Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Tetsuya lands outside, but immediately a kick is headed straight for his face. He narrowly dodges and Touka clicks her tongue a bit at having missed)

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rome wakes up to someone dropping a plate next to his seat. Really lady? He looks out the window and sees Touka seemingly fighting the guy who was in the shop not too long ago. "hmmm"

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Leathercandle
Character Name: Shuu tsukiyama
Alias: Gormet
Kagune/Quinque: Koukaku
Appearance(If created):
Ward: 20th and various others
Group: Kaneki's squad (present), Gormet restaurant (former)
Ghoul Mask(Optional): we know his mask
Personality(If created):
Backstory(optional):

Character Name: Kakuzu
Alias: Treasurer
Kagune/Quinque: Rinkaku
Appearance(If created):
You must be registered for see images
Ward: Almost all of them, he wanders
Group: /
Ghoul Mask(Optional): The mask Kakuzu always wears that we all probably know by now.
Personality(If created): Kakuzu is a cold hearted man that developed an extreme love for the taste of humans and for money. He is a very talented fighter and is feared as an opponent in hand to hand combat, let alone in a fight including the Kagune. He is a very greedy person as well.
Backstory(optional):
Kakuzu's parents were murdered in front of his eyes when he was very young. The ones who did it were a group of soldiers from the CCG who used kagune. Kakuzu developed his kagune then and there, slaughtering two of the five instantaneously. When one of the remaining CCG soldiers leapt towards him, he brought forth his four tentacle like limbs that were his kagune and sliced through her kagune and quinque, killing her. Since then he has roamed nearly all of the wards, including CCG controlled ones, fearing none. Through surgery Kukuzu's body has been fit with three extra hearts.

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Character Name: Shuu tsukiyama
Alias: Gormet
Kagune/Quinque: Koukaku
Appearance(If created):
Ward: 20th and various others
Group: Kaneki's squad (present), Gormet restaurant (former)
Ghoul Mask(Optional): we know his mask
Personality(If created):
Backstory(optional):

Character Name: Kakuzu
Alias: Treasurer
Appearance(If created):
Ward: Almost all of them, he wanders
Group: /
Ghoul Mask(Optional): The mask Kakuzu always wears that we all probably know by now.
Personality(If created): Kakuzu is a cold hearted man that developed an extreme love for the taste of humans and for money. He is a very talented fighter and is feared as an opponent in hand to hand combat, let alone in a fight including the Kagune. He is a very greedy person as well.
Backstory(optional):
Kakuzu's parents were murdered in front of his eyes when he was very young. The ones who did it were a group of soldiers from the CCG who used kagune. Kakuzu developed his kagune then and there, slaughtering two of the five instantaneously. When one of the remaining CCG soldiers leapt towards him, he brought forth his four tentacle like limbs that were his kagune and sliced through her kagune and quinque, killing her. Since then he has roamed nearly all of the wards, including CCG controlled ones, fearing none. Through surgery Kukuzu's body has been fit with three extra hearts.
You're good

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rome wakes up to someone dropping a plate next to his seat. Really lady? He looks out the window and sees Touka seemingly fighting the guy who was in the shop not too long ago. "hmmm"
"Touka isn't a kick a bit too extreme of a greeting between friends"
(Touka reminds Tetsuya of how he has the nerve to come by after ending things the way he did with Roma and to take advantage of the fact that she can't lash back in front of customers to even flirt with her.)

"Hey its not like I could resist that kind of temptation" :sweat:
(Next she delivers a deadly punch near Tetsuya's head)
"Ok, ok, i am sorry. That thing with Roma was bound to happen, but that doesn't mean we can't be civil right? "

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakuzu stands atop a building overlooking Tokyo, specifically the 20th ward. He crouches as a strong gust of wind blows by. Looking at the passing people he spots two men with large silver briefcases and long tailcoats. A genuine smile crossed Kakuzu's lips as he kicked a finger of his most recent victom off the top of the building, aimed to land at the two's feet, alerting them of his presence. Kakuzu next stood back from the edge and waited for their arrival.

Investigator 1: "Holy shit! It's a bloody fing-"
Investigator 2: *Elbows the other guy* "Shut up, you'll cause a commotion!"

The second investigator picked up the finger and examined it. The last bits of blood was flowing out of it as he picked it up. He frowned and put it in a small plastic bag before placing it in one of his pockets.

Investigator 2: "This is fresh, someone was just killed."
Investigator 1: *Reaches for radio and calls for backup* "We have evidence of a ghoul feeding in the 20th ward by the shopping mall. My partner and I are going to investigate."

Minutes later, Kakuzu kicked their fingers off of the roof of the building.

"These idiots bodies aren't worth a dime to her. Guess I'll just eat them."

Kakuzu ripped out their hearts and took a munch.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Tetsuya continues trying to make his peace with Touka and then tells her of how Ayato and Hinami are doing. He tells her that they will be taking part in the next auction and he will keep an eye on them if possible. He then proceeds to ask her on a date only to get punched in the stomach)

Last edited:

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Tetsuya continues trying to make his peace with Touka and then tells her of how Ayato and Hinami are doing. He tells her that they will be taking part in the next auction and he will keep an eye on them if possible. He then proceeds to ask her on a date only to get punched in the stomach)
Kakuzu watched from above as Tetsuya talked with some others about something trivial. He winced at their friendliness and stepped off of the building to land on one below, running across it and onto another one, finally landing behind Tetsuya.

"Long time no see, Hannibal. I have something I'd like you to do for me."

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakuzu watched from above as Tetsuya talked with some others about something trivial. He winced at their friendliness and stepped off of the building to land on one below, running across it and onto another one, finally landing behind Tetsuya.

"Long time no see, Hannibal. I have something I'd like you to do for me."
Tetsuya cringes a bit at the thought of unnecessary work from such a troublesome guy.)

"Alright I can't make promises, but I will hear u out"
(Tetsuya says goodbye to Touka and heads off with Kakuzu)

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rome loses interest as another dude shows up and interrupts the fun
Kakuzu suddenly felt as if he was being watched. He looked to his side and noticed a new face. He stared directly into the eyes of the person inside the shop, as if he was trying to see their insides or their soul. He finally turns to talk to his friend.

Tetsuya cringes a bit at the thought of unnecessary work from such a troublesome guy.)

"Alright I can't make promises, but I will hear u out"
(Tetsuya says goodbye to Touka and heads off with Kakuzu)
"I need info on the Bin Brothers. As much info as you can gather. I can give you three corpses in perfect condition if you can do so. Oh, also, if anyone finds out that you are looking into this, you don't know me. Also, I'm saying this because I'm feeling nice today, be weary around Yamori, he's been more insane than usual lately, he attacked me the other day even, well aware who I was with no actual reason to do so."

Last edited:

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakuzu suddenly felt as if he was being watched. He looked to his side and noticed a new face. He stared directly into the eyes of the person inside the shop, as if he was trying to see their insides or their soul.
Rome realizes one of the ghouls is looking directly at him and smiles at him before turning back to his coffee

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakuzu suddenly felt as if he was being watched. He looked to his side and noticed a new face. He stared directly into the eyes of the person inside the shop, as if he was trying to see their insides or their soul. He finally turns to talk to his friend.

"I need info on the Bin Brothers. As much info as you can gather. I can give you three corpses in perfect condition if you can do so. Oh, also, if anyone finds out that you are looking into this, you don't know me. Also, I'm saying this because I'm feeling nice today, be weary around Yamori, he's been more insane than usual lately, he attacked me the other day even, well aware who I was with no actual reason to do so."
Intel on the Bin Brothers? Exactly what are you after?

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Intel on the Bin Brothers? Exactly what are you after?
"They have... captivated my attention for the time being for certain... reasons. I also need at least one of them to trust me, I need someone on the inside of Aogiri high enough to get me to Tatara. I would ask you but I doubt you could help me with that task, unless you've moved up in the ranks recently. Also, the Bin Brothers worry me, its like they are hiding something. Last time I saw them it seemed like that to me at least."

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"They have... captivated my attention for the time being for certain... reasons. I also need at least one of them to trust me, I need someone on the inside of Aogiri high enough to get me to Tatara. I would ask you but I doubt you could help me with that task, unless you've moved up in the ranks recently. Also, the Bin Brothers worry me, its like they are hiding something. Last time I saw them it seemed like that to me at least."
"So what kind of Intel are u looking for?"

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rome finishes his coffee and heads outside. Curious as to what those two suspicious looking ghouls were doing he climbs to the rooftops and looks for them.

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Romezio
Character Name: Rome
Alias: Dark Knight
Appearance(If created): Like Black haired Kaneki but looks more dangerous and without the eyepatch. Black Jacket, Black shorts, black shoes.
Ward: 20
Group: Solo but is connected with anteiku
Ghoul mask(optional): A simple Black cloth tied over mouth and nose
Personality: Laid back, lazy, intelligent, sarcastic and brutal.
Backstory(optional): Just been chillin till now
Username: Tenshi Hikari
Character Name: Rize Kamishiro
Alias: Binge Eater
Appearance:
Ward: Unknown
Group: Anteiku
Backstory(optional): Unknown

Last edited:

ANiMUS