Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tokyo Ghoul RP
You must be registered for see images

Someone finally did it xd. This is my first time making an RP so go easy

Anyway You can finally explore the world of Tokyo Ghoul and fight the investigators or capture the ghouls or just eat lunch with some friends. You can do anything you want living in Tokyo. Even date one of the characters if you want :lmao:

RP stuff
Ghouls v.s Humans, You can fight, play, talk pretty much whatever you would do as the character IRL. Ghouls can be captured by CCG with a team of 3+ if an equal to or higher rank CCG investigator is present. If the ghouls rank is higher there must be 2 CCG Investigators with the rank just below it, or 3 investigators 2 ranks below and so on. Once captured they can be broken out by thier group of ghouls or simply let go by the highest rank investigator that captured the ghoul. If a ghoul wishes to become a CCG member they need permission from the Quinx Squad leader. Ghouls can only join the Quinx Squad. In fights the kagune/Quinque type advantages do apply. Only the CCG cant fight each other unless the person or team is fighting a different squad.

Groups - CCG and Ghouls alike work in teams and the teams are as follows
Ghouls
Aogiri-
Anteiku-
Clowns/Peirrot -
V -

CCG
Arima Squad/ Squad 0 (Only can be used if someone is Arima)
Juuzo squad (Only with Juuzo)
Mado Squad (Only with Akira)
II Division
Quinx Squad
Washu
Normal CCG
Ghouls do not have to join a group and they can create their own groups. Ghouls can also work solo.
CCG can create groups if their rank is First class or higher. Otherwise they have to join an existing group. CCG follow all orders of their superiors.

Ranks- These are the TG equivalent to your NB rank
CCG
Genin= Investigator Assistant
Chunnin= Rank 3
Special Jounin= Rank 2
Jounin= Rank 1
S-class= First-Class
Sannin= Associate Special Class (Average)
Kage= Associate special class (Strong)
Sage= Special Class (Average)
Grim= Special Class (Arima Level)

Ghouls
Genin= C-Rate
Chunnin= B-Rate
Special Jounin= B-Rate
Jounin= A-Rate
S-class= S-Rate
Sannin= S-Rate
Kage= SS-Rate
Sage= SS Rate
Grim= SSS-Rate

Characters
You can use any character of equal or lower rank than your NB Rank or create your own. You can be up to 2 characters at once but you have to submit 2 different character bios. If you create a character you can give them a backstory in your bio if you want.

List of Ghouls that can be used so far
SSS: Eto, Yoshimura
SS~: Seidou Takizawa
SS: Big Madam, Roma Hoito, Kaya Irimi, Matasaka Kamishiro, Ken Kaneki, Ayato Kirishima, Donato Porpora
S~: Nishiki Nishio
S: Bin Brothers, Demon Yamada, Rize Kamishiro, Miza, Naki, Nutcracker, Yakumo Oomori, Shuu Tsukiyama, Wobbegong
A~: Nutcracker
A: Karao Saeki
B: Akashi Kobayashi
C: Scarecrow
Any of the clowns including Uta
Touka
If you want to be someone who isnt on the list let me know.

List of CCG that can be used so far
Special Class Investigators
Kishou Arima (Only Grim can use him)
Itsuki Marude - Division II Commander
Yukinori Shinohara
Juuzou Suzuya
Koori Ui
Matsuri Washuu - Division II Commander
Associate Special Class
Akira Mado
Kasuka Mado
First-Class
Koutarou Amon
Kureo Mado
Haise Sasaki - Quinx Squad
Rank 1
Tooru Mutsuki - Quinx Squad
Kuki Urie - Quinx Squad
Rank 2
Seidou Takizawa
Saiko Yonebayashi - Quinx Squad
Rank 3

Investigator Assistants
Hideyoshi Nagachika

If you want to use someone who isnt on the list let me know

Abilities
Ghouls
Rank Abilities
Pretty much your rank represents how strong your kagune is and how fast you regenerate(depending on your RC type as well. Rinkaku regenerate the fastest for example).

Genin = C-Rate - No kagune, average Use human weapons, normal healing
Chunin = B-Rate - Weak kagune, average body, heal faster than normal
Special Jounin = B-Rate - average kagune, strong body, regenerate after the fight
Jounin = A-Rate - Strong Kagune, strong body, regenerate after 10 min
S-class = S-Rate - Very strong Kagune, strong body, regenerate after 5 min
Sannin = S-Rate - Very strong Kagune, can break weaker quinque, very strong body, Regenerate after 3 min
Kage = SS-Rate - Very strong kagune, Kakuja (Optional) , can break weaker quinque, very strong body, regeneration after 2 min
Sage = SS-Rate - Kakuga, OP Kagune, can break weaker quinque even defensively, extremely durable body, regeneration after 1 min
Grim = SSS-Rate - Can use 2 kagune Simultaneoulsy, 1 OP kagune, Kakuja, Break pretty much any quinque that isnt special class with a little effort, Monstrous body, regenerate after 30 seconds
Kagune
1# Ukaku:
Skin has the normal toughness of Ghouls meaning they emerged unaffected by any non enhanced strength attacks, decent regeneration and when it the Kagune is used it gives the Ghoul a drastic increase in speed and enables him or her to shoot Kagune spikes. Ukaku take on the appearance of wings
2# Koukaku:
Has much tougher skin than Ukaku normally, but the lowest regen of the group. They produce the most solid Kagune which comes out of their shoulders covering their arms and can be used for defense or extended to attack. User gets a moderate boost in strength when using their kagune
3# Rinkaku:
Skin is the weakest of the group, but they make up for it with higher regeneration. Their Kagune come from their sides as tentacles and are the sharpest of the group and they do get a moderate increase of physical ability (strength and speed) when using your Kagune
4# Bikaku:
The all rounder this ghoul has the normal amount of toughness for a ghoul its regeneration is also moderate. This Kagune takes the form of a tail.

CCG
Rank Abilities
Genin = Assistant - No Quinque xd Use your intelligence
Chunnin = Rank 3 - weak quinque, average body strength
Special Jounin = Rank 2 - average quinque, strong body
Jounin = Rank 1 - strong quinque, strong body
S-class = First class - Master with most quinque, very strong body
Sannin = Associate Special class - Can use the best quinque, very strong body
Kage = Associate special class - Can use 1 OP quinque or 2 weak quinque simultaneously, Very strong body
Sage = Special class- Can use 1 OP quinque, 1 strong and 1 weak quinque or 2 strong quinque but not simultaneously, very strong body
Grim = Special class - Can use 2 OP Quinque simultaneously, Arima level body

Quinque
If you use a real character you can only use their quinque. You can create you own quinque which I will approve based on your rank. You can also use a quinque based on a ghouls kagune. 2 players can't have the same quinque unless its held by both an original and a created character. You can trade if you want though but you gotta let people know and have it approved first. You can choose from these. You need to have the specified rank or above to use them:
Yukimura - First class
Doujima - Rank 1
Kura - First class
Narukami - Special class
IXA - Special Class
Scorpion - Rank 2
13's (Juuzou's) Jason - First class
Fueguchi One (Whip) - First class
Fueguchi Two (Wings) - Rank 1
Amatsu - Rank 1
Demon Yamada 1 - Associate special class
Arata - First class
Hollow - Rank 2
Chi She - Rank 1
Douhi - Rank 2
Taruhi - Rank 1
Tsunagi - Rank 3
Ifraft and Abksol - Rank 3
If there are others not on this list Ill check and approve them.

Quinx Squad
Quinx squad can use both Kagune and Quinque but if both are used at the same time, both weapon's strength goes down by one rank

Locations
Certain groups are automatically stationed in certain wards. If you go to foreign wards you may increase your chances of losing a battle there. If CCG or Ghouls fight within thier Ward, they can recieve fast reinforcements to end or start a fight. If on nuetral ground this does not apply. To control a ward simply beat whoever is there. For the sake of the RP lets just day CCG control 1-10 and Ghouls control 11-24
If you're in these groups this is your default home ward. Created groups can pick their own ward.
Anteiku- 20th ward
CCG - 1st ward
Aogiri - any non-CCG controlled ward
Quinx - Any CCG controlled ward
Other CCG squads - any CCG controlled ward

Heres the Bio template. I will like your post to approve your character.

Username:
Character Name:
Alias:
Kagune/Quinque:
Appearance(If created):
Ward:
Group:
Ghoul Mask(Optional):
Personality(If created):
Backstory(optional):

If I left anything out or you have an idea to make the RP better VM me and I'll get back to you. Please don't spam and yeah have fun and try not to kill anybody xd.

Last edited:

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Romezio
Character Name: Rome
Alias: Dark Knight
Kagune/Quinque: Rinkaku
Appearance(If created): Like Black haired Kaneki but looks more dangerous and without the eyepatch. Black Jacket, Black shorts, black shoes.
Ward: 20
Group: Solo but is connected with anteiku
Ghoul mask(optional): A simple Black cloth tied over mouth and nose
Personality: Laid back, lazy, intelligent, sarcastic and brutal.
Backstory(optional): Just been chillin till now

Last edited:
Reactions: Αizen

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Romezio
Character Name: Rome
Kagune/Quinque: Rinkaku
Appearance(If created): Like Black haired Kaneki but more dangerous and without the eyepatch. Black Jacket, Black shorts, black shoes.
Group: Solo but is connected with anteiku
Ghoul mask(Ghoul mask):
Personality: Laid back, lazy, intelligent, sarcastic and brutal.
Backstory(optional): Just been chillin till now
Nice work I will make my profile later

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll try this since I'm in Vacation

Username: Dãrth
Character Name: Darth (I'm really not good with names)
Kagune/Quinque: Ukaku (One wing only in the left side, totally black)
Appearance(If created): Being a one eye, the Kagune eye is on the right eye, Blue hair, 1,6m tall, wears a leather jacket, jeans pants and shoes.
Group: Independant (Have contacts with Anteiku)
Ghoul Mask(Optional): Grim Reaper
Personality(If created): Calm, very smart, doesn't eat humans, he can be very cold if necessary.
Backstory(optional): (I don't know if I can, but I'll make this a One Eye); A human which got turned into a ghoul by the Doctor Kanou, he seeks to kill him for what he's done.

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll try this since I'm in Vacation

Username: Dãrth
Character Name: Darth (I'm really not good with names)
Kagune/Quinque: Ukaku (One wing only in the left side, totally black)
Appearance(If created): Being a one eye, the Kagune eye is on the right eye, Blue hair, 1,6m tall, wears a leather jacket, jeans pants and shoes.
Group: Independant (Have contacts with Anteiku)
Ghoul Mask(Optional): Grim Reaper
Personality(If created): Calm, very smart, doesn't eat humans, he can be very cold if necessary.
Backstory(optional): (I don't know if I can, but I'll make this a One Eye); A human which got turned into a ghoul by the Doctor Kanou, he seeks to kill him for what he's done.
You're good and Yeah you can be a one eye.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Character Name: Tetsuya
Alias: Hannibal
Kagune/Quinque: Ukaku/ Kakuja
Ukaku form
The Kakuja face mask looks similar to that of a knight, but is thin. with six wings. His Kagune shoots out large spikes Some spikes upon coming close to another individual shoot out more smaller spikes
Appearance:
Ward: wanderer
Group: A top member of Aogiri
Ghoul mask(optional):
Personality: A known charmer. Known to kill without leaving a trace. Known as one of Aogiri's enforcers
Backstory: Born Ghoul Parents died when he was young

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Character Name: Tetsuya
Alias: Hannibal
Kagune/Quinque: Ukaku/ Kakuja
Ukaku form
The Kakuja face mask looks similar to that of a knight, but is thin. with six wings. His Kagune shoots out large spikes Some spikes upon coming close to another individual shoot out more smaller spikes
Appearance:
Ward: wanderer
Group: A top member of Aogiri
Ghoul mask(optional):
Personality: A known charmer. Known to kill without leaving a trace. Known as one of Aogiri's enforcers
Backstory: Born Ghoul Parents died when he was young
You're good to go.

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I guess I'll be CCG too xd

Username:Romezio
Character Name: Kuzan
Alias:
Kagune/Quinque: Rinkaku type quinque: A dual bladed sythe that can be separated into a chain and sickle type weapon
Appearance(If created): Average height, Black hair and glasses
Ward: None
Group: None yet, CCG
Ghoul Mask(Optional): None
Personality(If created): Always Curious, calm and flippant, doesnt like Higher ups but respects Arima
Backstory(optional): Was pushed into the CCG but after joining he enjoys wondering around ghoul infested areas and observing their behavior

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rome visits the RE: Coffee shop (again) and drinks coffee while trying not to stare at the waitress. He's been quite bored since the CCG raid.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rome visits the RE: Coffee shop (again) and drinks coffee while trying not to stare at the waitress. He's been quite bored since the CCG raid.
After finishing school Tetsuya visits the local coffee shop where he partakes in his daily ritual of flirting with the waitress

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After finishing school Tetsuya visits the local coffee shop where he partakes in his daily ritual of flirting with the waitress
Rome watches as some random dude chats up the waitress. While it was interesting at first, he feels himself getting slightly agitated and takes a breath. Smiling he walks outside and breathes in the fresh air. "I wonder whats for dinner today."

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rome watches as some random dude chats up the waitress. While it was interesting at first, he feels himself getting slightly agitated and takes a breath. Smiling he walks outside and breathes in the fresh air. "I wonder whats for dinner today."
Tetsuya asks the waitress out yet again, but again is turned down. So he asks her what book she recommends seeing how he will be spending his night alone (as an attempt to draw out some sympathy, obviously it fails) she hands him one of a popular tragedy author's latest books.

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tetsuya asks the waitress out yet again, but again is turned down. So he asks her what book she recommends seeing how he will be spending his night alone (as an attempt to draw out some sympathy, obviously it fails) she hands him one of a popular tragedy author's latest books.
Kuzan: Kuzan sits at the edge of a fountain in the 13th ward reading one of Sasaki's favorite Takatsuki Sen books. "Why does he like this stuff?"

Rome: Rome walks down the street and notices someone being yelled at by their boss and subsequently fired. Rome smiles at the now unemployed man as he walks away from his former boss. "Looks like I'm having a professional dinner today."

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(As he sits in the coffee shop Tetsuya is approached by two men they seem a couple years younger than him, but they whisper something in his ear regarding work. Tetsuya pays the waitress for the coffee and the book and walks off with the two men)

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rome: Rome perches on the roof of a building stalking his soon to-be-meal.

Kuzan: Kuzan closes his book as the Quinx Squad approaches him and slaps Sasaki on the back. "My man, where you headed?" Sasaki says he's heading to RE: and invites Kuzan to join.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rome: Rome perches on the roof of a building stalking his soon to-be-meal.

Kuzan: Kuzan closes his book as the Quinx Squad approaches him and slaps Sasaki on the back. "My man, where you headed?" Sasaki says he's heading to RE: and invites Kuzan to join.
Tetsuya: (sigh) "So what is the job today?"

grunt: "There is some idiot over in the 13th ward that is acting reckless so the boss told wants you to take care of him."
(Tetsuya is too busy gawking at some of the girls walkng by)

Tetsuya: 13th ward right? Just give me the picture and i will take care of it"

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rome: Rome pounces on the not-anymore businessman and stabs his arms and legs with his kagune. "You know, even though im eating you I'll count this as a moral victory. Yelling is mean after all." ........ (Squelching noises)

Kuzan: Kuzan walks along with the Quinx squad to RE: wondering if Saiko is really as old as she says she is.