Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*grabs you before you hit the ground* :D

alright, so another uchiha ey...what a drag...tell me what is chakra in the narutoverse and how is it used?

~Yuuki Kiryu~

Veteran
Kin
15💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll try to not take that as an offence....chakra U_U chakra is essential to even the most basic jutsu... it is a mixture of the physical energy present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from exercise and experience. Once mixed, it can be channelled through the chakra circulatory system, which is to chakra as the regular circulatory system is to blood, to any of the 361 chakra points (called tenketsu) in the body. Through various methods, the most common of which is hand seals, the chakra can then be manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as walking on water, exhaling fire or creating illusions.
By mixing different ratios of the two energies, new types of chakra can be formed. The most common product is elemental chakra, which is used to perform elemental jutsu. Most ninja have a natural affinity to one type of chakra, but they have the capacity to create elemental chakra apart from their own affinity. There are six basic types, each stronger and weaker to another; five have been shown so far, but their relations, weaknesses, and strengths to each other are all explored, the sixth dealing with Yin and Yang and the balance of mental and physical energies. In addition to these six elements, certain kekkei genkai can mix elemental chakra to form new elements, for example it would be possible to mix water and wind into ice. While many ninja can use more than one type of chakra, very few are able to use them simultaneously.

O_O I think thats to much...

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
xdlol...nothing personal, just not a fan of your clan's techniques...

O_O i have read narutopedia quite a few times...:p...tell me in your own words, make it short and sweet....

~Yuuki Kiryu~

Veteran
Kin
15💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still no offence taken U_U xd
Ok...short and sweet...

(Thinks~O_O' Im dead)

Chakra is what ninjas need to use jutsu.O_O" Its a mixture of physical energy and spiritual energy that is channelled through the chakra curculitory system... to the 361 chakra points. The chakra can be manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise through various methods... such as hand seals...
To short?

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope, good enough...since this is your first time we will begin w/ the chakra paper test...

*hands you a small piece of paper*

now insert your chakra into the paper to see what your chakra nature you posses...this will help you draw out your chakra...

Fire: the paper will ignite and turn to ash.
Wind: the paper will split in two.
Lightning: the paper will wrinkle.
Earth: the paper will turn to dirt and crumble away.
Water: the paper will become wet/damp.

~Yuuki Kiryu~

Veteran
Kin
15💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok..

*I take the paper and consentrate my chakra into it, getting no result*

Awwwe... ok wait.

*I try a second time consentrating a little more this time. Suddenly the paper ignites and turns to ash*

I did it :D

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, lets move on to the tree climbing exercise...

(Ki Nobori no Shugyō) - Tree Climbing Practice
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 5
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a training method used to gain the basic skills of chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong, the user will be pushed away from the tree, causing the bark of the tree to break around the point of contact and the user to fall. This technique becomes second nature to shinobi with more practice.
Note: Technique only for use of training methods.

...gather a fixed amount of chakra at the bottom of your feet and using only your feet to climb that tree w/out using your hands...

~Yuuki Kiryu~

Veteran
Kin
15💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I look at the tree then back at you*

Sure, no problem :D

*I gather some chakra and focus it to the bottom of my feet, then I run toward the tree and up two feet before falling back*

(Thinks~Hmm...this is harder than I thought. Maybe if I...)

*I stand up and do the same as before, this time consentrating more on the amount of chakra I let into the bottom of my feet. Once I have my chakra level where I want it I try running up the tree again this time going up five feet and staying there*

(Thinks~I knew a medium amount would be good...ish)

Ok... now what? I just hang here?

~Yuuki Kiryu~

Veteran
Kin
15💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright

*I Jump down from the tree and gather my chakra at the bottom of my feet as before, then I run up the tree again, heading towards the kunai*

Almost... got it...

*I reach for the kunai but fall back down*

That didn't just happened >.>

*I get up and try a second time, going a little higher this time. I grab the kunai and jump down*

There... I got the kunai.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, lets move on to the water walking exercise...

(Suimen Hokō no Gyō) - Water Surface Walking Practice
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 5
Damage points: N/A
Description: This training method is used to gain better chakra control. To do this, the user has to be emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of the their feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. This technique becomes second nature to shinobi with more practices.
Note: Technique only for use of training methods.

now unlike the tree climbing exercise you will need to exert a constant amount of chakra from the bottom of your feet to stay a float and walk across the surface of the water...

~Yuuki Kiryu~

Veteran
Kin
15💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Walking on water...harder than climbing a tree *sigh* Ok.

*I focus my chakra into the bottom of my feet once more and try to keep the stream of chakra constant. I then step on the water with one foot, checking to see if I fall in, when I don't fall I take another step, still trying to keep the stream of chakra constent, but I fail and fall into the water*

Dang it... Im all wet now :( Oh well, here I go again...

*I try walking on the water again, slowly this time, consentrating hard on keeping the chakra stream constant. I make it little past half way. In my excitement I lose consentration and fall once again*

-_- And again!

*I try a third time doing the same as before, but this time maintaining consentration*

~Yuuki Kiryu~

Veteran
Kin
15💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Huh?

*I look up and catch the rock but fall into the water once again*

Awwwe... so much for consentration...

*I walk out of the water and start again, consentrating on the chakra stream once again, and walk on the water slowly making my way across*

:p I did it! Yes! Take that water!

*I slip and fall back into the water*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
xdlol...well you get the basics of it...lets move on...

*summons two ducks*

...climb a board...we got a lil ways to go...

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it is perfectly normal to travel by duck...all the cool people do it...U_U

*we travel to a nearby volcano*

alright, travel down that path down into the volcano and begin meditating at that pillar at its center...