Murasame

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're probably just people trolling to get a reaction which is still just as bad when it concerns a situation like this. I wouldn't be surprised if there were guys who actually defend him though because they've probably went through a similar situation. This causes them to sympathize with the killer in this situation... anyways this whole thing is just wrong. He took innocent lives of people who had nothing to do with his situation just because a girl rejected him. A girl definitely shouldn't have to force herself to be with someone just like that. At best she can try and get to know him more (assuming she doesn't) and make her choice. I'm pretty sure a guy would do the same if a girl came at him like that when he doesn't share the same feelings.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure if he does, but I wouldn't be shocked to see someone make this argument.

A lot of people said he took lines from movies/comicbooks etc. The laughs just made it worse for me. Beyond crazy is more like it
Always our shit gets blame , dammit lol.

@ Murasame , you got it breh .

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're probably just people trolling to get a reaction which is still just as bad when it concerns a situation like this. I wouldn't be surprised if there were guys who actually defend him though because they've probably went through a similar situation. This causes them to sympathize with the killer in this situation... anyways this whole thing is just wrong. He took innocent lives of people who had nothing to do with his situation just because a girl rejected him. A girl definitely shouldn't have to force herself to be with someone just like that. At best she can try and get to know him more (assuming she doesn't) and make her choice. I'm pretty sure a guy would do the same if a girl came at him like that when he doesn't share the same feelings.
If only more people understood this bolded part. Some guys are actually in reality on TV and social media trying to defend this guy..I'm just sitting here scratching my head and trying to get why they are.

Definitely sounds like he did. The laughs really sent it over the top and the way his voice tone was.
mmhm I agree. Still though you can't fix crazy. I just feel like he did the voice on purpose to sound like a villain.

Xirenji

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Glad to see some girls here. It makes it worse that he might be the son of The Hunger Games assistant Director. News on that is still coming out as well.
He wanted to play Hunger Games irl lel :|

What makes it even worse than that is that there are people who actually agree with him. It's like they're saying women should sacrifice their happiness just so they can be content. They think it's justifiable that innocent people should be killed, all because the women they went for didn't like them back. All because they're virgins.

Wow.

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wanted to play Hunger Games irl lel :|

What makes it even worse than that is that there are people who actually agree with him. It's like they're saying women should sacrifice their happiness just so they can be content. They think it's justifiable that innocent people should be killed, all because the women they went for didn't like them back. All because they're virgins.

Wow.
^^^ She get's it.

Dat hunger games comment though :|

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't say I myself believe it. Trust me when I say this, there are people out their who really do think this is okay and are using that to strike up the whole gun issue. I'm saying what everyone is saying on the news, that men are saying this is okay, that they think was warranted. It's not just two stupid comments..It's more like a few thousand. Hence why this is becoming such a big deal..
They are probably thinking they are being funny- typical trolls. If not then it only means a lot more Americans still live in the stone age mentality despite their modern claims along with being incapable of handling rejection. Take your pick.

Last edited:

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are probably thinking they are being funny- typical trolls. If not then it only means a lot more Americans still live in the stone age mentality despite their modern claims along with being incapable of handling rejection. Take your pick.
I'm in all honesty gonna go with this one. I'm sure some of them are trolls thinking this is funny or commenting to get views and likes but It's all those people who are actually defending him that scares me most. Can't really tell who is more mentally unstable.

Last edited:

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If only more people understood this bolded part. Some guys are actually in reality on TV and social media trying to defend this guy..I'm just sitting here scratching my head and trying to get why they are.

mmhm I agree. Still though you can't fix crazy. I just feel like he did the voice on purpose to sound like a villain.
I agree, which makes this sickening thing just poor and lame, not that it would ever be the opposite of lame, but you know what I mean.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How pathetic, he shouldn't have reacted the way he did. I have experienced the pain of rejection and breaking up with someone, but this reaction was incredibly moronic and completely unnecessary.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm in all honesty gonna go with this one....I'm sure some of them are trolls thinking this is funny or commenting to get views and likes but It's all those people who are actually defending him that scare me.
......That's scary indeed. You reminded me that some months ago someone at NB insisted that a girl must say 'yes' if a guy asks her out and she is single. Just one guy and another argued with his reasoning but yea... Some people really do not think it through.. :/

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
......That's scary indeed. You reminded me that some months ago someone at NB insisted that a girl must say 'yes' if a guy asks her out and she is single. Just one guy and another argued with his reasoning but yea... Some people really do not think it through.. :/
It's very scary a lot of my girlfriends are actually scared to be alone in public now or they are scared to take chances with guys they have met because of these things. I myself have my CCW and carry my gun around with me at all times so I can't say I'm just as afraid. I'm more scared for others than myself. Not to be rude but no one can be that dense to actually think someone must say yes..It's almost as bad as the whole "friendzone" debate. I fear for this generation I really really do. Makes me sad that some people have that mindset :/

FalconPunch

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That guy is a socially inept psychopath who commited an atrocious crime. Anyone defending that ******* needs their head checked. The issue is that this guy never figured out how to talk to girls, he blames them for not liking him but that isn't their fault. Guy just had no game. This is a message to all males if a girl doesn't respond to your advances accept it and move on, or rethink how you're going about it because maybe the issue is in how you're approaching them. In any case if shes not interested it's not her fault.

Jowy Atreides

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'the day of retribution'?

more like 'the day of stupidity'

dumbass acting like he's some anne frank lol. either that or he's trying to imitate the diary of a wimpy kid in his 140 page manifesto

Last edited:

The Dreamer

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So in a nutshell the girl rejected him so he went on a rampage... There are still dumbasses who will defend what he does. This world is filled with 99% of morons. One way or the other...

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now the big deal people are making about this is the fact that a lot of men are starting to defend what he has done. Saying he is a hero and that some girls could have prevented this. They are also using this as the whole "gun in America debate as well". This has been all over the news and social media all day.. We as woman should not be afraid of rejecting a man in fear we will be killed or hurt for it! This is a general feeling living here in some parts of America now... This happens all the damn time here and it's starting to take effect.
@bold1: Internet trolls .... you must be new.

@bold2: Well I am sure that plenty people in America die due to car accidents .... So is everyone afraid to walk out of their homes? World is not a nice place but life will go on ... just need some precautions.

As for my advice .... Ladies, spoilt rich brats and people with clear psychological symptoms are volatile, handle any interaction with them with care.

Last edited:

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold1: Internet trolls .... you must be new.

@bold2: Well I am sure that plenty people in America die due to car accidents .... So is everyone afraid to walk out of their homes? World is not a nice place but life will go on ... just need some precautions.

As for my advice .... Ladies, spoilt rich brats and people with clear psychological symptoms are volatile, handle any interaction with them with care.
You can't read can you? >_> You must be new this is things they are saying on the news. ACTUAL MEN ARE SAYING THIS IS OKAY ON TELEVISION. Yes one news caster even said that girls could have prevented this. I wouldn't just assume based off some dumb comments on youtube.

Someone at the local high school pulled a gun on a girl because she refused to go out with him and refused him multiple times. That makes it scary for girls. So yeah people have the right to be scared. People die in plane accidents yet they are still scared to fly but they do it anyway. Just like Car accidents happen and yes I know many people scared to drive but they do it, why? Because they either have too OR have no access to public transportation. Really don't see why car accidents would make people scared to leave the house either..

Precautions my ass..