novacore

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ur idea of open minded is that there is more reason as to why he didn't phase through when its pretty obvious Kishi made it that way to show that he was testing him.

And how was my idea a simple one? What I said was a tactic that almost any smart ninja uses when they don't know the capabilities of their opponent. U have seen Kakashi and Itachi do it in the manga and anime.

Oh and u say Tobi knows about the power of the 9 tails and Naruto? I must have missed something because I haven't read any manga where Tobi fought Naruto in KM mode. Have u? So tell me how does he know the capablities of Naruto?

Instead of being open minded, u should also throw a little logic in their imo.
He has controlled the nine tails and hes met naruto multiple times. and im pretty sure he has TONS of intel on naruto. and yes your idea was simple minded. you did not even give a second thought to possibility of him simply not being able to phase through naruto and came to the conclusion that it was a test. As in at first i thought he intentionally ran into him, but then reviewed it further and came to a second conclusion.

Taiketsu Yagami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has controlled the nine tails and hes met naruto multiple times. and im pretty sure he has TONS of intel on naruto. and yes your idea was simple minded. you did not even give a second thought to possibility of him simply not being able to phase through naruto and came to the conclusion that it was a test. As in at first i thought he intentionally ran into him, but then reviewed it further and came to a second conclusion.
Thats not a very good counter since u have no facts of this -_-

And my idea wasn't simple minded as I thought it over myself and I came to two conclusions.

1.) Tobi was caught off gaurd and with Naruto's awesome speed, he was able to head butt him. BUT when Tobi said he could have slipped through, I came up with another sollution.

2.) Tobi was testing the power of the KM mode as this is the first time he has encountered it. (As I said two posts ago of which u didn't counter effectivly either)

My arguments can be justified but ur's cannot as u have no proof or hints in the manga that suggest it. The best argument I got is that his body is made of the same properties as Zetsu's which would effect him if he came close to Naruto which could mess up his ability to phase through but I don't think thats right since his limbs didn't sprout into trees and branches.

novacore

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ur idea of open minded is that there is more reason as to why he didn't phase through when its pretty obvious Kishi made it that way to show that he was testing him.

And how was my idea a simple one? What I said was a tactic that almost any smart ninja uses when they don't know the capabilities of their opponent. U have seen Kakashi and Itachi do it in the manga and anime.

Oh and u say Tobi knows about the power of the 9 tails and Naruto? I must have missed something because I haven't read any manga where Tobi fought Naruto in KM mode. Have u? So tell me how does he know the capablities of Naruto?

Instead of being open minded, u should also throw a little logic in their imo.
OH HAHAHA and what is more hilarious is that you mentioned that testing ones power is a tactic that ninjas use to better understand their capabilities. that is true, but what is funny about it is that he fkn head butted the guy. yeah that sounds like the best tactic to figure out someones capabilities.

How about you use some logic XD

novacore

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats not a very good counter since u have no facts of this -_-

And my idea wasn't simple minded as I thought it over myself and I came to two conclusions.

1.) Tobi was caught off gaurd and with Naruto's awesome speed, he was able to head butt him. BUT when Tobi said he could have slipped through, I came up with another sollution.

2.) Tobi was testing the power of the KM mode as this is the first time he has encountered it. (As I said two posts ago of which u didn't counter effectivly either)

My arguments can be justified but ur's cannot as u have no proof or hints in the manga that suggest it. The best argument I got is that his body is made of the same properties as Zetsu's which would effect him if he came close to Naruto which could mess up his ability to phase through but I don't think thats right since his limbs didn't sprout into trees and branches.
i thought you were a naruto manga reader... i thought this was common knowledge and i wouldn't have to waste my time giving you the facts. but i guess i have to educate you.

First of all you say he is caught off gaurd by narutos speed.

Bee is keeping up with naruto. Minato was still not fast enough to completely defeat tobi....and he has teleportation techniques...faster than naruto by far.

Tobi has encountered naruto 3 times so far, (I think) one when naruto was with kakashi and the other sub characters in the forest. Second when he was with kakashi and yamato in the snow. 3rd (right now). and besides those 3 times of physically encountering him, naruto is an important part to his puzzle, so who the fk would not gather intel on him before hand.

second HE HAS CONTROLLED THE 9TAILS so i am pretty sure that he knows a sht ton about it.

I have the proof, you just refuse to admit it.

Taiketsu Yagami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OH HAHAHA and what is more hilarious is that you mentioned that testing ones power is a tactic that ninjas use to better understand their capabilities. that is true, but what is funny about it is that he fkn head butted the guy. yeah that sounds like the best tactic to figure out someones capabilities.

How about you use some logic XD
Umm.... Tobi was on the receiving end of the head butt and he had a very hard mask on so... :|
i thought you were a naruto manga reader... i thought this was common knowledge and i wouldn't have to waste my time giving you the facts. but i guess i have to educate you.

First of all you say he is caught off gaurd by narutos speed.

Bee is keeping up with naruto. Minato was still not fast enough to completely defeat tobi....and he has teleportation techniques...faster than naruto by far.

Tobi has encountered naruto 3 times so far, (I think) one when naruto was with kakashi and the other sub characters in the forest. Second when he was with kakashi and yamato in the snow. 3rd (right now). and besides those 3 times of physically encountering him, naruto is an important part to his puzzle, so who the fk would not gather intel on him before hand.

second HE HAS CONTROLLED THE 9TAILS so i am pretty sure that he knows a sht ton about it.

I have the proof, you just refuse to admit it.
I don't know if u have seen bee in action but he is incredibly fast aswell

Im pretty sure I said, show me proof where Tobi fought Naruto in KM mode before hand. Thats right he didn't. U want to know why? Its because all those times they met where completely different time periods. When Naruto went KM he suddenly got a whole bunch of techniques under his belt and got a major boost in power of which Tobi hadn't encountered before. I don't care if he controlled the nine tails. Just because u control something doesn't mean u know it's full capabilities. U could buy a game for a counsel. U can control the character but if ur playing for the first time u probly have no idea of that character's true capabilities.

novacore

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm.... Tobi was on the receiving end of the head butt and he had a very hard mask on so... :|

ok... that still doesn't explain how getting head butted determines the abilities of the giving end ninja. yeah, his mask is obviously hard. good deduction.

I don't know if u have seen bee in action but he is incredibly fast aswell

Im pretty sure I said, show me proof where Tobi fought Naruto in KM mode before hand. Thats right he didn't. U want to know why? Its because all those times they met where completely different time periods. When Naruto went KM he suddenly got a whole bunch of techniques under his belt and got a major boost in power of which Tobi hadn't encountered before. I don't care if he controlled the nine tails. Just because u control something doesn't mean u know it's full capabilities. U could buy a game for a counsel. U can control the character but if ur playing for the first time u probly have no idea of that character's true capabilities.
ill agree that naruto has evolved and gained new abilities. that still doesn't explain that a headbutt determines his capabilities. he could have just avoided it and continue doing what he was doing. which was setting the jinchurikis after him. now thats a way to test his abilities. which he is doing. but the head butt sht was him not being able to phase through it. thats obvious. YOU CAN'T DETERMINE SOMEONES ABILITIES THROUGH A HEADBUTT. kthxbai

BlackZetsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's simple really. Tobi can't slip through such highly consintrated chakra, well that's what I think. C'mon, it does contain more chakra than Raikage's lightning release armor. Either that or it was just too much of a shock for him to react, I doubt that though. Maybe he needed to put more chakra into the technique than he would normally for ordinary ninja.

novacore

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's simple really. Tobi can't slip through such highly consintrated chakra, well that's what I think. C'mon, it does contain more chakra than Raikage's lightning release armor. Either that or it was just too much of a shock for him to react, I doubt that though. Maybe he needed to put more chakra into the technique than he would normally for ordinary ninja.
definitely possible.

Hunsdale

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow watching u two argure and jus make up facts is hilarious there is no proof for either side yet it jus happened and ur jus back and forth well this is why this and this is why that jus accept u have different opinions neither of u have even a shred of fact to back up ur whining so jus let it go sit and wait like everyone else till there so fact to what has happened and get a life outside naruto its a cartoon not a lifestyle

novacore

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow watching u two argure and jus make up facts is hilarious there is no proof for either side yet it jus happened and ur jus back and forth well this is why this and this is why that jus accept u have different opinions neither of u have even a shred of fact to back up ur whining so jus let it go sit and wait like everyone else till there so fact to what has happened and get a life outside naruto its a cartoon not a lifestyle
so everything i said has not happened. is that what you are saying?

haha get a life? you just admitted to reading the whole argument. plus your spelling is atrocious. i could hardly tell what you were trying to say. AND YES everything i said is in the manga, except my THEORY i just posted here you idiot. like i said to the other guy, i thought you read the manga, so i figured i didn't have to explain in GREAT detail where the events happened. sht i even told him in detail where it happened. do i have to fkn search for each manga page and send links? if you don't know that this sht has happened in the manga then you should just stop reading/watching.

Last edited:

Ibrahimsanni

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobi has Hashirama's DNA. And as we know, when Naruto is in Nine-Tails Chakra Mode, he's affecting Mokuton (wood element). So that might be the reason.

You must be registered for see images

Btw., there are obviously some typos in this chapter, because it's Senju, not Senji. :)

exactly this was what happend forget the matter of could or should, its not actually that he did not phase through,he actually did but his chakra was disturbed by naruto's kyuubi mode.As we all know, naruto's chakra affects mokton(wood) so this was what happened tobi saw naruto,he tried to phase but his DNA responded to naruto's chakra thereby nolifying or cancelled the phasing so the logic man and the simple minded man are both correct due to the use of "should have" which means he actually did phase but was cancelled by naruto. I alsm think he does'nt know about the capabilliest of the yang chakra that if he knows the yang chakra which simply means naruto is only capable ninja to lay hand on tobi as minato said gdbye

Hunsdale

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so everything i said has not happened. is that what you are saying?

haha get a life? you just admitted to reading the whole argument. plus your spelling is atrocious. i could hardly tell what you were trying to say. AND YES everything i said is in the manga, except my THEORY i just posted here you idiot. like i said to the other guy, i thought you read the manga, so i figured i didn't have to explain in GREAT detail where the events happened. sht i even told him in detail where it happened. do i have to fkn search for each manga page and send links? if you don't know that this sht has happened in the manga then you should just stop reading/watching.
thats what im talking about boo hoo im right agree with me boo hoo ur diaper must be gettin pretty full by now this is the last thing i say cuz i dont argue like a lil baby on the internet

zuubi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
exactly this was what happend forget the matter of could or should, its not actually that he did not phase through,he actually did but his chakra was disturbed by naruto's kyuubi mode.As we all know, naruto's chakra affects mokton(wood) so this was what happened tobi saw naruto,he tried to phase but his DNA responded to naruto's chakra thereby nolifying or cancelled the phasing so the logic man and the simple minded man are both correct due to the use of "should have" which means he actually did phase but was cancelled by naruto. I alsm think he does'nt know about the capabilliest of the yang chakra that if he knows the yang chakra which simply means naruto is only capable ninja to lay hand on tobi as minato said gdbye
the jutsu you have called can not be reach at the moment please try again later:p

Ibrahimsanni

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the errors i was typing so fast that i could'nt even spell capabillities, well what i'm saying is that no matter how fast tobi is none of his attacks would work on naruto that is if the distance around them is small or even he tries to absurb naruto in his km it won't work because he is going to be nothing but a bulky wood if he comes near to perform any tech that explains why naruto could not break his mask that being because he hit a heavy wood and not an ordinary mask

novacore

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats what im talking about boo hoo im right agree with me boo hoo ur diaper must be gettin pretty full by now this is the last thing i say cuz i dont argue like a lil baby on the internet
also, you don't argue on the internet because you don't know how to back sht up. you just say some random nonsense and then leave. if someone confronts you, you just cry and run away to avoid the humiliation you would receive. arguing on the net/arguing in person is the same thing. its called debating. and debating doesn't change whether its long distance or not. the only difference is that if i was a brute i would just beat your ass for not agreeing with me.

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was surprised at the end of the manga i really thought tobi was gonna take off his mask but his all like he has to fight for it to come off it was intense only on that part the rest of the chapter was ok