Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure if this has been talked about yet, but this makes me livid. Yet chilled to the bone by this guy. This has become a pretty huge thing online as of yet. His video is well you can listen for yourself.

Here is the story:

Now this guy Elliot Roger went on a shooting rampage killing 7 people. Why? Because he was rejected by woman. On Friday night, a man behind the wheel of a black luxury BMW sped through the streets of Isla Vista, California apparently hell-bent on the wholesale slaughter of innocents and the drive by shooting was a shock to the entire community. Witnesses report seeing the BMW careening at high speeds through streets near the U.C. Santa Barbara campus with the driver shooting out the window at seemingly random targets. The killing rampage took the lives of seven people, including the shooter and an additional seven were hospitalized with gunshot wounds and other serious injuries. Of the injured seven, at least one victim is in critical condition and it is believed that some of the victims were hit by the shooter’s vehicle. Now, Hunger Games assistant director, Peter Roger has come forth with a statement that he believes the shooter may have been his own son, Elliot Rogers.

These are some of the comments on said video

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Now the big deal people are making about this is the fact that a lot of men are starting to defend what he has done. Saying he is a hero and that some girls could have prevented this. They are also using this as the whole "gun in America debate as well". This has been all over the news and social media all day.. We as woman should not be afraid of rejecting a man in fear we will be killed or hurt for it! This is a general feeling living here in some parts of America now... This happens all the damn time here and it's starting to take effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: EnDash

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes you should be afraid of rejecting a person. Did you read your thread? Give people a chance instead of being gold diggers and lieng cheats. Be more like Gwen Stacy!
But..But...Gwen Stacy cheated on Spiderman with his best friend Harry Osborn. Got pregnant by Harry and went to England to have his twins. When the twins where born he had them hidden away and Gwen Stacy came back to be with Peter Parker. Hence why he threw her off a bridge. But being Spiderman I'm sure you knew that. You sly thing you~

So yes let's all be more like Gwen Stacy, It's something we should all strive for. She's so perfect though...

Last edited:

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But..But...Gwen Stacy cheated on Spiderman with his best friend Harry Osborn. Got pregnant by Harry and went to England to have his twins. When the twins where born he had them hidden away and Gwen Stacy came back to be with Peter Parker. Hence why he threw her off a bridge. But being Spiderman I'm sure you knew that. You sly thing you~

So yes let's all be more like Gwen Stacy, It's something we should all strive for.
Stop ruining my name by telling a fake story none of that happened and those who have seen my movies know it to be true! You already show signs of a liar.... you shall know pain.

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop ruining my name by telling a fake story none of that happened and those who have seen my movies know it to be true! You already show signs of a liar.... you shall know pain.
Yeah it's in the comic books. Sans why the movies are crap they leave out the good stuff.

The guy is sick and twisted
Tell me about it.

FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course you shouldn't accept anyone that you shouldn't like. Those are just two stupid comments made by some smart asses. Do you really believe that anyone in the US supports what this man did? I mean come on really

Ramen Dragneel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you see the video. He's a stuck up idiot. From the way he talked he sounded like he had some kind of God complex. It was strange honestly I never took the video seriously I thought it was a joke. In 20 and a virgin and it doesn't bother me. I think he's just plain stupid honestly. To take ones life over something as trivial as ***? Its wasn't retribution it was cold blooded murder and it just goes to show how dome people are dependent on others for confirmation of their worth in life. It makes me sad more than angry but not for him. For the people hr took with him.

A e r o

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't get quite watch the video. Those six minutes were too demanding of me, gave up at 1:32 seconds.
But from what I can see some lonely guy killed or injured 7 people. Well he was wrong for doing that. Plenty of people don't have friends or are lonely and you don't see them killing people. I for one am one of those people but I have always been a shy/timid person :c Anyway his social life shouldn't push him to hurt people.

Hmm it would be weird if I'm off topic like hell.... maybe I should watch that video...

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course you shouldn't accept anyone that you shouldn't like. Those are just two stupid comments made by some smart asses. Do you really believe that anyone in the US supports what this man did? I mean come on really
I didn't say I myself believe it. Trust me when I say this, there are people out their who really do think this is okay and are using that to strike up the whole gun issue. I'm saying what everyone is saying on the news, that men are saying this is okay, that they think was warranted. It's not just two stupid comments..It's more like a few thousand. Hence why this is becoming such a big deal..

Last edited:

Xirenji

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With his twisted mind, I'm not surprised girls didn't go for him. He passes the fault onto other people, all the while refusing to look at his own faults.

You wanna be admired? Do something worth being admired for.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I stopped at 2 minutes , I just couldn't with this retard .

OT :If they don't like you , I'm sorry but she doesn't , this guy was clearly desperate , not to mention insane , glad he died a virgin .

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With his twisted mind, I'm not surprised girls didn't go for him. He passes the fault onto other people, all the while refusing to look at his own faults.

You wanna be admired? Do something worth being admired for.
Glad to see some girls here. It makes it worse that he might be the son of The Hunger Games assistant Director. News on that is still coming out as well.
I stopped at 2 minutes , I just couldn't with this retard .

OT :If they don't like you , I'm sorry but she doesn't , this guy was clearly desperate , not to mention insane , glad he died a virgin .
I don't think most people can make it longer than 2 minutes. I did the whole thing and the ending..he just laughs so manically it gave me chills.

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh god I hope he doesn't play Grand theft auto, that game also gets the blame for psycho paths.

My prayers go out to the victims families.
I'm not sure if he does, but I wouldn't be shocked to see someone make this argument.

Solid villain monologue. Too many laughs near the end though.

But yeah, dude was crazy and it's horrid people died because of him.
A lot of people said he took lines from movies/comicbooks etc. The laughs just made it worse for me. Beyond crazy is more like it