a serene, beauteous silence.

But this would not remain for long, though, as the crack of dawn sent quite a different message. It was time for Round 2.

Someone tried to kill Michelle, but failed.
Someone tried to kill XTMF, but failed.

It is Day 2. @Ultraviolet is Head Maid. Ultraviolet has 48 hours from this post to declare a lynch.

@Ekkologix is replacing @MangoSenpai
why does it show who got shot lol

Reactions: Rej

Ekkologix

Kin
493💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You lot have gotten a bit soft under Poison's reign! A change in management is WELL overdue. I'm going to leverage my power here as best as I can.

For my first Royal decree, I declare the following LAW to be instated:

All players in this game must make at least 20 posts by the end of the day, or I will have them brought to the gallows

@Grammaton
@KekW
@Michelle
@Poison
@Ultraviolet
@Alice in Noodleland
@MangoSenpai
@XTMF
@SoulKiller
@Rej
@Nikasonlysister
@Ekkologix