Toku-Sensei trains BluePhenix (Doton - A.A.C.T.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*Performing the Dog-Ram-Boar hand seals, this helps me to quickly gather and mold my chakra, which I release into the ground in order to raise a wall of earth in front of me... I then further manipulate the wall to turn it into a mud slide that can be directed at an opponent to engulf them... As I practice it, the mud slide is able to engulf trees easily up to trunk level and pluck them from the ground*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*Performing the required hand seals to gather and mold my earth chakra, I then release it into the ground to raise a wall in front of me and your clone... I thereafter turn the wall into a mud slide that sweeps away your clone and drown him... he accordingly disappears in a poof*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on...

(Doton: Dochūbaku) - Earth Release: Landslide Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create the earth infront of them to turn to a lose like quality and create a landslide that is directed towards the enemy target.

...gather your earth chakra and release it into the ground molding it into a lose like quality to create a land slide directed towards the enemy...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*As instructed, I gather my earth chakra and mold it into a loose-like quality (mud/sand?), then releasing it towards a target in the form of a landslide... the target is quickly buried under the landslide*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*Gathering my earth chakra again, I quickly mold it into a loose-like quality and release it by directing a landslide towards your clone... he is almost immediately buried and soon disappears in a poof after he's taken damage and ran out of breath*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on...

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth Dragon Technique
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

...gather your earth chakra and release it into the ground molding it into a large dragon of earth that erupts from the ground and is directed towards the enemy with devastating force...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*Performs Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake hand seals to gather and mold my chakra... I then release it into the ground to create an earth dragon that erupts from the ground and launch towards target... the dragon is very powerful and easily destroys everything on its path until it hits target*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*Performing the required hand seals again, I quickly gather and release my chakra into the ground, molding it into an earth dragon that erupts mightily from the ground and advances towards your clone, destroying everything on its path... once it hits your clone, the impact can be felt through the ground as it crashes and your clone immediately disappears in a poof*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on..

(Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground. The result of which has the appearance and near size of an erupting volcano.

...gather your earth chakra and release it into the ground bring up what ever happens to be deep within the ground kinda like a volcano...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*As instructed, I gather a huge amount of earth chakra and release it into the ground in order to bring up anything that's hidden in its depth... it happens that a large chuck of gold pops out of the underground*

Me: Yay, I'm rich!! :overjoy: Wait, what's the worth of gold in the Narutoverse?? O_O

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*As your clone sees me, he tries to go underground by using Hiding Like A Mole in order to sneak attack on me... however, I quickly gather my earth chakra and release it into the ground while he's still underground, and use it to bring everything in the depth of the ground back up, including him... now that he's back in sight, i simply throw an explosive kunai to finish him while he's still surprised and stunned*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on...

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
Range: Long
Damage points: 80
Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

...gather your earth chakra and release it into the groundto raise two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*As instructed, I gather an enormous amount of earth chakra and release it into the ground, molding two giant formations of rocks that raise from the ground... the formations are directed towards the target from two opposing directions, such that they corner and close in on it in order to better smash it... as they advances, their tremendous power is palpable in the air and after they've smashed together, their remains hardly anything left*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*I again gather a huge amount of earth chakra and release it through the ground to mold two giant raising formations of rocks... I then direct them towards your clone from opposite directions and as they close on him, they smash him and he disappears in a poof*

Repped! Can I make the next training thread? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.