Ace of the fire fist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I believe the argument was about his CHOICE, what he actually CHOSE. Not what he was thinking.
There's a difference between choosing and not having a choice. With Oro out of the picture (his original choice), he had no choice but to go to Jiraiya... Tsunade was at that time gone from the hidden leaf. Since Jiraiya declined, he probably put in a good word for Minato.

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I believe the argument was about his CHOICE, what he actually CHOSE. Not what he was thinking.
Nope , I dont care what the choice was, he chose minato , I want to know what is the truth , what he WANTED, He wanted the genius oro to suceed him, but he is slightly insane.. so he chose Jiraya , jiraya declined, so he chose minato

The God of Wind

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope , I dont care what the choice was, he chose minato , I want to know what is the truth , what he WANTED, He wanted the genius oro to suceed him, but he is slightly insane.. so he chose Jiraya , jiraya declined, so he chose minato
You're doing it again, the arguments over. I've already proved your word play false. Move on