Clover

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The peace is short-lived. The reason I stated that is because the peace was created by the previous Kage who worked together. Its Hashirama's legacy after all, to carry those ideals over to the coming generations. The second they fail to do that, the peace will be gone and that is most likely the result of Kawaki. The technical advances started already before Kakashi became the Hokage. Roughly a year after the Great Ninja War when Tsunade was still the Hokage. (As Kakashi had doubts and didn't formally take the title until some time later.) The technology mostly came from The Land of Waves and not Konoha, so it had nothing to even do with the village, let alone Naruto. Conflict will come, no matter how you view it.

Even after the war there were groups who followed Madara's ideal and created chaos. During Kakashi reign we had Toneri who attacked the earth, creating conflict. During Naruto's reign we had Momoshiki and now Kawaki who created conflict. There hasn't been any form of lasting peace after the Fourth Great Ninja War. The kids that are growing up in Konoha right now, are fully aware of what conflict is. They know of hatred, but the previous generations are doing their best to steer them off that path. However, the moment they fail with one, the world will be plunged into chaos again. Even if they don't fail, there (as we know) are people who still follow Madara's ideal.

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto manga means it was impossible for Naruto to ever create peace in his lifetime. The novels also kind of hint at this. Naruto could never have possibly prepared for technological advancements that would destabilize his peace. The histories he was given never really taught him about how technology can provoke warfare.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The peace is short-lived. The reason I stated that is because the peace was created by the previous Kage who worked together. Its Hashirama's legacy after all, to carry those ideals over to the coming generations. The second they fail to do that, the peace will be gone and that is most likely the result of Kawaki. The technical advances started already before Kakashi became the Hokage. Roughly a year after the Great Ninja War when Tsunade was still the Hokage. (As Kakashi had doubts and didn't formally take the title until some time later.) The technology mostly came from The Land of Waves and not Konoha, so it had nothing to even do with the village, let alone Naruto. Conflict will come, no matter how you view it.

Even after the war there were groups who followed Madara's ideal and created chaos. During Kakashi reign we had Toneri who attacked the earth, creating conflict. During Naruto's reign we had Momoshiki and now Kawaki who created conflict. There hasn't been any form of lasting peace after the Fourth Great Ninja War. The kids that are growing up in Konoha right now, are fully aware of what conflict is. They know of hatred, but the previous generations are doing their best to steer them off that path. However, the moment they fail with one, the world will be plunged into chaos again. Even if they don't fail, there (as we know) are people who still follow Madara's ideal.
you are blowing this up way to big and added shit that dont really constitutes to the idea of peace in the ninja world. Naruto is prophesized to united the five nation as long as the five nations are all in this together shit then any other a$$hole who tries to reck that peace can only accomplish ruining narutos achievement by breaking the peace between the five nations.

Clover

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you are blowing this up way to big and added shit that dont really constitutes to the idea of peace in the ninja world. Naruto is prophesized to united the five nation as long as the five nations are all in this together shit then any other a$$hole who tries to reck that peace can only accomplish ruining narutos achievement by breaking the peace between the five nations.
Well those groups managed to put the alliance on edge by simply being Mist Shinobi. Naruto also didn't unite the five nations, that credit (ironically) goes to Obito for starting a war, forcing their hand. Naruto was said to bring peace, and he did, with the help of Team 7.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what you are saying can relate to this because some **** decides to rob naruto neighbor Naruto failed a maintaining peace ... no because it just one guy actions. and the toad sage said naruto was either bring destruction to the ninja world or peace meaning their was already a foundation to the ninja system it was his choice to chose which he would bring the end the ninja system or further its peace.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well those groups managed to put the alliance on edge by simply being Mist Shinobi. Naruto also didn't unite the five nations, that credit (ironically) goes to Obito for starting a war, forcing their hand. Naruto was said to bring peace, and he did, with the help of Team 7.
lol if naruto didnt go to war their would be no five nations just zombies, and when he did go, did he not motivated the hell out of those people give them charka to feel how he felt showed them the ways of ninshu? or did obito nukes just wake them up or waht? and didn't madara applauded the five nations for being able to work so well together, have you heard of the ninja alliance no jutsu before or naw?

Last edited:

Clover

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what you are saying can relate to this because some **** decides to rob naruto neighbor Naruto failed a maintaining peace ... no because it just one guy actions. and the toad sage said naruto was either bring destruction to the ninja world or peace meaning their was already a foundation to the ninja system it was his choice to chose which he would bring the end the ninja system or further its peace.
No? The toad stated that Jiraya would train one that would bring chaos and one that would bring peace. That was Nagato and Naruto. Naruto never formed any alliances or peace, he only took credit for it. The Shinobi Alliance was formed by the Kage, Obito was defeated by the alliance, Madara died to Black Zetsu and Kaguya was defeated by Team 7 while the Infinite Tsukuyomi was dispelled by Naruto and Sasuke. Yet Naruto is renowned as "the man who defeated Madara" and we know that isn't true. Madara was a lone man who started a war, so nothing more than one man is needed to spark a war and end peace.

There is an entire group who followed Madara's ideal and planned to control everyone's freedom without the use of Genjutsu through economy and government. Momoshiki attacked Konoha and created conflict, introducing everyone in the village to conflict again. Conflict will always exist, it cannot be removed completely and as such peace cannot be universally achieved. Madara wasn't wrong by any means. Where there is light, shadows will follow. Unless you insist that the current state of Konoha in the first few scans of the Boruto manga is an example of Naruto's peace.

Clover

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol if naruto didnt go to war their would be no five nations just zombies, and when he did go, did he not motivated the hell out of those people give them charka to feel how he felt showed them the ways of ninshu? or did obito nukes just wake them up or waht? and didn't madara applauded the five nations for being able to work so well together, have you heard of the ninja alliance no jutsu before or naw?
The alliance wasn't formed by Naruto, he gave them hope like Hagoromo did before him. That is all he did, he was given hope by his friends and gave them hope in return. The alliance was formed by the Kage, upheld by the Kage and are still upheld by the Kage.

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Village has been completely destroyed by the assistant of kishi not by kishi himself. So if you are referring to the peace which naruto brought then that was kishi's writing. Dont mix someone's work with kishi's.

Second thing is naruto succeeded in bringing peace. We dont even know the details why kawaki stood up against konoha yet you should not jump to conclusions.

Thirdly, Naruto defeated sasuke and madara so the one whose rule should be implemented in the shinobi world is naruto. So stop complaining and whining over naruto's way.
I'm not whining over Naruto's way and i could care less about his moral to the story. I do however think the new manga is just straight up BS. Some people are actually considering this new author's work to be cannon to the main story due to the influence of Kishimoto's statement.

But still, i don't necessarily agree that a fairly new character which was introduced in just 3 pages of manga to destroy the build up of Kishimoto's 700 chapters. It will take a lot of character development and a lot of character build up to guarantee some proper explanation why such event occurred in this new manga. But until we get there, i'm not going to take this new manga too serious. If the next 5-10 chapters don't satisfy the audience, i'm sure this will turn out to be a failure as a result of milking the series.

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto brought peace to the ninja world and a kind of understanding and trust among the ninja world that even if he's dead the next generations would've kept the peace going. So Naruto succeeded in bringing peace to the ninja world.
Now Kawaki is an outsider a filler character who wants to destroy the ninja world, he's not a threat that arose from the ninja world.

Reactions: Lelouch Vi Britani

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The alliance wasn't formed by Naruto, he gave them hope like Hagoromo did before him. That is all he did, he was given hope by his friends and gave them hope in return. The alliance was formed by the Kage, upheld by the Kage and are still upheld by the Kage.
Thank you for using the word hope because when theirs hope theirs peace and hope can be easily lost just like all the villains that naruto faced but when its regained people believe and start to trust one another. only naruto have this ability to give hope. you cant be hokage because you want to be knowledge but because you are knowledge, i think that somewhere in the lines of what itachi said. the kage are just political leaders, naruto is like jesus hes a son of god meant for great things being hokage was just part of the job to equallize his power to the world and to bring peace. the alliance was formed by the agreement of all the kages, 2 out of the five(rikage and the old kage) were planing to **** over the other nations after the war but guess what they didnt know why because of naruto. please make a ban wagon list of vilians that decide that narutos way was the right way because you'll have one hell of a list of crimals. also the sages mistake in the end was entrusting one of his kid all the power, something that itachi did to but was able to correct.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not whining over Naruto's way and i could care less about his moral to the story. I do however think the new manga is just straight up BS. Some people are actually considering this new author's work to be cannon to the main story due to the influence of Kishimoto's statement.

But still, i don't necessarily agree that a fairly new character which was introduced in just 3 pages of manga to destroy the build up of Kishimoto's 700 chapters. It will take a lot of character development and a lot of character build up to guarantee some proper explanation why such event occurred in this new manga. But until we get there, i'm not going to take this new manga too serious. If the next 5-10 chapters don't satisfy the audience, i'm sure this will turn out to be a failure as a result of milking the series.
Right. Same here.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Right!. Same here.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No? The toad stated that Jiraya would train one that would bring chaos and one that would bring peace. That was Nagato and Naruto. Naruto never formed any alliances or peace, he only took credit for it. The Shinobi Alliance was formed by the Kage, Obito was defeated by the alliance, Madara died to Black Zetsu and Kaguya was defeated by Team 7 while the Infinite Tsukuyomi was dispelled by Naruto and Sasuke. Yet Naruto is renowned as "the man who defeated Madara" and we know that isn't true. Madara was a lone man who started a war, so nothing more than one man is needed to spark a war and end peace.

There is an entire group who followed Madara's ideal and planned to control everyone's freedom without the use of Genjutsu through economy and government. Momoshiki attacked Konoha and created conflict, introducing everyone in the village to conflict again. Conflict will always exist, it cannot be removed completely and as such peace cannot be universally achieved. Madara wasn't wrong by any means. Where there is light, shadows will follow. Unless you insist that the current state of Konoha in the first few scans of the Boruto manga is an example of Naruto's peace.
Wrong the toad foretold that the Child(singular) of the Prophecy would be A student of Jiraiya, jiraiya was wrong the first two time he thought it was nagato, then the fourth hokage, and finally got it right with naruto. nagato was never the child of prophecy.

Yes that group that madara made were rouge ninjas they had no homes thier outcast, their mission was to change the ninja world and guess who came to stop them the shinobi alliance.

Also those few panels are hard to know for such whats going on but what it looks to me is one man trying to create a new type of peace(era/law) and other stopping him because theirs no need just stop being an a$$hole

plain and simple as long their is a ninja alliance(5/5) narutos, the first hokage , dreams aren't died and aren't failures

Last edited:

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto did achieved #Peace

But not the one that Sage or Jiraiya spoke of, he unknowingly did the Madara version; there's no one who has enough power to challenge Naruto/Sasuke or Hidden Leaf so everything is so quiet and peaceful...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But not the one that Sage or Jiraiya spoke of, he unknowingly did the Madara version; there's no one who has enough power to challenge Naruto/Sasuke or Hidden Leaf so everything is so quiet and peaceful...
No, I think he did achieve peace that jiraiya spoke of. He did what he told to nagato. But kishi showed us little after sasuke vs naruto fight. In fact, kishi had to show us all efforts done by naruto in achieving peace.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Either the sage toad was ****ing with jiraiya about training some kids to kill people in order save the world a lie then wtf was the point of summoning him the land of toads and training him at the same age as kid naruto?