0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some Parts Of Manga Where Tobi Use His Warping Jutsu

Here You Will See Him Walking Then Few Water Splashed Then He's Gone
You must be registered for see images

Here You Will See Him Avoiding Yamato's Mokuton Skills Miraculously

In This Image You Can See Tobi Escaped Shino's Bugs..

Here You Can See How Tobi Used His Teleport Jutsu..Its Like A Instant Transmission Thing..Look..After He Waves GoodBye To Team Kakashi..His Head Disolves Into Thin Air Then He's Body Is Gone..

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you forgot to mention that he not only have the power to avoid the attack
but he can even block it . however how sharp is the weapon ^^

izzy89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some Parts Of Manga Where Tobi Use His Warping Jutsu

Here You Will See Him Walking Then Few Water Splashed Then He's Gone

Here You Will See Him Avoiding Yamato's Mokuton Skills Miraculously

In This Image You Can See Tobi Escaped Shino's Bugs..

Here You Can See How Tobi Used His Teleport Jutsu..Its Like A Instant Transmission Thing..Look..After He Waves GoodBye To Team Kakashi..His Head Disolves Into Thin Air Then He's Body Is Gone..
It's called Space/Time ninjutsu.........the 4th Hokage used it too.....

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke can do it
i proved it haha
Nice..But What Sasuke Did Is He Used A Genjutsu At Manda And Goes Inside Him So He Can Stay There And Not Receive The Full Blast Deidara Did..Remember What He Did To Naruto At First Episode Of Shippuden..He Goes Inside His Body And Talked With The Kyuubi..Same As He Did To Manda..He Used A Genjutsu To Teleport Inside Him..Thats Why Yamato Said That "MAYBE He Used Space/Time Ninjutsu To Teleport Somewhere Safe"..And That Is Inside Of Manda..

To Accomplish What He Did..He Needed To Make Manda In The State Of Genjutsu..
Thats Why Suigetsu Said That.."Oh Genjutsu"

Here..Manda Said "I..You Used Me You Brat" And "With Those Eyes I Was Controlled"

He Made Manda In A Genjutsu Then He Used Some Ninjutsu To Get Inside Him..Referring To What He Did To Naruto..

If Sasuke Was Capable Of Doing That Ninjutsu..He Could Have Escape It At No Time..But Yet He Needed To Summon Manda And Teleport Inside His Body..Remember That Deidaras Bomb Can Reach 10km..So He Hid Himself In Manda..

Last edited:

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1-he cant hide him self in someone with the genjutsu ..
when he did that to naruto he was still in the same place infront of yamato
he just can see the kyuubi inside of naruto now becuase the shringan gives colors to the shakra
2- he used genjutsu on manda just to summon him. if u remember to summon manda he need to sacrifice some ppl but he didnt. he just used the genjutsu for that
i think he summon manda to use it as shield till he can form the time/space seals

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1-he cant hide him self in someone with the genjutsu ..
when he did that to naruto he was still in the same place infront of yamato
he just can see the kyuubi inside of naruto now becuase the shringan gives colors to the shakra
2- he used genjutsu on manda just to summon him. if u remember to summon manda he need to sacrifice some ppl but he didnt. he just used the genjutsu for that
i think he summon manda to use it as shield till he can form the time/space seals
Oopps.My Mistake..But Can I Ask Some Questions..

How Did Suigetsu Summoned Manda Without Sacrifice

And Even If He Really Had That Space/Time Ninjutsu..Thus Meaning That You Can Have That Skill Without MS Or EMS? Because At That Time..Sasuke Only Had That Three Tomoe Sharingan
And Tobi Does Only Have Three Tomoe Sharingan As We Can See..Maybe Its An Full Potential Power Of Sharingan

Last edited:

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">Tobi/Madara uses Space/Time and Gravity Ninjitsu. Like he's mastered it they say, and even mentions i believe saying i've learnt alot through my times of living on this planet</div>