Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which means it's good XD there is a reason to it.

Im saying overall not one year...one year can mean only hype,second year can mean it's shit.U need consistency.

One Piece had it.

And that's only Japan :cool:
No I asked specifically is it the second best manga you've ever read? Also something selling every year doesn't mean anything. Just that it has loyal fans. Taylor Swift every year has the best record, Call of Duty always sells the most. None are the best.

Also japan is where the most manga is sold and created. :|

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People still think sales = quality? I seriously hope that people realize that there's other factors that influence sales a lot more than the quality of the series. It's like these people haven't taken a business course in their life.

Reactions: Jazzy Stardust

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I asked specifically is it the second best manga you've ever read? Also something selling every year doesn't mean anything. Just that it has loyal fans. Taylor Swift every year has the best record, Call of Duty always sells the most. None are the best.

Also japan is where the most manga is sold and created. :|
Manga solds in other countries too XD

One Piece is the best manga I'v ever read.Not the second best.

People still think sales = quality? I seriously hope that people realize that there's other factors that influence sales a lot more than the quality of the series. It's like these people haven't taken a business course in their life.
In some cases not in some yes.It means something.Wouldn't be the best selling without a reason.

U read One Piece u know what Im talking about XD

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made a review about this series quite a while ago:

At that point the series was far from being well known, but it increased rapidly in popularity and in the end the art is the type of thing that our you love it or you hate it. To me it had always a certain attraction because it's some kind of grotesque-like variation of the very traditional depiction of the Middle Ages.

See look, you just ignored everything I said. Typical OP fan response. You didn't even try to consider someone else's point of view, instead you're talking about how great one piece is.

And that dude did belittle the series, calling them smurfs and posting a one piece example. Come on now.

I'm just telling you why it gets hate since you seemed confused.
And you do not seem to bother either to actually view this from the point of view of a OP fan. You are not much different from the OP fans you describe. You have just been using a thread about another series to fuel this entire meaningless discussion about OP. You stuck all the OP fans into one group and then talk about the 'typical OP fan response'. You have no idea what their viewpoint is and you just blame them for everything, even the hate that some people have for OP. If you would bother to view this from a OP fan point of view, did it ever occur to you that they might be like that because there are people who bash it for not reason? No, you automatically blame the OP fans for that and then they have to change their point of view, but not you? If you would follow your own advice, you wouldn't be talking about a 'typical OP fan response'.

Every series has got its own annoying fans and what the best series is, is a subjective opinion. But the way you are acting is as much annoying as these mindless fanbases every series has and the two are actually not that different. You are as much wrong as these senseless OP fans who lost all sense of criticism and realism. So stop this senseless argument and stay on topic. If anyone is going to continue in this thread with this matter, I'm going to start giving out infractions.

Last edited:
Reactions: loj

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made a review about this series quite a while ago:

At that point the series was far from being well known, but it increased rapidly in popularity and in the end the art is the type of thing that our you love it or you hate it. To me it had always a certain attraction because it's some kind of grotesque-like variation of the very traditional depiction of the Middle Ages.

And you do not seem to bother either to actually view this from the point of view of a OP fan. You are not much different from the OP fans you describe. You have just been using a thread about another series to fuel this entire meaningless discussion about OP. You stuck all the OP fans into one group and then talk about the 'typical OP fan response'. You have no idea what their viewpoint is and you just blame them for everything, even the hate that some people have for OP. If you would bother to view this from a OP fan point of view, did it ever occur to you that they might be like that because there are people who bash it for not reason? No, you automatically blame the OP fans for that and then they have to change their point of view, but not you? If you would follow your own advice, you wouldn't be talking about a 'typical OP fan response'.

Every series has got its own annoying fans and what the best series is, is a subjective opinion. But the way you are acting is as much annoying as these mindless fanbases every series has and the two are actually not that different. You are as much wrong as these senseless OP fans who lost all sense of criticism and realism. So stop this senseless argument and stay on topic.
I did actually consider their point of view, it's just they never gave one other than, "this is the best". I know people bash things for no reason and that was the exact purpose of my response, they were bashing this series art for no reason. They never said anything that at all showed that they had any other view than it is the best. If you read, I just simply told them why people may feel a certain way then it went into something else.

Not mention you aren't adding to there cause any. All these off topic posts and your responding to the guy that disagrees with one piece. Get a grip dude, your following into the same "bully" mode I originally brought up. You're posting off topic as well and fueling the discussion further. But I'm not allowed to respond because your an admit right? Sounds like bullying to me.

Reactions: Hexuze

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did actually consider their point of view, it's just they never gave one other than, "this is the best". I know people bash things for no reason and that was the exact purpose of my response, they were bashing this series art for no reason. They never said anything that at all showed that they had any other view than it is the best. If you read, I just simply told them why people may feel a certain way then it went into something else.

Not mention you aren't adding to there cause any. All these off topic posts and your responding to the guy that disagrees with one piece. Get a grip dude, your following into the same "bully" mode I originally brought up. You're posting off topic as well and fueling the discussion further. But I'm not allowed to respond because your an admit right? Sounds like bullying to me.
You only bothered with the foul mouths who only scream the loudest and people who often scream the loudest, are the ones who have the least amount of intelligence. I, and many other OP fans, are annoyed by fans who have lost all sense of reason and then you place all of us into the same group, great. That's not looking from their perspective as otherwise the best thing you could find wouldn't be "this is the best". Your entire perception was completely based around the mindless screamers and just globalized that. If we would do that for others series like Naruto, FT, HxH, Bleach...than the only conclusion would be that all manga readers are retarded. Lets base our opinion of Naruto on the Sasuke and Naruto fanbases ~_~

And obviously I'm focusing on you because you are pretty much the only one in this thread who has been singling out an entire fanbase for reasons that apply completely on himself likewise. You said that OP is not the best series out there. That's the exact same statement as saying it's the best out there, the only difference is one is positive, the other negative. Saying it's the best or is not the best are both as baseless, but you then us another thread to pretty much pick on an entire fanbase who believe the first, but the latter, what you believe, is not a problem at all. You are the biggest bully in this thread.

I clearly voiced that people who mindlessly idolize series, regardless of which one it is, are a nuisance. I don't need to make a drawing to make it clear to which people that applies, but you are no different from those people and you seem to be not aware of it all. My post was aimed at everyone in this thread. The fact that you ignored that and that you think this all is just about you while I clearly aimed this at everyone, pretty much proves my entire point. You talk about bullying, well that pretty much comes down to that you can bully everyone, but when someone says that you're a bully, you are going to call everyone else a bully. It's ok for you to pollute an entire thread where you pick on an entire fanbase, but when I try to end this meaningless debate and merely point out that you are acting the same way like the people you are picking on, it becomes "bullying". Grow up, currently you are acting exactly the same way as those OP fans you described, that's why I quoted you. Final chance for everyone before I will start kicking people here.

Last edited:

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You only bothered with the foul mouths who only scream the loudest and people who often scream the loudest, are the ones who have the least amount of intelligence. I, and many other OP fans, are annoyed by fans who have lost all sense of reason and then you place all of us into the same group, great. That's not looking from their perspective as otherwise the best thing you could find wouldn't be "this is the best". Your entire perception was completely based around the mindless screamers and just globalized that. If we would do that for others series like Naruto, FT, HxH, Bleach...than the only conclusion would be that all manga readers are retarded. Lets base our opinion of Naruto on the Sasuke and Naruto fanbases ~_~
Who ever said that was full opinion of the fan base? I sure didn't, that's all assumption on your part because you feel my post was towards you as a fan. The whole point of me using words like "cliche", and "Typical" was an attempt to show them how silly they were acting. Which you completely missed.

And obviously I'm focusing on you because you are pretty much the only one in this thread who has been singling out an entire fanbase for reasons that apply completely on himself likewise. You said that OP is not the best series out there. That's the exact same statement as saying it's the best out there, the only difference is one is positive, the other negative. Saying it's the best or is not the best are both as baseless, but you then us another thread to pretty much pick on an entire fanbase who believe the first, but the latter, what you believe, is not a problem at all. You are the biggest bully in this thread.
See again, you're letting your own feelings get in the way. If you actually read I said OP wasn't the best to prove that it was baseless. Why do you think we got into a whole discussion about what makes something the best? There's been many occasion where I stayed back and said nothing, this one time I wanted to show that the attitude they had wasn't a good attitude to have. I'm not a bully at all, if I am then you're just as much.

I clearly voiced that people who mindlessly idolize series, regardless of which one it is, are a nuisance. I don't need to make a drawing to make it clear to which people that applies, but you are no different from those people and you seem to be not aware of it all. My post was aimed at everyone in this thread. The fact that you ignored that and that you think this all is just about you while I clearly aimed this at everyone, pretty much proves my entire point. You talk about bullying, well that pretty much comes down to that you can bully everyone, but when someone says that you're a bully, you are going to call everyone else a bully. It's ok for you to pollute an entire thread where you pick on an entire fanbase, but when I try to end this meaningless debate and merely point out that you are acting the same way like the people you are picking on, it becomes "bullying". Grow up, currently you are acting exactly the same way as those OP fans you described, that's why I quoted you. Final chance for everyone before I will start kicking people here.
I guess you're assuming I can read minds. You quote me directly. If your post was geared towards everyone why not post your personal thoughts above the quote like you did the in topic post? You know how a forum works and know what quoting means. Assuming other will pick up an indirect message geared towards me is foolish when as you can see the discussion had ended. I stopped replying to them, it was over and you responded to me, ending the debate would've been to tell everyone to stop posting off topic. Yet you singled me out when I was done responding.

The bully thing is perception based because you feel I was talking to everyone. On my end I felt that attitude they were having was a bullying attitude. Which it was yet I'm wrong for standing up to it,. Like I said in my first response on the matter when anyone disagrees they are the villain. Which clearly shows I was standing up to the attitude which already took over this thread.

So don't talk about I'm just as bad as them when you are as well. Don't respond to me, you of all people are the one who could've easily have ended the sillyness but you let you it drag on sitting there at the bottom of the thread just to respond to me. I'm done talking to you. You're responding and saying you'll kick people out at the end of the post is obviously geared towards me. Which I took as bullying, you're forcing your opinion on me when now I see you just didn't understand my point of view at all.

So stop responding to me, I'm done talking to you.

OT: Series is okay for me. But like I said, I'm glad you found something to like OP.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who ever said that was full opinion of the fan base? I sure didn't, that's all assumption on your part because you feel my post was towards you as a fan. The whole point of me using words like "cliche", and "Typical" was an attempt to show them how silly they were acting. Which you completely missed.

See again, you're letting your own feelings get in the way. If you actually read I said OP wasn't the best to prove that it was baseless. Why do you think we got into a whole discussion about what makes something the best? There's been many occasion where I stayed back and said nothing, this one time I wanted to show that the attitude they had wasn't a good attitude to have. I'm not a bully at all, if I am then you're just as much.

I guess you're assuming I can read minds. You quote me directly. If your post was geared towards everyone why not post your personal thoughts above the quote like you did the in topic post? You know how a forum works and know what quoting means. Assuming other will pick up an indirect message geared towards me is foolish when as you can see the discussion had ended. I stopped replying to them, it was over and you responded to me, ending the debate would've been to tell everyone to stop posting off topic. Yet you singled me out when I was done responding.

The bully thing is perception based because you feel I was talking to everyone. On my end I felt that attitude they were having was a bullying attitude. Which it was yet I'm wrong for standing up to it,. Like I said in my first response on the matter when anyone disagrees they are the villain. Which clearly shows I was standing up to the attitude which already took over this thread.

So don't talk about I'm just as bad as them when you are as well. Don't respond to me, you of all people are the one who could've easily have ended the sillyness but you let you it drag on sitting there at the bottom of the thread just to respond to me. I'm done talking to you. You're responding and saying you'll kick people out at the end of the post is obviously geared towards me. Which I took as bullying, you're forcing your opinion on me when now I see you just didn't understand my point of view at all.

So stop responding to me, I'm done talking to you.

OT: Series is okay for me. But like I said, I'm glad you found something to like OP.
I gave two warnings to stop this and who keeps continuing? You. I said that it's a subjective opinion what is the best and that every series has its own annoying fans to end this meaningless debate. If people want to discuss this, that they go make a thread somewhere else. I merely added to that that your attitude is in the end absolutely no different and is part of the problem. And surprise surprise you reacted the exact same way how you described OP fans to react.

You were the one always talking about the OP fans and the "typical OP fan response". I didn't assume anything, you brought this like that. Otherwise this would makes this entire discussion even more meaningless than it already was.

You have done nothing else than letting your own feelings get in the way. The fact that you considering still that this all only revolves around you clearly is proof of that.

Considering your replies, you pretty much acted like you could read minds as apparently you know everything about OP fans.

You have been picking on the entire OP fanbase the entire thread. Then when someone points out you are acting the same way, you are being bullied.

I'm not the same as either of you as I neither glorify OP as the most perfect thing in existence nor do I have anything against people who dislike OP. The only people who annoy me are the ones who bash it without reason and who glorify it mindlessly.

If you didn't want to talk, you should have never even started this meaningless discussion. If you had done that from the start, this thread wouldn't have gotten derailed so much. I made it clear from my first post that this matter was over. What do you do? Keep going and then you are going to go on "don't reply to me". With that you have proven exactly that your attitude is as much a problem as people who can't handle that their favourite series isn't perfect.

~Kicked from thread, now everyone stick to this thread's topic.