Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*clone falls over*

Clone: MY LEGS!...I Cant feel my legs.....

O_O

Um not enough chakra it would seem

Start gathering again once more.

Once we get this down pack, i'll show you how to use this as a closed fist punch to the stomach.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*clone drops to the floor*

*i kick her*

Great job.

now for
Fuuinjutsu: Kekkai Houjin) - Sealing Technique: Barrier Battle Method Array

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Description:This jutsu must have for people to use.This jutsu seal an are ain a square and the square will burn anything that touches it.To add to this the ninja who created the barrier can ass a barrier around then as an extension of the square making it near impossible to escape.

create four shadow clones and make them stand in 4 different places to form a square

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*does hand seals*

concentrate your chakra around your body and create yang/dark energy. think of evil thoughts.
then concentrate your chakra infront of u (clones) and make it spread out to create a huge box of chakra. the wallk should contain an even amount of chakra other wise it will collapse and the clones should stand in the correct locations, other wise the wall wont connect

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*The clones copy the handseals and practice them, after which they perform them at the same time.
Whilst gathering dark thoughts, they release chakra, which is coloured dark.
They form the chakra into four huge walls out of dark chakra, spreading an even amount of chakra through each of the walls.*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good ^^

now for
(Suji Haji Fuuin) - Muscle Restriction Seal

Range:Short
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bares the mark of restrict. When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles(lasts for 3 turns and slows the opponents movement

*give u a paper slip*
now write a mark of restrict or kanji, usually its done by using blood to write the restrict/kanji

then focus your chakra into the tag to activate it

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I bite my right thumb and write the kanji on it with the blood flowing out. I create a clone, put the tag on him and charges my chakra into the tag, activating it. It starts releasing an electrical current that restricts my clone's muscle usage*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you didnt have to make a clone...i brought dinner. xd

*brings in a fish* =3
place the seal on the fish. once placed, the seal will activate releasing shocks of lightning. it should stop the fish from moving. if it still moves, that means that u have not focused enough chakra into the tag or wrote the restrict wrong xD

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I learnt how to spell! I think. D:

*I pull out another paper slip and write the kanji for "restrict" on it, then focus my chakra into the tag and slam it into the fish* o.o Is Fuuin used for cooking dinner?

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Michael Vick? O_O

*I pull out another paper slip, write the kanji on it in blood, focus my chakra into the kanji, increasing the amount of chakra due to the target being bigger and I slam the paper slip onto his face* o_o

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
american football playa xd

good job ^^
now for
(FuuinjutsuFuuja Houin) - Sealing Technique: Evil Sealing Method

Description:This jutsu can seal away a cursed seal(except the cursed seal of heaven).
=/
we dont have a curse seal victim O_O i mean test subject o_O i mean test dummy
*bodyflickers to oro's hideout*
*several days later*
i am back ^^
*drops some curse seal test subjects*
*places the person on the ground and knocks him out*
i dont want him to escape O_O

ok
draw two circles and place kunais on the ground on the circle. then start writing kanji/seals on the body and on the ground

and do the hand seals and place your hand on the curse seal

look at the vid

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I draw two circles on the ground around the random person, one being larger then the other.
I then stab kunai into the circles at random locations and start writing kanji on the floor and on the dood whose seal I should seal.
I then start a weirdly long row of handseals, and place my hand on the person's Cursed Seal*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good now for

Fuuinjutsu: Gogyou Fuuin) - Sealing Technique: 5 Element Seal

Description:This jutsu disrupts the flow of chakra making the target only able to use 65% of there chakra.
*does hand sead*
concentrate your chakra into your hands to create kanji letters on the tip of your 5 fingers