~Yuuki Kiryu~

Veteran
Kin
15💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I get the zippo, light it, and throw it over your clone's head. I then focus on the flame and use my fire chakra to mold the flame into a medium sized ring of flames that surrounds your clone*

(Sorry for the late reply)

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, lets move on...

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Style: Racing Fire
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: User utilizes his fire chakra and then creates jets of fire which will race towards his target and surround him or he can generate a rotating ring made of fire which he will launch towards his target. It can be used in combination with a wind jutsu to make the attack more powerful.

...gather your fire chakra and release it as jets of fire which will race towards the target and surround him...

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on...

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user breathes fire along a cord, string or any other type of long object.

*hands you some ninja string*

...tie the string to a kunai and throw it at the tree wraping the string around it then gathering your fire chakra and releasing to breathe fire along the string burning the tree...

~Yuuki Kiryu~

Veteran
Kin
15💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Takes the string and ties it to a kunai*

Alright... no problem :|

*I throw the kunai and the ninja string wraps around the tree. I then gather my fire chakra and breath fire on the string, when the fire reaches the tree, it goes down in flames*

~Yuuki Kiryu~

Veteran
Kin
15💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get how thats funny... but ok :lmao:

*I get some more ninja string and tie it to a kunai, then I throw the kunai towards your clone. As it wraps around your clone I gather my fire chakra and breath out fire on the string. It then burns your clone*

(Thinks:Burning him never gets boring....xd)

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good moving on...:p

(Katon: Boya Kasui ) – Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user releases a small short ranged stream of flame at the opponent, cuasing them to collapse. The move requires no hand seals.

...gather your fire chakra and release it as a small short ranged stream of flame at the opponent, cuasing them to collapse...