OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who do you think are the top 10 strongest characters on Wano at the current moment?

My list:
1.Kaido
2.Luffy/Kid
3.King
4.Queen
5. Jack
6. Shutenmaru/Neko/Inu
7. Odens retainers/Law(could be tied with two depending on his role in Kaido’s defeat)
8. Zoro(current)/X Drake/Hawkins/Pageone
9. Kyoshiro
10.Sanji(current)

Keep in mind this list isn’t taking in consideration future power ups for characters.

I feel like my 1-5 is certain but my 6-10 I’m unsure of I feel like a lot of people could fit at 6 such as X Drake, Zoro, Law but they lack the feats to be compared to the Dukes or Shutenmaru at the moment.

Reasonings for Luffy/Kid being tied: portrayed equally and both will be involved in Kaidos defeat wouldn’t make sense for either of them to be weaker than calamities.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish there were yonko commander level samurais in wano.
Jesus Christ look at this fanfic:confused:

The only commander in Wano is Kaido, he's supreme commander kaido and his high ranking officers are ship captain.
The only person who has underlings in their ship that are commanders is Whitebeard. Everyone else is just ship captains and generals. And to implying that it's a level just makes the fanfic even worse.

On topic OP

1. Kaido
2. Luffy
3. King
4. Kidd/Zoro/Law/X Drake
5. Apoo/Hawkins
6. Queen/Ashura Doji
7. Sanji
8. Shogun
9. Jack
10. Dogstorm

Jack disappointed me in Wano and what he is to me is the "nail." He can take a beating and keep coming back for more.
Luffy is Kidd's rival but I need kidd to prove himself to be able to compete with Luffy.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The only commander in Wano is Kaido, he's supreme commander kaido and his high ranking officers are ship captain.
The only person who has underlings in their ship that are commanders is Whitebeard. Everyone else is just ship captains and generals. And to implying that it's a level just makes the fanfic even worse.

On topic OP

1. Kaido
2. Luffy
3. King
4. Kidd/Zoro/Law/X Drake
5. Apoo/Hawkins
6. Queen/Ashura Doji
7. Sanji
8. Shogun
9. Jack
10. Dogstorm

Jack disappointed me in Wano and what he is to me is the "nail." He can take a beating and keep coming back for more.
Luffy is Kidd's rival but I need kidd to prove himself to be able to compete with Luffy.
:headdesk:so according to you there are no Yonko commander. So what do you call katakuri , cracker and rest of them we saw so far ?

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is everyone seriously still underestimating Zoro? He's about to hand out so many L's, no one but Kaido/Luffy is going toe to toe with him one-on-one.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
According to me and Oda, only Whitebeard has Commanders. There's no such as Yonko commander level:confused:

Generals. Just like Oda said they are:
You must be registered to see images

Post automatically merged:

@Rikudou Tobi please dont waste mine or yours with pointless debate between general and commander. Now please dont ask me to go and check japanese raw .

If its not there cool move on just dont waste time with these fruitless debates.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is everyone seriously still underestimating Zoro? He's about to hand out so many L's, no one but Kaido/Luffy is going toe to toe with him one-on-one.
Zoro vs King pretty much certain in my opinion so I agree. The only reason he isn’t higher on this list is because it’s current versions of characters and I believe he needs a power up to beat King.

On topic OP

1. Kaido
2. Luffy
3. King
4. Kidd/Zoro/Law/X Drake
5. Apoo/Hawkins
6. Queen/Ashura Doji
7. Sanji
8. Shogun
9. Jack
10. Dogstorm

Why is Queen so low on your list? How is he weaker than X Drake, Apoo, and Hawkins? Three guys with lower ranks than him?

Jack has looked kinda bad but honestly he is a tank and the dukes could not put him down even with 11 hours of fighting and Shutenmaru was said to be on equal footing with them I wouldn’t count Jack out he is still stronger than the dukes and any beast pirates not named Kaido, King and Queen.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

@Rikudou Tobi please dont waste mine or yours with pointless debate between general and commander. Now please dont ask me to go and check japanese raw .

If its not there cool move on just dont waste time with these fruitless debates.

How about you get it right. Ones based off ranking of power while the other has nothing to do with rankings at all. It’s “General” not “Commander.” Posting that fan translation is pointless and futile.

Zoro vs King pretty much certain in my opinion so I agree. The only reason he isn’t higher on this list is because it’s current versions of characters and I believe he needs a power up to beat King.

Why is Queen so low on your list? How is he weaker than X Drake, Apoo, and Hawkins? Three guys with lower ranks than him?

Jack has looked kinda bad but honestly he is a tank and the dukes could not put him down even with 11 hours of fighting and Shutenmaru was said to be on equal footing with them I wouldn’t count Jack out he is still stronger than the dukes and any beast pirates not named Kaido, King and Queen.
Idk, Queen didn’t look anything crazy strong to me. If anything Jack looked stronger than Queen, and Queen stood by King was barking all the orders. It’s bias I know but I have a gut feeling that he’s not all that.

I could be wrong

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is what I think it looks like right now.

1. Kaido
2. King & Queen
3. Luffy & Kid
4. The other members of the Worst Generation( I kind of feel like excluding Hawkins...)
5. Orochi
6. Kaido's Calamities
7. Oden's retainers(I'm including Ashura & the talking animals here)
8. The Strawhats in general
9. Fodder Headliners like the guy who spat fire
10. Fodder Samurai that they'll soon recruit

Last edited:

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

How about you get it right. Ones based off ranking of power while the other has nothing to do with rankings at all. It’s “General” not “Commander.” Posting that fan translation is pointless and futile.

Idk, Queen didn’t look anything crazy strong to me. If anything Jack looked stronger than Queen, and Queen stood by King was barking all the orders. It’s bias I know but I have a gut feeling that he’s not all that.

I could be wrong
He was barking back at King though while Jack meanwhile just took it. Even going as far as saying sorry and calling them big bros i don’t think you say that to someone you’re stronger than.

Well he hasn’t even fought yet so you got to give him time. Hopefully he won’t turn out to be useless like Smoothie, though I feel like there’s hope for her too when she returns and gets feats. I expect Queen to be very strong.

This is what I think it looks like right now.

1. Kaido
2. King & Queen
3. Luffy & Kid
4. The other members of the Worst Generation( I kind of feel like excluding Hawkins...)
5. Orochi
6. Kaido's Calamities
7. Oden's retainers(I'm including Ashura & the talking animals here)
8. The Strawhats in general
9. Fodder Headliners like the guy who spat fire
10. Fodder Samurai that they'll soon recruit
Hmm I don’t expect King and Queen to be stronger than Luffy or Kidd, especially not after Luffy just beat Katakuri who should be relatively on par with King. And Queen shouldn’t even be comparable with Katakuri considering he’s #2 in the beast Pirates, he’s the Jozu-Smoothie equivalent of the beast pirates imo.

Orochi seems like an absolute fodder imo I just can’t take him seriously. But I guess he could still be strong.

Who do you think Orochi is going to fight?

Last edited:

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaido
King
Queen
Jack/luffy/dukes (yes jack fended them off but neither party could one up the other until jack used poison)
Law
Zoro/hawkins/xdrake/Kidd
Sanji (i feel can be with zoro and them but need feats bad..)
Brook
???
???

That's really all who i factor. Idk where to put orochi

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow so I guess a lot of people must think King and Queen are stronger than Katakuri I don’t see why, King could be a little stronger but not a lot. There’s Kaido that needs to be dealt with and giving him two commanders who are even stronger than Katakuri is nonsensical especially when you consider how hard it was for Luffy to pull out the win against him. He would be the only one strong enough to take them on but like I said he would already be preoccupied with Kaido.

Luffy/Kidd being stronger than the calamities is clearly the more realistic route and its even more clear when you factor in the fact that they will most likely not be fighting any of them at all.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was barking back at King though while Jack meanwhile just took it. Even going as far as saying sorry and calling them big bros i don’t think you say that to someone you’re stronger than.

Well he hasn’t even fought yet so you got to give him time. Hopefully he won’t turn out to be useless like Smoothie, though I feel like there’s hope for her too when she returns and gets feats. I expect Queen to be very strong.

Hmm I don’t expect King and Queen to be stronger than Luffy or Kidd, especially not after Luffy just beat Katakuri who should be relatively on par with King. And Queen shouldn’t even be comparable with Katakuri considering he’s #2 in the beast Pirates, he’s the Jozu-Smoothie equivalent of the beast pirates imo.

Orochi seems like an absolute fodder imo I just can’t take him seriously. But I guess he could still be strong.

Who do you think Orochi is going to fight?
I've notice. I'm trying to look for the viz version because I've notice the recent ones are poorly done.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow so I guess a lot of people must think King and Queen are stronger than Katakuri I don’t see why, King could be a little stronger but not a lot. There’s Kaido that needs to be dealt with and giving him two commanders who are even stronger than Katakuri is nonsensical especially when you consider how hard it was for Luffy to pull out the win against him. He would be the only one strong enough to take them on but like I said he would already be preoccupied with Kaido.

Luffy/Kidd being stronger than the calamities is clearly the more realistic route and its even more clear when you factor in the fact that they will most likely not be fighting any of them at all.
Here's the thing though, Luffy will have to put down King before his Gear 4 runs out and that's tricky when you take into account numerous factors.

1- I believe that any fight against King will take place in the air. King may occasionally come down to the ground to try and land a few blows and catch his breath but he'll just fly back up. Now we know Luffy has no problem fighting in the air but King will definitely have a slight advantage. And we have never seen how Luffy will deal with a high tier swordsman let alone a high tier swordsman that can fly! The slightest mistake could get his arm chopped off. (Cracker nearly took his arm off and he's not even a swordsman!)

2- King is going to be way more durable than Katakuri for sure thanks to his zoan and if he turns out to have a mythical zoan then that would make matters even worse as he not only would have durability but also some sort of hax that usually comes with any mythical creature. And forget durability, I am confident that King will be an absolute speed demon when he is in the air so Bound Man ain't going to be much help! Luffy will have to use Snake Man or pull out another form, one that maybe specializes in flight.

Luffy most probably improved his Gear 4 time limit while training in prison, but right now that is just speculation only. Also I don't think Luffy's next fight will be directly against Kaido himself, I feel like he'll have small warm up matches against a few characters before eventually fighting Kaido.
(Luffy and Queen's confrontation is inevitable actually, We haven't seen Queen torture Luffy yet so that will happen soon enough. I could also see Luffy being confronted by King at some point and he'll play around for a bit until Zoro shows up and he's like "Luffy go on ahead, I'll deal with this flying crow bastard!"

Reactions: OG sama

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's the thing though, Luffy will have to put down King before his Gear 4 runs out and that's tricky when you take into account numerous factors.

1- I believe that any fight against King will take place in the air. King may occasionally come down to the ground to try and land a few blows and catch his breath but he'll just fly back up. Now we know Luffy has no problem fighting in the air but King will definitely have a slight advantage. And we have never seen how Luffy will deal with a high tier swordsman let alone a high tier swordsman that can fly! The slightest mistake could get his arm chopped off. (Cracker nearly took his arm off and he's not even a swordsman!)

2- King is going to be way more durable than Katakuri for sure thanks to his zoan and if he turns out to have a mythical zoan then that would make matters even worse as he not only would have durability but also some sort of hax that usually comes with any mythical creature. And forget durability, I am confident that King will be an absolute speed demon when he is in the air so Bound Man ain't going to be much help! Luffy will have to use Snake Man or pull out another form, one that maybe specializes in flight.

Luffy most probably improved his Gear 4 time limit while training in prison, but right now that is just speculation only. Also I don't think Luffy's next fight will be directly against Kaido himself, I feel like he'll have small warm up matches against a few characters before eventually fighting Kaido.
(Luffy and Queen's confrontation is inevitable actually, We haven't seen Queen torture Luffy yet so that will happen soon enough. I could also see Luffy being confronted by King at some point and he'll play around for a bit until Zoro shows up and he's like "Luffy go on ahead, I'll deal with this flying crow bastard!"
You bring up some good points it does make since for King to specialize in some things that Katakuri wasn’t quite good at like durability and some things Kata didn’t have like flight. Rubber is especially weak to swords so if King is a high tier swordsman then this gets even tougher for him. Though he can probably mitigate that weakness with good enough Haki. With what’s been currently shown from boundman it probably won’t be enough to win in one round. And Snakeman doesn’t pack the same kind of punch so that’s going to make things tough too.

I can see why people are favoring King now but I feel like the gains that Luffy and Kidd will acquire in prison is going to put them ahead of King in every way. But like you said, that’s speculative because we haven’t seen them in action yet. Queen could be used as a hype tool but I hope not I would like to see Sanji fight him end of arc.

Fair enough.

Reactions: Passerby

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You bring up some good points it does make since for King to specialize in some things that Katakuri wasn’t quite good at like durability and some things Kata didn’t have like flight. Rubber is especially weak to swords so if King is a high tier swordsman then this gets even tougher for him. Though he can probably mitigate that weakness with good enough Haki. With what’s been currently shown from boundman it probably won’t be enough to win in one round. And Snakeman doesn’t pack the same kind of punch so that’s going to make things tough too.

I can see why people are favoring King now but I feel like the gains that Luffy and Kidd will acquire in prison is going to put them ahead of King in every way. But like you said, that’s speculative because we haven’t seen them in action yet. Queen could be used as a hype tool but I hope not I would like to see Sanji fight him end of arc.

Fair enough.
I haven't thought about the possibility of Queen being used as a hype tool...i'm scared now lol
I hope Oda treats all 3 Calamities the same way he treated Katakuri (By giving them epic moments)

Now that I think about it, the alliance isn't quite taking the Calamities seriously huh? Its all Kaido this and Kaido that!
On a side note, do you think King was born with those wings? Or he got it from his DF?

Reactions: OG sama

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I can see why people are favoring King now but I feel like the gains that Luffy and Kidd will acquire in prison is going to put them ahead of King in every way. But like you said, that’s speculative because we haven’t seen them in action yet.

Fair enough.
I haven't thought about the possibility of Queen being used as a hype tool...i'm scared now lol
I hope Oda treats all 3 Calamities the same way he treated Katakuri (By giving them epic moments)

Now that I think about it, the alliance isn't quite taking the Calamities seriously huh? Its all Kaido this and Kaido that!
On a side note, do you think King was born with those wings? Or he got it from his DF?
Yeah I hope that Oda doesn’t do Queen like that, that would be awful.

I think he used to be the warden for Impel down and that’s why he has those wings. But they are different from Magellan’s and Shirryu’s so perhaps he was born with them? Or maybe they are actually apart of his devil fruit?

What if King has a human model: the “Devil” fruit that would be insane!!! Would explain the fire that’s surrounds his body.

Reactions: Passerby