Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: evilshade
Character Name: Alexander (Alec) Blaine Drakenson
Alias: The Barcode
Kagune/Quinque: Koukaku
Kagune Appearance(If created): A shield forms over left upper and lower arm, a thin blade then stretches from left shoulder (off top of shield basically) to wrap around right arm and wrist extending to be a katana in right hand.
Appearance:
You must be registered for see images
Ward: Anteiku's Home Ward
Group: Anteiku
Ghoul Mask(Optional): Check Appearance.
Personality(If created): A shy and quiet Ghoul, either working the counter working at the Café, or at Helter Skelter Bar. He doesn't like to fight much, or eat to much human meat.
Backstory(optional): Born to two ghouled parents, he was abandoned after having a different Kagune then both his parents, he grew up on his own, before joining and working for Anteiku as a young teen, and going to school during his free time.

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: evilshade
Character Name: Alexander (Alec) Blaine Drakenson
Alias: The Barcode
Kagune/Quinque: Koukaku
Kagune Appearance(If created): A shield forms over left upper and lower arm, a thin blade then stretches from left shoulder (off top of shield basically) to wrap around right arm and wrist extending to be a katana in right hand.
Appearance:
You must be registered for see images
Ward: Anteiku's Home Ward
Group: Anteiku
Ghoul Mask(Optional): Check Appearance.
Personality(If created): A shy and quiet Ghoul, either working the counter working at the Café, or at Helter Skelter Bar. He doesn't like to fight much, or eat to much human meat.
Backstory(optional): Born to two ghouled parents, he was abandoned after having a different Kagune then both his parents, he grew up on his own, before joining and working for Anteiku as a young teen, and going to school during his free time.
You're good

Reactions: Tenshi Hikari

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"So what kind of Intel are u looking for?"
"Whereabouts, hobbies off the job, personal feeding grounds if they have any, backgrounds, names of any family besides each other, when they are out an in the Aogiri base, and anything else sounding significant. Oh, I also want to know their strategies when fighting together. Can you handle that?"

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Whereabouts, hobbies off the job, personal feeding grounds if they have any, backgrounds, names of any family besides each other, when they are out an in the Aogiri base, and anything else sounding significant. Oh, I also want to know their strategies when fighting together. Can you handle that?"
Sorry that is a lot of trouble just for a free meal. I may not have much attachment to Aogiri, but I would rather not pointlessly endanger my position
Bingo! XD

"not that old." :(
I meant nothing by it besides I am 25 so I really don't have any room to talk :p

Last edited:

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry that is a lot of trouble just for a free meal. I may not have much attachment to Aogiri, but I would rather not pointlessly endanger my position

I meant nothing by it besides I am 25 so I really don't have any room to talk :p
"Fine then, just get me their whereabouts and the next time they leave the base, I'll get the other info myself."
A thin smile crossed Kakuzu's face as he said this.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Fine then, just get me their whereabouts and the next time they leave the base, I'll get the other info myself."
A thin smile crossed Kakuzu's face as he said this.
Fine. If it's that much I guess I don't mind. They mostly guard the base, but they have a job tomorrow night in the 3rd ward

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fine. If it's that much I guess I don't mind. They mostly guard the base, but they have a job tomorrow night in the 3rd ward
"Perfect."
Kakuzu turns his back to begin walking away but stops. He reaches into his pocket and tosses over his shoulder a key that lands in your hand. It was silver with a red gem in the center; shining like... blood.
"Key to one of my warehouses, its almost empty right now, but help yourself to the food thats left in there. Oh, also, we're being watched."
Kakuzu said this last part as he passed the window of the coffee shop, seeing the man was gone from before but his table was still being held by the mug sitting on it, the waiters and waitresses not bothering to clean it up yet for that reason.

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At the moment Kakuzu started talking to the other ghoul, Darth stops going home and starts listening to them with the super hearing of the ghouls, he mentions that that info may be helpful but as Kakuzu said they're being watched he leaves becoming out of sight of both of them.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"So what should I do now......"

(Tetsuya goes to the storehouse and thankfull it is only a short distance. He returns back to Anteiku through the underground entrance and gives the bodies to Yomo so that he can store them for him. He also warns Yomo that he should be wary of Kakuzu's sudden appearance, and how it could mean trouble later on.)

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With 2 days left until the auction Rome wonders if he should search for the Bin brothers that those other ghouls were talking about as a way of finding Yamori or just wait patiently until the auction.

Kuzan sits at his desk in anticipation of the upcoming event. Somewhat excited that the ghouls will far uotnumber his forces. Now he wont have to hold back.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tetsuya in the next day is given a couple more jobs, one assassination and one of intimidation.)

"This organization is really too big. :wesobi: " First things first I should probably get intel on the clown's side before the auction"