tobi - obito or madara

DarkShadowM99

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Like Eddie Brock and Symbiote make Venom. Madara and Obito could make Tobi. I very much doubt such an idea but for the sake of speculation I would think that They were fused together due to some form of jutsu similar to the sealing jutsu the fourth used to put kyubii in Naruto. Or whatever Kabuto did to himself to turn into Orochimaru. Such things aren't impossible but I dnt see any reason why. We don't know what happended to Rin or Obito's body. I disregard the missing eye thing because Obito had 0 eyes at the time of his death. One crushed by the boulder and one given to Kakashi. Kakashi sometimes closes one of his eyes when he's storing up chakra to perform a dojutsu (eye technique) Likewise Madara must be keeping one eye concealed for similar purposes

-D-

Someone plz let me know what u think:kakashi:

Reactions: MS_Evolution

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
yeh that sounds lyk a logical explanation, but maybe while doing the fusion transfer the covered eye didnt fully recover. but the rest of what ur saying makes sense, dont see why it wudnt be possible. after all if chiyo can bring gaara back to life, why not madara and obito fusing into tobi.

mihcom

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The only reason people think that tobi is obito is because we never saw the left part of his face!! how do we know he hasn't got both eyes? I mean here's what I think: he only uses his left eye if the opponent is really strong, kinda like kakashi only uses his sharingan if he can't beat the enemy any other way

Edit: DarkShadowM99 sad almost the same thing... should have read his post more carefully...

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkShadowM99

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Like Eddie Brock and Symbiote make Venom. Madara and Obito could make Tobi. I very much doubt such an idea but for the sake of speculation I would think that They were fused together due to some form of jutsu similar to the sealing jutsu the fourth used to put kyubii in Naruto. Or whatever Kabuto did to himself to turn into Orochimaru. Such things aren't impossible but I dnt see any reason why. We don't know what happended to Rin or Obito's body. I disregard the missing eye thing because Obito had 0 eyes at the time of his death. One crushed by the boulder and one given to Kakashi. Kakashi sometimes closes one of his eyes when he's storing up chakra to perform a dojutsu (eye technique) Likewise Madara must be keeping one eye concealed for similar purposes

-D-

Someone plz let me know what u think:kakashi:
Very much valid points there buddy. But 1 place where your wrong. Madara + Obito = Mobi not Tobi :D :D :D :D :D

kakashifan9

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
If he is madara.. Why does he only have 1 eye hole in his mask?
So i think they 'fused' i know its kinda weird but isnt it weird that there are 6 of pein?
why would madara want to fuse in a body that was halfed crushed by a rock? Madara is much smarter and I'm sure if he wanted to exchange/fuse bodies with any uchiha, it would most likely be someone who has a full functioning body!!!

Plus even if Madara has his right eye covered, so what? If he is Obito, he would have had his left eye UTTERLY CRUSHED BY A ROCK and the OTHER WOULD BE GIVEN AWAY indicating that he would be ALL BLIND.....

Another thing said: Even if madara transferred into obito's body, who would tend to it? Madara/Obito would be dead due to serious blood loss!!

Okay, you may think that I really dislike this theory of the whole tobi being obito thingy, but you don't know how much I wanted this to be back then! (Think of the storyline!!) Then my sister pointed out all the flaws in the theory and the manga now announced tobi as madara (and tobi hasnt been acting right since :( )....if only if only....

narutomania

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
and there was and still is no need for madara to know that body switching jutsu that orochimaru does.
with that sharingan madara has,{the new 1 that was unlocked whan he took his brother's eyes} comes eternal or everlasting life... or extreme youth or watever you wanna call it.