[Discussion] Those who claim that naruto didnt bring peace in Shinobi world

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before Naruto being a hokage, There were always outbreak of some sort of wars happening every month. Due to naruto's contributions as a hero, Shinobi world changed drastically. Now there are huge buildings, new technology developments. I know one might say this all happened under the era of kakashi as a hokage but the major factor behind the peace is naruto who united all villages.

Naruto's desire was to eliminate hatred from the shinobi world and he succeeded in this. Now all the kids in the villages dont even know the true meaning of war. They are living a peaceful life. It has been 15 years since any war occurred in the shinobi world which never ever happened before.

For those who claim that naruto's way is a failure just because someone like kawaki attacked the village. You guys are miserable. How can kishi assistant continue naruto manga without showing some fights? In order to do that he have to bring a new enemy. This is because of plot. Naruto, sasuke, Madara, orochimaru and nagato had the valid reasons to put up a fight against the village because of the hatred they bear in their lives. They suffered because of the wars.

But Kawaki doesn't have the reason to put up a fight against village. He lived in the era in which most of the shinobis would become jounin just by completing the missions of capturing panda or bears in their lives. This is done due to plot. How one supposed to write a manga without showing any fights? Please use your brain. Seriously, How could i read manga if there wouldn't be any fights? If whenever kishi again writes a manga on naruto and he would show some destruction and fights then it wouldn't automatically classify naruto's way a failure.

Kids in narutobase is ruining this forum because of their lack of brain capability. Please use your brain if you have one. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick01

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He didn't, because the villages were allready teaming up to take on Obito. If Naruto hadn't been there, but the Shinobi Alliance still won, There would still be peace. For the record, most of the technological advancements did happen with Kakashi as Hokage. It's implied that Naruto was still new to the position by Chapter 700.

And as for the Kawaki thing, it's proof that any peace he had was short lived.

And seriously? You can't imagine a Manga series being good without combat? Read Death Note, then commit Seppuku (Or just realise your mistake, i'm not picky)

Oh hello AllKnowingShinobi. And to you, Lelouch Vi Britani. UZUMAKIMADARA as well, it seems. And again, el4deevil.

Last edited:

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So in 100 years when Naruto is dead, people are going to keep the peace because.... their grandparents were best buddies?

No. Naruto is keeping the peace with friendship, and once he is gone, or once those in power no longer honor his friendship, war will begin again.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't, because the villages were allready teaming up to take on Obito. If Naruto hadn't been there, but the Shinobi Alliance still won, There would still be peace. For the record, most of the technological advancements did happen with Kakashi as Hokage. It's implied that Naruto was still new to the position by Chapter 700.

And as for the Kawaki thing, it's proof that any peace he had was short lived.

And seriously? You can't imagine a Manga series being good without combat? Read Death Note, then commit Seppuku (Or just realise your mistake, i'm not picky)
As i said before kids shouldn't be allowed to ruin this forum and you are one of that kid. Please dont you know that Death note and other animes genre is different than naruto. NARUTO IS THE MANGA ABOUT NINJAS. I remember the time when sasuke and all other fans here were get bored with naruto gaiden series when it was displaying sarada finding her biological mother unless shino appeared.

Every single manga is different. Naruto is famous for his fights, his unique battle strategies and his fighting techniques.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you have to understand the peace that naruto fought for was free will. he taught the nations pain and how to deal with it rather than a$$holes like sasuke. he refreshed the idea of living together is a reality just like what the first hokage did. every new generation that wasn't exposed to that kind of reality are blind to world and will make the same mistakes until another savior. its just a cycle, a new story, an adventure of progress towards peace. First hokage formed the five nations, naruto just helped maintain peace and improved the people into a new era, the era of technology, the next generation are now challenged with the task of either forming something greater or completely start over.

Last edited:

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As i said before kids shouldn't be allowed to ruin this forum and you are one of that kid. Please dont you know that Death note and other animes genre is different than naruto. NARUTO IS THE MANGA ABOUT NINJAS. I remember the time when sasuke and all other fans here were get bored with naruto gaiden series when it was displaying sarada finding her biological mother unless shino appeared.

Every single manga is different. Naruto is famous for his fights, his unique battle strategies and his fighting techniques.
"How can kishi assistant continue naruto manga without showing some fights?"
Those were your exact words. It is possible to write Manga without fighting. Whether you think it's important for Naruto to have fighting or not is irrelevant.

Also, it's a meaningless cheat to get around the fact that you're obviously wrong. Whether the Author is forced to have fighting in his manga has no bearing on whether a character can be said to have Succeeded or Failed at their goal. Someone being forced to draw Naruto failing doesn't mean he actually succeeded but was screwed over by the plot.

Thanks for invoking Your Creepy Stalkers Law of Childish Insults early in the debate.
"When discussing Manga on the internet, whoever resorts to calling the other person a child first can be considered to have lost the debate immediately, at the whim of the insulted"

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So in 100 years when Naruto is dead, people are going to keep the peace because.... their grandparents were best buddies?

No. Naruto is keeping the peace with friendship, and once he is gone, or once those in power no longer honor his friendship, war will begin again.
you are completely wrong here. Naruto came into terms with sasuke because he told him that a person alone cant bring peace unless there are persons standing besides him and helping him in accomplishing the goal. Itachi accepted that he failed because he tried everything by his own. He accepted that he should have left things to his team mates before and thats the reason he left sasuke to naruto.

Naruto told nagato that one can only achieve peace by eliminating hatred and seize the peace. One way of doing this is through friendship. Anything is not 100% complete in this world. There are flaws in every thing but naruto's way is the best way to achieve it.

If you want to say that sasuke or madara's way was right then it would lead to more and more wars. Sasuke way was to bear all the world's hatred himself by killing the gokages. This would lead to more and more wars. Someone would definitely stand against him. There would be more akatsukis.

Madara's way was a hollow and false peace. World under IT. The most dumbest way to bring peace.

Last edited:

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you are completely wrong here. Naruto came into terms with sasuke because he told him that a person alone cant bring peace unless there are persons standing besides him and helping him in accomplishing the goal. Itachi accepted that he failed because he tried everything by his own. He accepted that he should have left things to his team mates before and thats the reason he left sasuke to naruto.

Naruto told nagato that one can only achieve peace by eliminating hatred and seize the peace. One way of doing this is through friendship. Anything is not 100% complete in this world. There are flaws in every thing but naruto's way is the best way to achieve it.

If you want to say that sasuke or madara's way was right then it would lead to more and more wars. Sasuke way was to bear all the world's hatred himself by killing the gokages. This would lead to more and more wars. Someone would definitely stand against him. There would be more akatsukis.

Madara's way was a hollow and false peace. World under IT. The most dumbest way to bring peace.
This answered literally nothing I said.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Having Conflict in any story is inevitable, i mean in all kinds of story, theirs no story without a conflict, without conflict their is nothing to learn from. every writer writes what struggles that relate to the reader thats why we love to read them become we can sympathize with the characters and story a little more. Once conflict is subdued then true peace is accomplished but that is just a fictional idea because as long as their free will to want and need we fight for our dreams, either die trying or giving in and follow another person dream.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nagoto failed and ban wagoned,just likeobito, zabuza,sasuke and every character that naruto meet. expect for madara and rabbit god lady(true embodiment of evil or people with no emotions)

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"How can kishi assistant continue naruto manga without showing some fights?"
Those were your exact words. It is possible to write Manga without fighting. Whether you think it's important for Naruto to have fighting or not is irrelevant.

Also, it's a meaningless cheat to get around the fact that you're obviously wrong. Whether the Author is forced to have fighting in his manga has no bearing on whether a character can be said to have Succeeded or Failed at their goal. Someone being forced to draw Naruto failing doesn't mean he actually succeeded but was screwed over by the plot.

Thanks for invoking Your Creepy Stalkers Law of Childish Insults early in the debate.
"When discussing Manga on the internet, whoever resorts to calling the other person a child first can be considered to have lost the debate immediately, at the whim of the insulted"
Lame excuse of saving yourself. I will not argue with you anymore. I think you are high if you really are comparing deathnote with naruto.

Uzumaki Death god

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally I consider it failure cause kawaki's destruction is large scale.we don't know if he's working alone or not but lets assume he's being backed by some anti-ninja organization, the ninjas will have to retaliate and if the organisation has the numbers to match them, another war breaks out.war again and peace was only short term, just like hashirama's era.
On the other thing about boruto manga needing fights, of course it's vital but to maintain the idea of peace, such missions should have been minor ones against a few rogue bandits (sorta like the zabuza arc) where the world is not endanger of destruction.there you have it, a manga with fighting but also the idea of world peace on the grand scheme of things

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lame excuse of saving yourself. I will not argue with you anymore. I think you are high if you really are comparing deathnote with naruto.
I would answer, but The Necromancer beat me to it.
This answered literally nothing I said.
And before i forget: Your Creepy Stalkers Second Law of Childish Insults:
"When discussing Manga on the internet, whoever resorts to claiming the other person is drunk or high first can be considered to have lost the debate immediately, at the whim of the insulted"'

I feel like getting a third one, can you say i have Autism or am otherwise mentally handicapped next time?

Last edited:

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's only a failure if it's completely forgotten or stopped fighting for. As long as thier a person who willing to fight for that dream it's not a failure. It may not be perfect but its still the closes to the idea of world peace.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally I consider it failure cause kawaki's destruction is large scale.we don't know if he's working alone or not but lets assume he's being backed by some anti-ninja organization, the ninjas will have to retaliate and if the organisation has the numbers to match them, another war breaks out.war again and peace was only short term, just like hashirama's era.
On the other thing about boruto manga needing fights, of course it's vital but to maintain the idea of peace, such missions should have been minor ones against a few rogue bandits (sorta like the zabuza arc) where the world is not endanger of destruction.there you have it, a manga with fighting but also the idea of world peace on the grand scheme of things
The fact is, Writer cant attract the audience without showing some mass scale destruction.

Secondly, Naruto's way is not dead yet. We dont even know the details. The thing i hated the most about sasuke fans is that they always jump to conclusion too early. As you can see that boruto in the manga seems to be in his 20's which means there has been 20 or more years since any major war breakout. Naruto's way proved to be the most successful of all. This, Boruto manga, is not even the work of kishi. So, dont break loose just by seeing the work of his assistant.

It's only a failure if it's completely forgotten or stopped fighting for. As long as thier a person who willing to fight for that dream it's not a failure. It may not be perfect but its still the closes to the idea of world peace.
Exactly! This ^ is the point which am referring to in my posts.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The fact is, Writer cant attract the audience without showing some mass scale destruction.

Secondly, Naruto's way is not dead yet. We dont even know the details. The thing i hated the most about sasuke fans is that they always jump to conclusion too early. As you can see that boruto in the manga seems to be in his 20's which means there has been 20 or more years since any major war breakout. Naruto's way proved to be the most successful of all. This, Boruto manga, is not even the work of kishi. So, dont break loose just by seeing the work of his assistant.
But that's irrelevant. The reason the writer has for including fighting in his manga doesn't matter when discussing whether the characters succeeded in their goals of peace or not.

Whether Naruto is alive or not is also unimportant. Living or Dead, he still failed to establish peace. (And once again, you're attributing Kakashi's reign as Hokage to Naruto)