Toku-Sensei trains BluePhenix (Doton - A.A.C.T.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
alright lets begin w/...

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) โ€“ Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack.

...gather your earth chakra into your palm and release it by slamming it into the ground raising chunks of rubble as a distraction...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
*As instructed, I gather my earth chakra into my palm... i then slam my hand on the ground to release the chakra into it, causing it to be broken into chunks of rubble that rises up to the surface... the effects only apply to close range... I therefore practice the move until I am able to obtain a more powerful version of it that can go up to mid range*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
*I perform the snake hand seal to quickly gather chakra into my palm... i then slam my palm on the ground, making it turn upside down to bring up all kind of rubble... some debris pops from the ground towards your clone, attacking his eyes along with the dust... and while he protects his eyes with his arm and by partially closing his eyelids, his vision is handicapped, allowing me to quickly dash around and reappear behind him to stab a kunai into his neck*

Meh can't think of anything better right now. Was that decently ok? :|

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
Meh, second try lol xd If that doesn't work, then it should on the third try... it always work on the third try in movies. :|

*I perform the snake hand seal to quickly gather earth chakra into my palm, which i then slam on the ground to release it... this cause the ground to turn upside down from my position up to that of your clone, bringing up all kind of rubble... the wall of dust and debris that shoots in his direction blurs his vision of me and he needs to protect his eyes from them... taking advantage of his limited vision and his understanding that only harmless debris are shot at him, I perform Earth Style: Stone Spikes to make spikes sprout from behind the wall of debris and towards him, therefore unsuspectingly mixing it up with the debris and causing him to react too late to the danger... the spikes pierce through your clone and he disappears in a poof*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good, moving on...

(Doton: Tsuchi no Kobushi) - Earth Release: Earth Fist Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Damage points: 30
Description: By surrounding their arm in a coat of earth chakra, the user can deal a powerful punch against and enemy target.

...gather your earth chakra around your arm and release it molding it into a coat of earth that helps deal a powerful punch against and enemy target...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
*I gather my earth chakra and release it around my arm, molding it into a coating of compact earth that serves to protect my arm and enable me to deal more powerful punches... I practice it by knocking down some trees on the training ground*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
*I gather my earth chakra and release it as a coating of arm around my arm, then compressing and solidifying it... with the same arm, i throw a punch at your clone's face and instantly break his jaw and almost ripped his head from his body... he disappears in a poof from the damage*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good, moving on...

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

...gather your earth chakra and release it into the ground molding a wide tunnel to transport others w/ out detection...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
*As instructed, I gather my earth chakra and release it into the ground to create an opening in the ground that is large enough for a person to drop into... the opening gives access to an underground tunnel molded by my chakra too, which has a wide enough diameter to enable transporting several persons... the tunnel is deep enough underground and doesn't disrupt the earth above it, thus making it difficult to be detected*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
*Your clone attacks me by throwing several kunais... I quickly gather my earth chakra and raise a wall that protects me as well as block his visibility of me... Then I create a clone who runs away from the wall as if it was myself shifting location after having countered the kunais... The clone has the task of driving your clone's attention towards a specific direction and while running, he keeps throwing kunais at yours as a further mean of distraction... Meanwhile I create the tunnel with the opening located behind the wall, and I travel through it to reappear mid-range from behind your clone... your clone's attention is successfully directed at my clone, who is in the opposite direction from me as coordinated, making it possible for me to appear behind your clone... I then throw several kunais with explosive tags to deal with your clone while he is dealing with mine*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good, moving on....

(Doton: Dลka Iwa fubuki) - Earth Release: Assimilated Rock Blizzard
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with an object, the user controls the rocks that make up their "body" and shoot the rocks at the target.
Note: Must use Assimilate all creation technique beforehand.

...perform AACT to turn your body to rock then gather your earth chakra and release it throughout your body to shoot out the rocks that make up your body...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
*Picking up a rock, I quickly run my chakra through it to copy its properties... I then distribute and mold my chakra accordingly throughout my body to replicate the properties and turn myself to rock... Once this is done, I gather and mold my chakra once more to create projectiles from the rocks that are now part of me and shoot them after aiming at a nearby tree... the rock projectiles pierce through the tree like bullets*

Status
Not open for further replies.