The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm...okay. Let's start with the q i use for almost all my training sessions....

What is Fuuin, and what is fuuin in relation to chakra and us ninja....

i know its pretty much a redundant q, but meh xd

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fuuinjutsu is the ability to seal things or unseal things (in some cases, like the Five Element Unseal). This can range from sealing attacks away to sealing people's souls away. As Fuuin isn't based on an element, it has no strengths or weaknesses, but depending on the jutsu used, a certain element can still be more effective against it then another.

As Fuuin isn't anything in real life, it only relates to chakra and ninja in Naruto, therefore the above explanation should do. ^^

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yaya^^

okay

(Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method is the first on my list so lets get started ^^

*hands you some scrolls*

okay the first thing this jutsu requires is a speacialty scroll.I will teach you how too make one and also how to use it ^^

okay open the scroll and draw a kanji seal on it ^^ *make more than one you will need a lot of them when we are practicing*

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Takes out one of the scrolls and picks up a brush, after which I draw the random kanji seal slowly, to avoid making mistakes.
I repeat this process a few times* o.o

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I focus my chakra throughout the scroll, after which I gather it in the seal that's written on it*
-training stopped momentarily- sorry ingwie someone wants to ruin our fun -__-
Akiza I never allowed this nor did gats when he was the supervisor so I need you to stop training in fuuin.
for crying out loud nero.
nexus said i could train ppl in what i know, and i know fuuin so give me a break here. he allows me to do so so get out of here plz.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay practice this a little

when you think your ready let me know and i will attack ^^

but first i will demonstrate

*creates a clone*

clone uses a fire based attack *lets say fire ball jutsu*

first i take out the special scroll and i open it up and start pouring charka into it and i focus all the chakra into the kanji seal and as i do a beam of chakra shoots out of the kanji seal and it hits the fire attack and it covers the hole attack and then the attack gets pulled into the seal.

^^

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I quickly pull out one of the scrolls I prepared, releasing my chakra into the seal. The seal then exerts the chakra, releasing a chakra bolt that hits the fire and sucks it into the seal.*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Time to learn

(Fuuinjutsu: Shikoku Mujin) - Sealing Technique: Four Mist Array

Type:Supplementary
Range:Close
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description:This jutsu locks the opponent is suspended animation for 1 turn.

first stretch out your palm, face up.

Then start concentrating a large amount of chakra into your palm.

Do not let it form into a rasengan, but keep it so that it so pooling beneath the skin. Once the chakra has been built up slowly release it into your fingers and thumb.

Do this slowly at first, to fast and you'll blow them up...ask ali...

xD

They will gain a purplish aura about them when the jutsu is ready.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Purple. Because blue chakra is so last year. O_O

*I slowly keep channeling chakra to my hand, keeping it under my skin instead of releasing it. I channel it into my fingers and thumb and keep adding more and more chakra.*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, well let see if you applied enough chakra.

Sometimes even with the purple aura we still dont have enough chakra to preform the sealing.

*makes one shadow clone*

Hey buddy brace yourself

Clone: Ok *facepalms himself*

Strike him in the stomach with your finger tips, and once you make contact give your wrist a twist.