Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It sure is the best one well for me it is.The artstyle is epic,especially in badass moments.Ppl probs hate the first design in the beginning of the manga.The art is just epic now.
Yeah the art was pretty bad but the story was still good though.

Reactions: loj

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah LOL most of ppl are just on hatertrain..
Yup, mostly because one piece is one of the best manga not if the best out right now and it always hyped up to be the best but they don't understand how awesome it is because the never read/watched.
Smh. One piece gets hate solely because of the fans. To them it's almighty and whoever disagrees is an idiot or doesn't know what they're talking about. The artwork isn't that great to a lot of people, which isn't anything wrong with disagreeing. But OP fans can't take people disagreeing.

The size of the fan base makes it worst. If you say one thing bad or disagree you get all these people ganging up on you. It's a bully fan base that attacks people's opinions. On every anime forum I've been on actually this has been true.

Even in this thread the OP was just saying how he likes the artwork and you brought up one piece to try and belittle it. Get over yourselves.

Last edited:

BSK

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Smh. One piece gets hate solely because of the fans. To them it's almighty and whoever disagrees is an idiot or doesn't know what they're talking about. The artwork isn't that great to a lot of people, which isn't anything wrong with disagreeing. But OP fans can't take people disagreeing.

The size of the fan base makes it worst. If you say one thing bad or disagree you get all these people ganging up on you. It's a bully fan base that attacks people's opinions. On every anime forum I've been on actually this has been true.

Even in this thread the OP was just saying how he likes the artwork and you brought up one piece to try and belittle it. Get over yourselves.
Blah blah blah no one is belittling the series I never even heard about this today I just gave my opinion on the scan that was posted. I even said I was wrong. Obviously fans hype one piece but that's because it deserves it unlike some I won't mention and when people talks bad about something that actually good people will defend it.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blah blah blah no one is belittling the series I never even heard about this today I just gave my opinion on the scan that was posted. I even said I was wrong. Obviously fans hype one piece but that's because it deserves it unlike some I won't mention and when people talks bad about something that actually good people will defend it.
See look, you just ignored everything I said. Typical OP fan response. You didn't even try to consider someone else's point of view, instead you're talking about how great one piece is.

And that dude did belittle the series, calling them smurfs and posting a one piece example. Come on now.

I'm just telling you why it gets hate since you seemed confused.

BSK

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See look, you just ignored everything I said. Typical OP fan response. You didn't even try to consider someone else's point of view, instead you're talking about how great one piece is.

And that dude did belittle the series, calling them smurfs and posting a one piece example. Come on now.

I'm just telling you why it gets hate since you seemed confused.
Go read all my post over because I'm done talking to you.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The thing is this manga surely is the best one....u can't say anything about it.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not the best. That's what you fans don't get.

Sales doesn't equal the best, if that was the case Taylor Swift is technically makes the best music, or One direction and no one agrees with that.
Yeah ppl buy things 'cause they don't like it he he he.

It's not the best selling manga without a reason.U can't compare music to manga LOL horrible comparison.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything I said has been true. Even OP fans calling people idiots that disagree with them. Like you just did.

Yeah ppl buy things 'cause they don't like it he he he.

It's not the best selling manga without a reason.U can't compare music to manga LOL horrible comparison.
And why is that? Both are art and entertainment.

Tons of people disagree that's it isn't the best. Otherwise you wouldn't have haters correct? If it was the best everyone would agree.

Last edited by a moderator:

BSK

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not the best. That's what you fans don't get.

Sales doesn't equal the best, if that was the case then Taylor Swift technically makes the best music, or One direction and no one agrees with that.
In all cases that is not true but in this one it is not. Let just forget about the numbers one piece is the best manga in this ''era" and has the the potential to be the Best of all time. I am going to take a guess and say you are not a one piece reader. One

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In all cases that is not true but in this one it is not. Let just forget about the numbers one piece is the best manga in this ''era" and has the the potential to be the Best of all time. I am going to take a guess and say you are not a one piece reader. One
Here we go, another post about how great OP is. You're so cliche.

BSK

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really. Everything I said has been true. Even OP fans calling people idiots that disagree with them. Like you just did.
I called you an idiot because you are going to over look the other post I made plus it seems you can't understand the simple things.

Here we go, another post about how great OP is. You're so cliche.
You probably don't read it so you don't understand why people say this. Stay in your ignorance if you choose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You probably don't read it so you don't understand why people say this. Stay in your ignorance if you choose.
See you're doing exactly what I said you would. I did read it and watched. I didn't like it. Simple.

I called you an idiot because you are going to over look the other post I made plus it seems you can't understand the simple things.
Go read all my post over because I'm done talking to you.:sdo:

BSK

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See you're doing exactly what I said you would. I did read it and watched. I didn't like it. Simple.

Go read all my post over because I'm done talking to you.:sdo:
How much have you read of it.

Whatever man long story short I don't care about this manga since I don't read it I gave my opinion and admitted I was wrong but you choose to ignore that.
One piece = greatness

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And why is that? Both are art and entertainment.

Tons of people disagree that's it isn't the best. Otherwise you wouldn't have haters correct? If it was the best everyone would agree.
lol music and manga good job XD

U won't find anything which is not hateable...

The sales says it's the best manga and it surely is.

Best selling manga ever,EVER! Now if u tell me that's without a reason then u are nuts...'cause u are basically saying that now.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol music and manga good job XD

U won't find anything which is not hateable...

The sales says it's the best manga and it surely is.

Best selling manga ever,EVER! Now if u tell me that's without a reason then u are nuts...'cause u are basically saying that now.
I can explain why I don't like it but I know where this will go. You'll just disagree and try to make me a fan by suggesting crap. You also missed my point completely..

It's simply not the best because everyone has there own opinion of what makes something the best. And one piece is not the best in my eyes, and the eyes of millions of others. Again, sales doesn't equal something being the best.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can explain why I don't like it but I know where this will go. You'll just disagree and try to make me a fan by suggesting crap. You also missed my point completely..

It's simply not the best because everyone has there own opinion of what makes something the best. And one piece is not the best in my eyes, and the eyes of millions of others. Again, sales doesn't equal something being the best.
The sales speak everything in manga world.

Yeah let's buy a shitty manga and make it the best selling manga ever just because why not....

Maybe u don't like it maybe many ppl don't like it.And I can prove u the most ppl hate it just 'cause of the artstyle.They don't even give it a go.They are stuck on the bad artstyle train and that's it.

Still doesn't change the fact that it's the best selling manga ever.There is a reason to it.Why isn't Bleach? Naruto? or any other manga best selling manga? 'Cause it's not even near One Piece lvl.

Last edited:

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sales speak everything in manga world.

Yeah let's buy a shitty manga and make it the best selling manga ever just because why not....

Maybe u don't like it maybe many ppl don't like it.And I can prove u the most ppl hate it just 'cause of the artstyle.They don't even give it a go.They are stuck on the bad artstyle train and that's it.

Still doesn't change the fact that it's the best selling manga ever.There is a reason to it.
So with that logic Attack on Titan is the second best manga you've ever read since it sold almost as much as one piece last year ? It also passed one piece in sales a few times last year.

Do you believe that Nanatsu no Tazai(Seven Deadly Sins) is better than one piece because it sold more than it this year?

You can't say something is the greatest of all time when time hasn't stopped. There's this magical thing called "the future", and series may be created that shatters anything one piece has ever done. But that doesn't make it the best.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So with that logic Attack on Titan is the second best manga you've ever read since it sold almost as much as one piece last year ?

Do you believe that Nanatsu no Tazai(Seven Deadly Sins) is better than one piece because it sold more than it this year?

You can't say something is the greatest of all time when time hasn't stopped. There's this magical thing called "the future", and series may be created that shatters anything one piece has ever done. But that doesn't make it the best.
Which means it's good XD there is a reason to it.

Im saying overall not one year...one year can mean only hype,second year can mean it's shit.U need consistency.

One Piece had it.

And that's only Japan :cool:

Reactions: BSK