Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Speaking of poison though. Where are you girl? you have alot of explaining to do.

I will be here sitting comfortably waiting.

You must be registered for see images

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to need you to elaborate, because it is not immediately obvious to me what the problem is unless someone comes out with a damning result.
Cant ela more than I already did. This game isnt my main game I currently play and I am working.

1 7h0uGh7 Yd4Y h3 c4n G0 317h3R w4Y, bU7 1 71nK n0w 7h47 M4F14 w4N73D H1M D34d.

I 4l50 c4N 1M4G1N3 7h47 7h3 70wN V1G c0uLd 5H007 m3 b3c4u53 0f 7H15 51LLy G1MM1cK :( Bu7 1 4M v1LL4G3R 4nD 1 7Ry my B357
So you would like to confirm yourself and X?

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poison came out with a list of suss I didn't like; me, Soul, and Alice. I didn't really think I had warranted enough presence to get any read at the time (same with Ekko). Poison has a history with Soul, so that was easy POE. And then Poison, the way they talked about Alice, made it seem like she sussed Alice the most, but was reluctant to really mean her vote in that direction. Instead, Poison somehow landed on me and Ekko as the two prime candidates. Poison was also looking for a way out of the blame with her vote because she kept asking people who to vote out and seemed to settle on Ekko because that was what most people were saying or alright with. Overall, I think Poison's POE was weak, her posts indicated stronger suss on other players as opposed to how she actually voted, and she was looking for a way to him and haw and not take the full force of killing a townie. Her thought process and posts in D1 looked to me like a scum not knowing how to handled being Head Maid right off the bat and not wanting to have to draw suss teammates.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SK/Alice posts are not coming from a T/T perspective imo, something is not genuine I'm not sure exactly what, While SK's play seems like a safe-read, Alice's questions are scummy independently, but that does not have much weight as compared to others in the poe.

I am not fan of Ekko's post at all. none of them are convincing me a towny mindset, at most NAI and some are clearly scummy, like the one Michelle pointed out.

You give me bad vibes since the beginning, I don't like your random voting without explanations[ that you have given just now, but they are pretty NAI], your pop up replies do not feel genuine to me, more like you are just here to establish that you are contributing. Not much scum hunting energy. Out of the poe, you are the scummiest imo.

So your suggestion is to yeet the active ones because you or ekko do not have enough presence? how does that even make sense? Shouldn't our priority be lynching scummy people over the activity-choices?
Here is another post saying how Alice and Soul can't possible be town versus town. So if Poison was confident there was a wolf among the two, why did she vote Ekko? Why didn't she just choose between Alice and Soul?