death plague

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
to be honest it'd be weird if he was both lol but many ppl ive heard have made links to tobi being obito as his left eye was removed when he got crushed and gave to kakashi and thats why the mask only shows the left eye.
but having said that if it is madara (forgive spelling if wrong) then why the mask... maybe to conceal his identity... he certainly knows alot about uchihas early history to be madara and he seems very powerful too to go with it and why would obito join akatsuki anyway...

i certainly think its madara...
...but the only other way i could see it being obito is if he was madara's son

what do you guys think? who is tobi?

Last edited:

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
You know Madara knows weird Space/Time jutsus right?
And noone knows What has happened to him or Obito..
But Tobi has the charactaristics from Obito because the Left eye hole in his mask..
So MAYBE I repeat MAYBE Madara Fused Obito into him..
Kinda weird.. :D

death plague

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i dont think madara died and i dont think he transfered or fused with obito...
either madara is concealing his face maybe because of disfigurement or because he may get noticed whether it be an elder or someone whos done research or seen statue at the valley of the end.
or if it is obito ... maybe... obito is madaras son seeking revenge after finding out about his father (just speculation) or maybe he is just being controlled by madara.
doubtful to be obito because he got crushed but people have come back from worse in naruto lol =)