Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cmon im not asking much just shoot her at night, is ur godfather not agreeing? :(
What's your reasoning doe for wanting to shoot her?

I'm still not sure of her alignment, but I have a townie mindset so I'm giving her a benefit of a doubt.

I played a game before where Michelle needed to post and answered using numbers or GIFs only..can't really remember well but she was Townie in that game.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey bb!! Wassup?
The ceiling. 😑 Are you a friend or A foe?

But I don’t care about you saying you don’t like a players post, my point about you was that you were giving overly generous stamps of approval to players for little or no reason.

Saying that you didn’t like a different post, or that ‘you just like it’ isn’t a rationale for liking X’s post. I want to know what you like about it so I can judge your thought process, which as of right now looks very suspect to me.
This I don't get..if you mind me liking a post you should also mind what I didn't like. A townie mindset should work like that.This will balance out your judgement on me.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which bits in Poisons PoE do you dislike (outside of yourself for obvious reasons?)
I just said them. I feel like Ekko has zero presence yet to warrant him as an option for the lynch. And considering the history between Poison and Soul, I feel like it's easy for her to throw him in as a lynch option.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These are dangerous reads. You should explain them.
SK/Alice posts are not coming from a T/T perspective imo, something is not genuine I'm not sure exactly what, While SK's play seems like a safe-read, Alice's questions are scummy independently, but that does not have much weight as compared to others in the poe.

I am not fan of Ekko's post at all. none of them are convincing me a towny mindset, at most NAI and some are clearly scummy, like the one Michelle pointed out.

You give me bad vibes since the beginning, I don't like your random voting without explanations[ that you have given just now, but they are pretty NAI], your pop up replies do not feel genuine to me, more like you are just here to establish that you are contributing. Not much scum hunting energy. Out of the poe, you are the scummiest imo.

I'm just trying to spark some content with my votes. Alice is null for me and I guess so is Michelle because I literally can't read her posts. I also feel like half the players haven't shown up on the first twenty four hours and that concerns me because I'm not a fan Poison's 'POE' here. I think her and Soul are always at each other, so easy to park suss there. And I feel like me and Ekko have had very little presence to warrant being options for the lynch here.
So your suggestion is to yeet the active ones because you or ekko do not have enough presence? how does that even make sense? Shouldn't our priority be lynching scummy people over the activity-choices?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just said them. I feel like Ekko has zero presence yet to warrant him as an option for the lynch. And considering the history between Poison and Soul, I feel like it's easy for her to throw him in as a lynch option.
You think I lynch people based on personal grudges ? You'd be surprised to know that I have played fair games with SK quite a few times after that incident. Using this argument to shade me is a super scummy tactic to pull.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1 7h1nk 1 4m Lhf 83c4u53 0f 7h3 91mm1ck 4nd 3kk0 pu5h1n9 m3 4nd c4LL1n9 4LL 7h3 pL4y3R5, m4f14 4Nd 70wn, 70 v073 m3 15 5cummy, 50 1 pu7 h1m 1n 5cum p1L3. x7mf v073d 4L1c3 4f73R 1 541d 1 TR h3R, 4nd h3 d1dn'7 qu35710n my R34d 47 4LL, 8u7 h3 5h33p3d 3kk0 1n h15 v073 f0R m3 - 1 d0n'7 11k3 7h15 s0 1 7h1nk h3 15 m4f14.
5K c4n 60 3173R w4Y
I agree with this reads.
@Poison - what will happen if you don't lynch someone?
I am not sure actually, although i don't plan a No-Lynch, @Toujo what happens exactly?

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SK/Alice posts are not coming from a T/T perspective imo, something is not genuine I'm not sure exactly what, While SK's play seems like a safe-read, Alice's questions are scummy independently, but that does not have much weight as compared to others in the poe.

I am not fan of Ekko's post at all. none of them are convincing me a towny mindset, at most NAI and some are clearly scummy, like the one Michelle pointed out.

You give me bad vibes since the beginning, I don't like your random voting without explanations[ that you have given just now, but they are pretty NAI], your pop up replies do not feel genuine to me, more like you are just here to establish that you are contributing. Not much scum hunting energy. Out of the poe, you are the scummiest imo.

So your suggestion is to yeet the active ones because you or ekko do not have enough presence? how does that even make sense? Shouldn't our priority be lynching scummy people over the activity-choices?
Well if you think Soul and Alice can't be t v t then I would mean towards Alice being the wolf.

So me and Ekko have admittedly NAI aspects to our game but you still think we're deserving of making the POE? Also there's very little activity in this game and I'm just trying to get the ball rolling. Not sure where you see my making 'pop-up' comments and then not being great.

Reading this post, it almost feels like you suss Alice more, but somehow have the people that are doing NAI things and giving NAI reasons as better options.

Legacy read: Poison and Alice are mates.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well if you think Soul and Alice can't be t v t then I would mean towards Alice being the wolf.

So me and Ekko have admittedly NAI aspects to our game but you still think we're deserving of making the POE? Also there's very little activity in this game and I'm just trying to get the ball rolling. Not sure where you see my making 'pop-up' comments and then not being great.

Reading this post, it almost feels like you suss Alice more, but somehow have the people that are doing NAI things and giving NAI reasons as better options.

Legacy read: Poison and Alice are mates.
1. Sure, I would expect you to read Alice scummy over SK at least your vote says so.

2. I have never said all your posts have been NAI, I have mentioned what you have posted as an explanation which have been posted after my POE post. Besides I have given more than "Nai" to have you in my POE. Same goes for Ekko, "at most NAI" does not make everything NAI. Because you to have given me scummy vibes you are in my POE.

3. Once again, read my posts you will find more than just NAI. Read my ISO you'll figure out my read on Alice, and SK, I have read them independently and together. Should be clear for you.

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The ceiling. 😑 Are you a friend or A foe?

This I don't get..if you mind me liking a post you should also mind what I didn't like. A townie mindset should work like that.This will balance out your judgement on me.
Im gonna come back to this - do you have a more detailed answer than 'I have the right to like posts' as to what in particular you liked about XTMFs post? Dont bother asking me why Im not asking you about Soulkiller, I dont care about that at all.

Reactions: Poison

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Id also be in favour of getting a claim, assuming Poisons intent is to kill Alice as we speak

Poison you should clarify who you have on the block, probably limit it to no more than 2 claims

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Id also be in favour of getting a claim, assuming Poisons intent is to kill Alice as we speak

Poison you should clarify who you have on the block, probably limit it to no more than 2 claims
I don't think I'm very much sold on to Alice Lynch tbh. She has thoroughly played like this, and her being an easy mislynch option has more chances then hitting her as scum atm. You have mostly been tunneled on her all day, what is your opinion on others? I believe you havent replied to my earlier question about your reads on XTMF SK and Ekko.

Wdym by claims here?