Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like honestly every chapter brings something unexpected, i love it
The fights are awesome and i really like the art style plus all the characters are really likeable my favorite changes like every 3 chapters

why does no one on the base talk about this anime/manga its amazing

i would highly recommend it to anyone who likes anime similar to Magi, Hunter x Hunter

sage1999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nanatsu no Taizai isnt tht special and is overhyped imo. Boku no hero and other "New" mangas are much more worthy of attention.

Nanatsu is already more popular thn Toriko...

Last edited by a moderator:

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apparently ppl like the artstyle of this
You must be registered for see images

and hate the artstyle of this

LOL I honestly can't stand the artstyle of Nanatsu...looks like smurfs.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yes and just like how you cant stand the art style of the former, people can't stand it of the latter .

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been wanting to try it out. The art isn't that amazing, it's okay. I think I saw some random clips on youtube and it looked nice.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nanatsu no Taizai isnt tht special and is overhyped imo. Boku no hero and other "New" mangas are much more worthy of attention.

Nanatsu is already more popular thn Toriko ffs
I'm pretty sure if Toriko was adapted properly (whether it's long running or seasonal) it would be top 10 easily.

BSK

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lol that art is terrible, it just looks like he can't draw. One piece art is actually good most people just follow the crowd or are haters of the series.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'm glad you found something to be excited about. I thought it was just a typical shonen though, and the art work reminds me of FT designs kind of.

As for the one piece thing, the art sucks ass. But this isn't much better. A lot of good series don't have that great of artwork though. While series with good artwork like Naruto or Bleach usually have sucky stories.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol that art is terrible, it just looks like he can't draw. One piece art is actually good most people just follow the crowd or are haters of the series.
Yeah LOL most of ppl are just on hatertrain...I just can't see the reason why is so hated the artstyle in OP is just epic

Last edited:

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That's not even an actual page from the manga, it's edited with added shit and it looks cluttered. The art is actually good. Don't know why we're comparing it to One Piece.

OT: Yeah Taizai is pretty good. It has a lot of action, but the story and mysteries aren't compromised. It stays interesting and keeps you wondering what will happen next like a battle shonen should do. I like the manga, but the anime was a big disappointment.

BSK

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah LOL most of ppl are just on hatertrain...I just can't see the reason why is so hated the artstyle in OP is just epic
Yup, mostly because one piece is one of the best manga not if the best out right now and it always hyped up to be the best but they don't understand how awesome it is because the never read/watched.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup, mostly because one piece is one of the best manga not if the best out right now and it always hyped up to be the best but they don't understand how awesome it is because the never read/watched.
It sure is the best one well for me it is.The artstyle is epic,especially in badass moments.Ppl probs hate the first design in the beginning of the manga.The art is just epic now.